Xavier Ressurection

A lot of people float this around as something Marvel would do to restore confidence, but what would it accomplish? If you really want to stretch it Xavier stopped being important as a character during Dark Phoenix Saga, when Cyclops told him nobody was interested in his style of leadership anymore.

I doubt he ever comes back. Marvels input is deconstruction since the 90s.

Onslaught, the thing with summers brother Vulcan changed how we view Xavier.

The dreams dead too.

It's time for ultimate Xavier to be in prime earth.

Considering xmen 92 failed and no demand, it might never happen.

There are dead is dead characters. And most of them happens to be spidermen or xmen related.

Most dead characters come back to life two years later or are avengers related.

I think that's the real problem. We've seen the other styles of leadership and it cheapens the x-men, no matter how often writers insist Xavier's a jerk who reminds them too much of their dad or whatever fucking grudge these guys have.

The X-Men always go full Brotherhood when he's not around and to me that's a damn good reason to keep him.

It's mostly quesada. You can tell he thinks xmen are ok but overrated in his opinion.

Bendis just doesn't care about Xavier.

> it cheapens the X-Men

No it doesn't, if anything repeatedly bringing Xavier back cheapens the leadership because writers are unable to deal with the idea of character progression.

what this world needs is more of the x-treme x-men x-aviers

Xavier is dead forever anyways, in most futures he is dead.

He's already back.
He appeared as a psychic ghost several times after his death.
Nightcrawler spotted him in the distance before leaving heaven and Storm was seeing him all over during that Extraordinary' run.

Not body wise. Rouges just destroyed his brain in uncanny avengers. I dunno how they can bring him back.

Most deaths have a out.

He goes through a magic portal that turns ghosts solid.

There.

With rightclops dead and the real wolverine dead its really time for the real jean grey to comeback and lead.

She can be the one to unite the mutants. She can hate emma for what happened to scott. She can psychically bitch slap her 05 self. Beast would finally feel horrible if she was dissapointed in him.

There's nothing like that in Marvel.

Won't be coming back. Been dead since 2004?

Body-wise there's always Ernst.
(she's secretly a shape-shifted and brainwashed Cassandra Nova, Chucky's twin sister)
Or he can always just pull a Shadow-King and grab some poor fool to set up shop in and shave their head.

Someone post the Illuminated edit

I really don't think Xavier coming back is the big reveal.
I think it's going to be a movie twist ending.

It's a beloved character.

He uses his powers to alter who the X-Men are as people.
He de-lesbianed Storm, that's just wrong.
Especially since we never got to see any girl-on-girl action there.
He made Logan stop smoking cigars.
(that's canon)
I'm pretty sure he's the reason Hank can't figure out how to un-blue himself.
And you don't even want to know what he's done to Scott!
Literally, Sup Forums's going to raise a big hissy-fit.

Screw him.

That's technically Cassandra Nova in possession of Xavier's body.

She shot her own body to incapacitate and isolate Xavier from the X-Men.

Xavier is a testament to the problems that plague a character because of the kind of serial, never ending fiction X-Men comics are. They just kept piling on heinous crimes that were supposed to be these one time exceptional things to make him seem greyer. But they just kept fucking doing it and went past grey to fucking black. You just can't fuck around with mind powers like that in a character, it's just a recipe for trouble.

There's a reason characters like Purple Man and Mandrill are not only villains, but their secondary power is basically rape. Mind powers is a touchy subject, and you can't just have a dude do stuff like what user just listed without being ready to fucking commit. And Xavier shouldn't be that type of character, since it fucks with the whole dynamic and theme of the series.

Yes, all we need is that shrew mincing around the mansion threatening fellow mutants with telepathic rape and fire bird crotch.

Was Cassandra Nova really evil?
Think about it.
She talked a big game but when it came down to it what did she actually do?

She vaporized a terrorist state.
She outed Xavier.
She might have made Hank's girlfriend break up with him.
She destroyed the military might of a space-dictatorship.

She was threatening freakin' Crossed: X-Men edition while she was headed towards Cerebra and once she's in it all she does is turn Xavier into the villain.