MCU vs DCEU

Why does Sup Forums like MCU while Sup Forums prefers DCEU?

Because the DCEU is the patricians choice for pure kino

Well said

Because Sup Forums is full of /moviefags/casuals while Sup Forums has people that actually read comics.

Sup Forums still knows more about movie quality

Sup Forums lives to meme, and the DCEU has produced higher quality memes than the MCU. Especially if you can fudge a little and include the Nolan trilogy. I mean, fuck, Baneposting essentially created modern Sup Forums. Sup Forums owes DC movies a debt of gratitude, and they repay it well.

I hate Sup Forums, but they are right.

I don't prefer one over the other. Each have a bunch of worthless movies with a couple of good ones (okay, the DCEU has just one).

i can never tell anymore whether the people who think man of steel and bvs were cinematic masterpieces are being genuine or just shitposting
it's like the people who listen to death grips
that being said, the marvel movies are also pretty awful, but no one says things like that about them despite them otherwise being generally well-received

you guys are fucking insane, there is no overarching hive mind, there are people that like both movie unvierses on both boards. This hivemind mentality you all buy into is absolutely sick and cancercous. Its the worst version of "Well how could anyone possibly think differently than me an SERIOUSLY like this thing i dont like?!?! they must be one of [insert OTHER group here]"

fucking newfags

jesus fucking kill yourself, ive been reading comics my whole life and was raised by an avid comic reader/collector and I much prefer the DCEU. It pulls so deeply from the comic history, even taking shit like the Black Zero from The Man Who Killed Krypton story and using it as part of this thematic battle between Zod and Kal, where they both see the other as the death of Krypton.

i believe you might be reading too much into what i said. i don't like either movie franchise, but i never said i had a problem with people who did. i simply said i can't tell whether or not people on here actually think they're good movies or if they're just doing it for laughs/to get an argument out of people who don't know any better. it's not like shitposting is uncharacteristic of people on this board

that's why i left in the bit about the mcu. despite them being not much better, people who hate the mcu are a lot less common that people who hate the dceu, so it seems like the choice a shitposter would make is obvious

They're both shit. Honestly I can't even bother with capeshit anymore. I'd rather stay home and play games or read comics than go see another capeshit movie.

>my opinion matters more because I've given myself credibility based on claims that can't possibly be backed up and presented knowledge that anyone can find on the internet

>some shots look just like shots form the comics
That means it MUST be good then right?

You DCEUfags are so fucking sad.

BvS is kino

Sup Forums doesn't like the MCU. Reddit does.

Sup Forums knows about movies and Sup Forums is packed full with delusional fanboys tired of seeing "their" company beaten to a pulp in the comic market

The only good DCEU movie so far is Wonder Woman, the rest are painful to rewatch.

MCU has a lot of middling movies but also a handful of great ones that are always fun to rewatch.

Only reddit likes the MCU

and gay tranny SJWs

and now with Panther
black people

Sup Forums is full of contrarian memers.

Sup Forums cares too much about the source material to not recognize that Marvel has a better track record, though I don't think there's much enthusiasm left for the MCU these days.

RT pleb as is.

Actually DCEU has much better track record.

Sup Forums prefers the DCEU too.

Sup Forums "prefers" the dceu the same way you prefer stepping in horse shit to being hanged. In general, they disdain "capeshit" and most people there will laugh at you if you try to make the case that DC is above Marvel in any meaningful way, and tell you that you're just trying to make your childish hobby seem less silly. There are more DCEU fags on this board than there are on Sup Forums by a wide margin, even if they are outnumbered here.

all I see is people type MARTHA as if it is a magic word to make the movie fall apart.

It's supposed to be the single word that ties the whole movie together, which is why it fails so badly. What kind of hack filmmaker has the resolution of a supposedly ideological split between two heroes hinge on something as meaningless as two cape characters' mothers sharing a name?

>their moms share the same name.
Superman in the mind of batfleck is an alien fiend who is toying with humanity. When superman is about to die to batman, the last thing he tries to say is that bruce is letting Clark's mom die.

It tears down the entire false idea bruce had built up around Superman.

"You're letting them kill Martha!" Why did he say it so awkwardly?

"Please! They're going to kill my mother!"
"You don't have a mother, freak!"
"Her name is Martha Kent! She raised me! Please help me save her!"
"..."
"Please!"
"I lost my mother too..."

See how much better that would have sounded?