Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iT_Ydfjc_D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT?

ZIM

WHAT?

WHAT!?

I HAVE COME TO DESTROY YOU!

fun fact, there was originally going to be cars speeding up and down this road. providing a reason for them to be standing so far apart. But they either just forgot to animate them or they ran out of budget/time to do it.

ZIM

Good

The fact that they're just screaming at each other from far away without any distractions is funnier than if they had cars

EVEN IN DEATH, I STILL SERVE!

ZIM!

DONT USE THE TIME MACHINE!

LOVE, ZIM

Just rewatched the episode where Zim turned Gir smarter and stuff

Smart Gir had so much potential. The episode really did expose how incompetent Zim is, and that it isn't Gir dragging Zim down all the time

...Doesn't every episode expose how incompetent Zim is?

MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A MISERABLE PIG-FILLED ORDEAL

There are moments where he actually shines a bit, but I'm just sad at how an actually good SIR bot could've helped Zim

Also, how did the squid cop shoot ink?

>Also, how did the squid cop shoot ink?

They explained that during the galactic space battle on the way to the beach.

SLAW

>honey is it-

>Yep...
DIARRHEA

HEY

THAT KID'S THROWING PUNCH

THERE ARE NO CURSES SON
BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I had to look that clip up again

Membrane was so great. I wish we saw him more than a handful of times

Who was in the wrong here?

Shit like this is always the greatest, I love technical limitations that end up making the product immensely better

>Sell 100 bars and you win a [Adhesive medical strips]

> I wish we saw him more than a handful of times
I always felt that was part of his character's appeal: the elusive yet strangely charismatic scientist-hero of mankind. The man is an absolute mystery, even to his children.

We don't even know what he really looks like

>I always felt that was part of his character's appeal: the elusive yet strangely charismatic scientist-hero of mankind
This is the problem

>"I want more of this character"
>"More of this character is ruining his appeal either through overuse or overexplaination"

It's a volatile balance.

Wasn't Dib supposed to be his clone or something?

They made a bet and Zim, or I guess Zim-Gaz, lost. Fair is fair.

any new news on the movie?

Him and Gaz are clones. Membrane probably never married or impregnated a woman.

I'd go with short, dubious Membrane-centric scenes to tease the audience about his experiments and characterization.

An ending stinger could imply he knows about Zim/aliens but refuses to openly acknowledge it for one reason or another.

_no

Zim can be crazy good if he is focused on something

usually if said something is "destroy" which is why he is kind of a shit invader but would be awesome at wrecking shit on his own

Why the Tallest never gave Zim an Arbiter esque position (suicide mission guy who somehow makes it through) is beyond me

Zim in Gaz's body is so fucking cute. Is it gay for me to think that?

>Why the Tallest never gave Zim an Arbiter esque position (suicide mission guy who somehow makes it through) is beyond me

probably because it would end up blowing up in their faces one way or another. chaos theory is a bitch

Yes, because Gaz in Zim's body is clearly superior.

>end of an episode
>Zim casually walks by Membrane without his disguise
>Membrane says nothing

Funny enough, we are gonna get a repeat of this in the comic. Next issue starts a story arc about someone hacking into Gir and trying to get him to kill Zim.

>someone

Is this show about aliens

Of course not.
It's about a normal human boy with a skin condition, who gets persecuted by some big-headed freak.

What's next. They gonna call Old Kid an alien?

____ __ _____

Zim is adorable

It's about modern society that either refuses to acknowledge what's happening around them or are completely oblivious to everything because of snacks, video games, jobs, malls, food stands, school and cultural pressure.

Old Kid did nothing wrong

God, I hope.

How come absolutely no one ships Dib and Gaz

Tumblr doesn't like incest and they will shout at you if you post something they don't like

>incest
How vanilla

Go to sleep, Bigdad.

But seriously, it feels ooc even compared to other IZ ships.

As someone who ships almost every single couple if siblings in almost any media, I have to say that they just don't work.

Because what's the point of having a show with aliens without xenophilia involved.

this user gets it

he died in the comic book...

>tfw no alien gf

>episode about Dib trying spy on his dad's "top secret" experiment in his lab
>turns out it's just a mundane slushie maker or something like that
>ending reveals Membrane has a treasure trove of Irken/Vortian technology in his laboratory and has been working on reverse-engineering it for years

These desu

source?

Remember that episode where Dib died, was put into a Sarcophagus, and sent into Space to Purge all Xenos in the name of Holy Terra and Mankind? Yeah me neither.

>Gaz became progressively nicer to Dib the more crippled he became

who did you root for Sup Forums?
i wanted zim to win

they did
but he destroyed everything before leaving their home planet
thing is that irkens are birthed by a machine that gives them the convined knowledge and memories of thousands of invaders collected in a database
and they are bred with a purpose that other than the machine they probably know nothing about
zim was clearly concieved to be the ultimate soldier capable of destroying an army by himself
and then they made him an invader in a recognition mission where he is suppossed to study and take the system from within

I just want them to be friends

how come no one ships zimgaz and girdib?

give it time user
give it time

>I love you cold, unfeeling robot arm

Did something happen recently to increase the number of Zim threads? I've seen 4 or 5 in the past week when previously there'd be maybe one a month.

I mean, I'd be more concerned about being pedo, desu.

The announcement of the TV movie could be the reason.

100% this

the drawfriends certainly help

>claims Irkens can't feel love
>first words were "I love you"
what did he mean by this

Zim is an insane narcissist. I wouldn't exactly consider him a reliable narrator.

Yeah, I wanted them to team up and either get revenge on all the stupid humans on earth or take over the Irken empire.

Zim is a defective. It's the reason why he's insane even by Irken standards.

I really loved Jhonen's idea of Zim becoming Earth's protector as a fuck you to the Irkin Empire constantly shitting on him and I hope the film takes inspiration from that idea.

Doodle user is MVP, even that's not really all too hard considering the most any of us ever contribute is a greentext or 2

I'm pretty sure he was fucking around when he said that.
>"Ultimately, my idea was to take his sights off world domination, as ZIM begins to understand that there is a beauty in human life, an understanding that sets him on his path to becoming a public legal defender. I was very inspired by Ben Affleck's powerful courtroom scenes in Daredevil, and I wanted to move people to tears like those scenes moved me. But the show was canceled before any of that, thus leaving our audience of ten unfulfilled."

God, I love that guy. The greatest troll of our time.

list of zim's lies
>irkens don't feel love
>irkens don't sleep
>irkens don't get colds

>show was canceled before all the cool lore shit went down
>no episode where Dib goes on a quest to figure out why his life is so horrible, and discovers that he is an artificial experiment created by Membrane
>no episode where Skoodge gets tired of the Tallests' bullshit, and moves in with Zim on Earth, taking up residence in the basement
>no episodes where Tak and Keef return
>no episode where Gretchen develops a crush on Dib
>no episode where Dib gets involved in a war between the Irkens and the Meekrob from the Megadoomer episode

you're too kind
t. mommyuki/sizz-lorr doodle user

Zim being defective technically makes him the most dangerous Irken in the universe.
>single handedly decimated an entire birthing planet as a baby
>also managed to cripple the entire empire so bad they had to put off their invasion plans by years
>hacked the fucking Massive, the flagship for the entire armada
>escaped banishment twice
I'm sure there's more, but when Zim is actually serious about something he can pretty much always do it, it's just he's also a complete fucking idiot most of the time and tends to focus on getting Dib or blending in more then actually invading the planet.

I was more interested in the Armada's progress with their conquest than Zim's exploits.

I think the end of the trial episode declares him the greatest invader by being the most destructive irken of all time.

My favorite is that the short guy they sent to rat planet apparently successfully conquered it offscreen.

only after driving the Control Brains insane with his defective PAK programming
I often wonder what would happen if that insanity somehow spread to other brains throughout the empire...

Oh yeah, I forgot the fact he survives execution because of his broken PAK.

Obey.

Let's not forget the time they accidentally animated Ultra Peepi walking with too much swagger so they just played it off by playing fitting music.
youtube.com/watch?v=iT_Ydfjc_D0

no way fag

Since I didn't see any Gaz-Zim fanart lately I decided to take the initiative and draw one of my own plus a bonus Zim and throwing it in the scanner.

As for the outfits, I was thinking of alternative looks on the Irken uniform.

rate and hate.

looks gr8 would rate 8/8
no b8 m8

It's cute.

Only downside to Jhonen's exceptional trolling skills is that every once in a while it would be nice to hear something actually genuine from him about the show

And maybe we have, but we assumed he was joking when he said it, like he usually is

not bad

>"I only hope the Irkens just happen to use the same operating system as me!"