If the Incredibles came out today, would she still be disappointed in having such a big ass?

If the Incredibles came out today, would she still be disappointed in having such a big ass?

yes.

Yes.
The movie would still take place in the 20th century.

its like being disappointed over a big dick, boo hoo

THICC

In my experience, white women generally don't realise how hot a big ass is. Particularly older women.

Both of my old woman girlfriends were into it

Her problem was that she knew how good her ass looked in superhero tights and that she hadn't worn them for years. Her sigh was more like a sigh of "I really miss the days when I ran around every day looking this good."

probably. a lot of women are embarrassed of having curvaceous bodies and see it as a bad thing still. which sucks because her body is bangin

Which makes it all the better when you compliment them on their thickness.

No, it was "My ass didn't used to look so fat in these tights."

Yeah, the movie is set in the mid-late 60s.

>having good taste
good

Well when the genes kick in, she's going to probably be more appreciative of them versus Helen's shame.

Fuck off, Polter. Your "the daughter, but shaped like her mom" fetish, is shit.

Well to be fair we don't know what the women on Bob's side of the family are like. Maybe they're tall. Maybe Violet gets both the large lady genes and the big ass genes.

I thought Polter's schtick was spamming Scotswoman and forcing shitty "My Scottish Warrior Friend Can't Be This Cute" fic junk

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how this is supposed to work. Does she have a force field around her hips? Has she inherited some of Bob's super strength, and thus her hips merely smash through the doorframe? I know I should turn off my brain and fap, but this is just quite a puzzle.

It's based on a scene from this fic. Her fat ass got stuck in the door and she used her forcefields to push herself free.

You know if her force fields are anything like Sue Storm's, eventually she could use them to do everything for her. She'd be an oozing, immobile pile of flab, being moved around, fed, cleaned, and cared for by hard light projections of her own creation.

Not that big on immobile, but we have discussed the idea that her weight affects the properties of her forcefields and gives them a bouncy and extra reflective quality, functional as constructs, and using them to add some spring to her hefty steps.

Going muscle amazon route gives her more rigid constructs and forcefields just stop things cold.

Strongfat Violet would have that perfect balance.

The movie is set before white people started listening to rap music glorifying big asses. THINN was in, although it's hard to imagine a straight man not appreciating an ass like that at any period in time.

Asses are shit

What's really important is wide hips. The ass is just incidental

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I'm big into flabby, useless women too weak to do much.

I like the thought of Violet using her forcefields as a form of corset/body shaper to hide her figure/gain.

Also, contributting to the Chub Violet material.

Both are important, but yes hips take precedence.

It might surprise you, but unless their last name is Kardashian, women normally don't like big asses.

Like the Van stuff? It was sort of a mix of forcefield fuckery and Violet finding she had some latent elasticity ability that was just enough to manipulate her proportions and maximizing what her growth spurts were giving her.

Pic related was a more extreme idea for that.

>Both of my old woman girlfriends
>my old woman girlfriends
>old woman girlfriends
>old woman
>girlfriends

I had so many good faps at this scene

Yes because THICC is just a meme for autists. Women generally don't like pearl shape

Really? That's disappointing, because there seem to be a lot of men who like it.

fauno

artifex