Unsounded

What does Sette have to eat in order to grow nipples?

This is adorable.

beef. then she would grow massive cow tits

Tittybird, probably.

someone with really big nipples. or just a shit-ton of variously sized nipples

I hope Sette makes friends.

I hope Sette makes a gang

I hope Sette suffers.

i hope she gets brutally raped and tortured to death on screen so i can masturbate to it

why are there feet

knock and ana

The feet serve as more of a background to the food and trash. We're supposed to get the idea of the passage of time.

I don't see anything mutually exclusive here.

I am surprised this isn't filled with feet fetishist.

Is it awkward being friends with someone significantly more attractive than you?

>Is it awkward being friends with someone significantly more attractive than you?
the ugly friends never realize that they are the ugly friends

>Is it awkward being friends with someone significantly more attractive than you?

I'm sure it was fine, Ana probably made up for it by being really good at blowjobs

Nah. I always knew I was the ugly friend, but what did it matter? Your friendship is what's important, not the incidental fact that when guys are around they ignore you in favor of the other girls. What the fuck did that have to do with my relationships with my cool friends?

I really like BOTH of these bodies desu. And now I want to see the Thievin' Adventures of the QT Cousins.

>probably made up for it by being really good at blowjobs
yeah, probably. I think Ashley described Knock as a "jolly hooker" once. she's probably a fun lay.

She seems to be enjoying herself here.

I'm not a foot fetishist, partially because they really don't do anything for me and also because being a "foot fetishist" seems to mean being into weirdly proportioned wrinkly things. But that said, Cope draws some nice feet.

Someone mentioned this somewhere, but drawing feet and hands like in today's page and pic related must be like flexing in front of the audience. Really just fucking showing off.

I think she just likes feeding fetishists just enough to hook them. give the chubby chasers someone like Knock to fantasize about, give the lolicons Sette, give the gays Bastion, etc

Ehhhh as a fat fetishist, Knock's not THAT appealing. She's too built, too muscular, too masculine. Most of us like our fat women flabby and bloated and saggy.

I doubt it. Even when caving to popular demand for some Silver Waifu sexings, it was soft core as fuck. Especially compared to her homo art right before that. Cope doesn't put in stuff she doesn't really like just to appease fetishists. Came right out and admitted if it's not her thing, that's about what you were getting. It either appeals to her sexually or appeals to her narrative construction or artistic instincts.

That said, she's had some pretty steamy hetero art before too. It just had a narrative importance to it. Probably should've asked for more Duane boning women.

well then go jerk of ta fat yerta

We haven't actually seen Fat Yerta yet, just statues of her. Although I assume we'll actually see her before the comic is done.

They are getting ready for hot underaged interracial trans-able fetish sex

I think it's just a case of fetishists latching on to their kink of choice in a comic with a wide variety of characters. Ashley just draws everything sexy in general.

You joke but Jivi is going to get himself some tail eventually. Assuming he's not gay.

I just realized, all three of these kids have various mom issues too. Sette's mom is obviously some kind of weird fabrication, or there's more to her story than we know. In either case, she never knew her and thus created this mythology in her head to help suit her delusions. Matty's mom got fucking killed in front of him and now exists as this shadow of his and his dad's life. Jivi's mom is some kind of crazy pirate queen, so who knows how that worked out for him.

He's also the only kid here who's father we don't know much about. Wonder if he even knows who his dad is?

I doubt he's going to get the literal tail, orifice problems aside. They got off on the right foot, but as soon as Jivi interacted with Sette more he's wanted nothing to do with her. Which is good, because that means he's got some fucking taste. Sette may be fun to read, but I wouldn't blame any one for getting the fuck away from that little disaster.

>I wouldn't blame any one for getting the fuck away from that little disaster
Fuck you buddy, I would give anything to father Sette

You would have to have sex with some kind of marsupial to do that, though.

Huh, Ana does look a good bit like Sette here.

Jivi's mom apparently had a habit of killing her lovers, so...

Why wouldn't there be? Quite a few cultures don't care about footwear.

I am one and this is not fetish fuel, AFAIK.

>"foot fetishist" seems to mean being into weirdly proportioned wrinkly things

It's like 'autist'. It's a spectrum. Me, I like pretty feet. Clean ones. Doing normal stuff like walking, dancing, perhaps washing.

Wow. You live in a Golden Age.

For a second I thought *RUMBLE* was coming out of Sette's stomach because she didn't eat anything. But then it's too big and more likely to be attributed to the storm outside.

>Fuck you buddy, I would give anything to father Sette
She is with best dad now, user. That should soothe your hearth

>foot fetishists

Remember that time MMM said Sette dangling her feet through the prison window was meant to be fetish fuel?

Ana lookin mad cute here. Maybe she'll finally stop catching so many Ls

>Currently having a mental breakdown inside a giant monster made out of literal horror and misery

Right.

No. I try quite hard to forget anything MMM says.

Because damp socks, you see how soaked that place is?