Questionable Content

IT'S HAPPENING!!

>super hot

Well, if you like chubby, emotionally crippled, physically and verbally abusive, alcoholic southern girls with the social graces of a jackal...

>super-hot

Come on. She's at best "frumpy-cute."

You know, like a pug.

>she's super hot

>she's super hot

only if they manage to show their tits sometime in a human lifespan, user

Jeph literally said this is what Faye would look like IRL

> we needed to equip this murderbot with the ability to blush

Sure Dave Willis insists Walky's a nigger, but until either artist can actually fucking draw those supposed facts I go with what I see.

>She's super hot
I mean, I know she's in the room, and you have the same dumbass haircut, but you don't have to blatantly lie like that.

>she's super hot

>she's super hot

>she's super hot

Nothing will top Marten fucking the tranny.

Months and months of buildup on threads here.

I know Faye will fuck the robot, it's going to happen. But there's no way it will top marten and the tranny.

>she's super hot

Of course they did. Wouldn't you want to know when your murderbot detects lewdness?

I always imagine Faye having a figure like this mei cosplayer. Being on that knife edge of turning into a ham beast.

She was designed to be thicc, but that was long ago, before the tumblrs and the patreons, when qc was just a dumb webcomic ramping up the sexual tension and maybe going somewhere. It never did, though. Some say its still never going anywhere to this day...

What this faggot said.

>super-hot
Seriously?

Sadly, that chick did turn into a hambeast. The memery of being 'THICC' got to her and she ballooned like crazy.

I just want you to know that I recognized your reference and it's the first thing that actually made me burst out laughing today.

>super-hot
Maybe ten years ago IRL...so like eighteen months ago in continuity?

pics pls

No, Dobson

SUPER
HOT

SUPER
HOT

SUPER
HOT

SUPER
HOT

SUPER
HOT

You and Me was the absolute pinnacle of Jeph's work. It's his magnum opus. Everything since then is just background noise.

REMINDER!
JEPH HAS BEEN PLANNING THIS COMIC FOR YEARS

So fate will fuck the robot in 2020?

Even with the right hormones she couldn't grow a penis for him.

Whoa whoa whoa slow down there.

My man.

Remember when Marten had ambition? Even a little bit of it?

Her brother has a robot hand and one of her friend's Dad created sentient all the robots. Getting a penis is no problem in the world.

Its a sci-fi setting. It could be full /d/ for all we know.

Is that the same person in the last panel as the one in OP's image?

>she's super hot

>you are now imagining Clinton's junk flopping around in his pants, slowly getting bigger as he begins to enjoy getting handled roughly curvy female robot with a thicc red ass.

So confirmed, Claire used sci-fi future super-hormones to grow a vagina. But she didn't degrow her penis, and is now a perfect futa waifu.

I don't know why Jeph wouldn't just say this when asked

You could make her clit larger with hormones. Clits get erect. Then take it a step further and surgery to make it resemble a penis.

Thats the future I'm hoping for

So you guys just read this because you hate it and you want to shit on it? I mean, I get reading comics that are in the "so bad it's funny" category like Sonichu, or the "only ironically bad" category like Tails Gets Trolled, but this comic is just bad. So why put yourselves through this?

I've seen Chyna's clit. It's not anywhere as big as a penis.

Isn't Faye supposed to be muscular now or did I miss THE (re)FATTENING.

Give her a neck and i'd give her a shot.

This seems to line up more with Marigold, except there needs to be pock marks and other blemishes.

I am now imagining Vinny saying the game title in that weird way he does.

>SOUP-ERRRRRRR... HOT

Really? Faye is super hot?

She's fat, homely, mentally ill, and violent.

I guess if you think the Slaton Sisters are hot then Faye is right up your alley.

She's supposed to still be buff but Jacques sucks.

Clearly not if you look at this

I see. So she IS fat and homely!

Her being mentally ill and violent makes her worse...

Is this real? It's fucking hot. I wanna get dom'd by some amazon like that

Why is everyone in this comic a faggot or a dyke now?

Am I back in this comic yet?

Because Jeph's mental illness has finally taken over completely.

I remember when this was relate able. Now it's all weird sjw garbage and shitty transhumanism sci-fi.

Checking back, it seems it's just a sorta chubby to v round but still curvybody with kinda buff arms that are often just drawn without any bulges.

Did Faye always have a tattoo on her boob?

What's funny is that in the previous comic it looks like she's got a big old fat girl gut. Sort of.

robots are from the devil

It's a scar from when she drove into a tree after her dad suicided.

Jeff Jax constantly forgets to draw it though so it's understandable how you'd miss it.

Probably none of my business since this is a real person here but do you have proof?

It's been three days. Why would she be out of jail now?

Yes.

>No. 3339
>No. 3525
jesus have there been TWO HUNDRED STRIPS OF NOTHING while they hang around in this apartment?

What comic do you think this is?

A shit one

>Marigold was never paired with Momo
>We haven't seen Marigold or Dale in months

God damn it.

Imagine him writing about something that theoretically, isn't biologically possible.

Now instead of tumblrina's wanting to lynch him for even making harmless fun of trannies, it's the denizens of /d/.

Playboy doesn't count dummy.

Because it's transmisogynistic to know or even be curious about what a trans person's genitals are, you shitlord.

Ah the glory days

You are wonderful anons and I hope you're having a nice day

>Super Hot

To whom?

Steve's VA is far and away the best thing about this show

I've always imagined that meg looks like this in real life

I agree. Just go find something else to do and let them enjoy something. I'm getting out right now. Bye everyone have a wonderful day.

Theoretically impossible? Hardly, it's a "throw enough tech at it" problem and tge AI culture seems to be Culture light.

It wasn't the same night, dummy. There was the whole thing about robot witches having a robot fight and giving y'all poorly drawn side view faced Asian girl having main character status for about, and after that, losing their jobs and starting over, and some catfighting about communication and all that jazz. And setting up a new repair shop

This. It OBVIOUSLY wasn't 200 strips of doing nothing in the apartment.
It's 200 strips of nothing in a variety of locations. A cornucopia of fucking nothing.

Why not both? Bearmode is a thing, you know.

>super hot

>Super Hot

>Literal meme comic

Even Powerup Comics is more serious then this garbage

So how does human v robot sex work with girl robots? Does the robot just get an attachment and go to town or do they just find a double sided wangler and do the hokey pokey?

That's the most natural dialog I've ever read.

>super hot

>Well, if you like chubby, emotionally crippled, physically and verbally abusive, alcoholic...with the social graces of a jackal...
At this point it's clear Clinton has a very specific type.

>SUPER
>HOT
>SUPER
>HOT
>SUPER
>HOT

In all seriousness, though, I'd fuck the shit out of Faye. Bitch is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal, and I have a fetish for alcoholics.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN

>We haven't seen Marigold or Dale in month
Do you remember Raven? Raven was the best. Fucking submacopters man.

I'm still disappointed that it wasn't revealed that Clair is actually transHUMAN and she was born an AI, and Clinton doesn't actually have a prosthetic hand, that's just the only part of his body he doesn't cover with synthetic skin.

I suspect that they rub together until Faye hits the high score. Like a pinball meachine complete with sound effects, flashing lights and bullhorn at the end when the high score is hit.

That would have been amazing. Or hell, even if it was just Claire who was the AI, and Clinton was the son of one of her programmers who got his hand as a dorky attempt at "family" bonding after they had a fight. But that'd require Jeph to be competent.

>How was your *day*
>Really samey, in fact I feel like I need to make a change. Like really explore my passions, y'know?
>You ass! I thought you were talking about US!
The warning signs were there.

Well now he can explore his passions all day if he wants.

would've been more interesting and made more sense in the context of that world

>super hot

Nope.