Marvel Legacy Iron Fist

IRON FIST #73
ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE PERKINS (A)
Cover by JEFF DEKAL
SABRETOOTH ROUND TWO Part 1
SABRETOOTH first slashed his way into the pages of Marvel comics back in IRON FIST #14 and never looked back. But now Danny Rand, the legendary Iron Fist, has a problem only Sabretooth can help him solve. Something is threatening the very existence of K’un-Lun, and the Iron Fist must do whatever he can to protect it, even if it means convincing his old enemy to fight by his side. Will mutant claws and crane kicks be enough to save K’un-Lun?

can someone just give Sabretooth back his balls already?

Jason Mamoa?

>SABRETOOTH first slashed his way into the pages of Marvel comics back in IRON FIST #14
Huh I never knew that

I can saftely say there is not one Legacy book that has me at all interested in adding things to my pull list

Which is fine by me since I get to save some extra cash

Yeah, and he lost, back then he was just some guys with claws and not particularly tough. It wasn't until the Mutant Massacre that he became involved with the X-Men and Wolverine in particular that he got his healing factor and was power creeped to hell.

Like Wolverine, once upon a time Sabertooth had a more slender build and a much lower power level.

I mean, I -guess- this is interesting, but much like Legacy itself, it doesn't seem necessary.

Thats because you're a faggot with shit taste.

Didn't the last Iron Fist miniseries destroy K'un-Lun?

Isn't he trying to get his powers back for some reason and is cut off from K'un Lun in the current run?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!

Does anybody have a running list of the Marvel Legacy titles and creative teams? I wanna check something out real quick.

Does this mean he's going to be bad again? I'm sick of him acting like Wolverine Jr.

Just wait for the October solicitations. Should be out on Tuesday.

>Iron Fist is desperate to get back to K’un-Lun. As learned in The Trial of the Seven Masters (Iron Fist #1-5), Danny needs to get back to K’un-Lun in order to properly realign his chi.
>However, there are those who don’t want him to succeed and will pull out all the stops to make sure the fails. In order to have a hope of getting back home, Iron Fist must both seek help of those from his past and fight those from his past — including at least one former enemy who’s supposed to be dead.

I like inverted Sabretooth more than any of the currently active Wolverines. Let him stay this way.

Wolverine used to be very different, but from his first issue he was powerful enough to brawl with Hulk and Wendigo.

Says the user buying Marvel Legacy titles

Did that Iron Fists book ever come out? The one with the kid?

Says the faggit who likes spider mobile.

but that's TOO LOOOOOOONG

And what I really want to do is a quick comparison between pre- and post-Legacy line-ups to see if any of the creative teams changed between books. My guess is "Nope."

nope, best to assume it has been quietly cancelled

Will Danny and Misty finally get back together?

>4 different Wolverine successors running around
>the best one is Sabretooth

Even dead, Logan is STILL being punked by Sabretooth.

He's slowly reverting.

Cable's creative team changed.

Anybody else?

Falcon's creative team is different from Captain America: Sam Wilson's.

Technically "Falcon" is a new title, but I'm sure that anybody else doing this will count it.

In fact, isn't "Cable" a new title? Or do they just keep rebooting the title every six to twelve issues?

Sounds good, Brisson's run has been aight so far.

>isn't "Cable" a new title?
No. The currently running Cable ongoing by Robinson is being renumbered with Brisson replacing Cable.

Ah, thanks.

So, not counting "Falcon" since it's a new title, the current creative team shakeup count is One.

Hold up. He has to save some place THAT important to him and Sabretooth is the only person he could get to help him? Jesus I mean... I'd prolly start deleting some people from my friends list if I were Danny. Why not just ask Toad or The Blob?

Honestly I'm not a big Marvel guy. Can anyone explain this logic to me? Its Sabretooth secretly the most secretly useful character in Marvel Universe, capable of saving who cities from being destroyed? Last I checked he was just a big, durable guy with claws and fangs who likes trolling Logan. Right?

I mean, we won't know the context until the issue comes out so there's no way to really answer your question. Maybe Danny needs someone with a healing factor that is neither old nor a woman.

>issue 73
Wut

Marvel is doing legacy numbering for a bunch of books.

Well, obviously.
But then again, I only buy euro comics