What did Sup Forums think of Jeremy Iron's Alfred

What did Sup Forums think of Jeremy Iron's Alfred

Doesn't feel like Alfred but he's alright.

Really good, got the point across of "Im old but can kick your ass"

I want him to fuck me

He looks like RDJ

He's the piece of sweet corn in the BvS turd.

He looks like an older RDJ to me.

There has never been a bad Alfred.

Prove me wrong.

Not snarky of fatherly enough. But even the worst Alfred is still a good Alfred.
So, 6/10

wheres the fucking moustache

Best Alfred. I can see him shooting a Predator in the face with a blunderbuss saying "He doesn't scare me the big bully" in an absolutely kickass way.

He's great. He'd easily pull off THE BUTLERING.

didn't fit the role for me

this fuckin guy

Rate the Alfreds

Imagine him and DCEU Gordon going around Gotham and fucking up all the criminals. Punching the shit out of them and shooting them with shotguns and handguns.

And then they face off against the mastermind behind it all.

B:TAS>The rest>>BTB

All still good.

This. Even in the worst Batman movies Alfred is still good.
What is it about Alfred that makes him near impossible to fuck up ?

What?

Jeremy Irons is Alfred?

anyone referencing batman vs predator is a bro in my book.

Why does he look like Jordan Peterson?

>Lego Alfred not the best

He was pretty good

I thought it was RDJ

Did you even watch the fucking movie? He was constantly taking shots at Bruce, and was always expressing that he wished he would ease up and find a wife and make a family.

Jeremy Irons is always good.

I honestly like the Gotham one more, but Lego Alfred was great, too.

He did alright with a bad script. Hopefully Matt Reeve's Batman movie can fully use him (especially since he kicked Sadffleck and Geoff "I hate Batman" Johns off the script).

I never got what was so bad about BTB's Alfred besides HURR DURR HE IS LE LEX LUTHOR jokes. He's not that different from the one in BvS, Earth One, or Gotham.

The performance of Irons was OK I guess but I don't get why he was perfectly fine with Batman being so brutal and over the line, he is more like some retired vet or ex-CIA agent Bruce hired to work with him or something similar since he is not much older than Affleck and didn't really behave like a adoptive father or a butler. So basically he was like Microchip from the Punisher comics.

One of the few good parts of the movie tbqh, Irons has a great voice.

All good man. Batman vs Predator (the first one by Dave Gibbons and Kubert) is fucking great!