>youtube.com/watch?v=iJAz4eS-riw

Other urls found in this thread:

d23.com/d23-expo-2017-friday-july-14/
d23.com/d23-expo-2017-saturday-july-15/
d23.com/d23-expo-2017-sunday-july-16/
youtube.com/watch?v=F_F55uORSy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Infinity War Thanos statue

man why do other studios even EXIST at this point?

Panels Today
>d23.com/d23-expo-2017-friday-july-14/
Tomorrow
>d23.com/d23-expo-2017-saturday-july-15/
Sunday
>d23.com/d23-expo-2017-sunday-july-16/

thank you

>Disney owns Golden Girls
that's kinda sad actually

Pixar/Disney Animation Panel Predictions
>Something about Gigantic's status
>Incredibles 2 Plot Synopsis
>Toy Story 4 Plot Synopsis (maybe teaser?)
>Definitely a teaser for Wreck-It Ralph 2
>New Pixar film announcement
>New Disney Animated film announcement
>Something about Frozen 2

>They're considered Disney Legends.

>New Pixar film announcement

please no more sequels. PLEEASEE

Its either sequels or live action remakes.

I'm honestly surprised that they're doing a Zorro 60th Anniversary panel.

welcome to Disney

Live action stuff isn't until tomorrow.

i wish it wasnt true.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Th-th-They remember him?

I had no idea any of that woodland looking area was going to be there.
What's out there?
Honest to goodness looks rad as fuck.
God damn.

Now that they got him back from Universal.

If the inevitable Incredibles 2 reveal is D23 exclusive I'm fucking necking myself.

you're funny.

>Frozen 2

hahahaaha

Anti-trust laws.

that's right, your wife's daughter's favorite movie is getting next installment.

You laugh, but tomorrow there's going to be an hour-long panel about the Frozen short film.

no it's funny because they won't do anything beyond the short films. they have zero content to work with.

that's why they went to north to study Sami culture.

>they have zero content to work with.
They will find something to do with those characters in another feature film. They're gonna milk that cash cow until it's dry.

> until it's dry.

they still milk TLK. and live action remake in a year or so. Frozen will be no different, decades of Elsa and her "sisterly" love with Anna.

Pics from thread.

>Pirates of The Caribbean 50th panel
How much do you want to bet that Johnny Depp is going to show up in his Jack Sparrow costume (again) and crash the panel.

>What's out there?
Probably just room for another ride when the time comes.

Reminder they traded Al Michaels for Oswald.

Probably Zootopia 2

>Incredibles 2 wont be a timeskip from the look of the promo art
Best case scenario the promo art reflects the first 5 minutes which will be a sequence like the opening of Incredibles and go to a time jump.
Otherwise Ill remain cautiously optimisitic. I really dont want a film about the Underminer but Ive been waiting since I saw the original for this.

>93862286
>I really dont want a film about the Underminer
There's the one Incredibles game that picks up immediately after the end of the movie and they fight the Underminer, so it definitely won't be about him.

Ment to respond to

Disney's saving all the MCU stuff for SDCC. As awesome as it would be to see a teaser for Ant-Man & The Wasp, we're probably gonna have to wait.

Wait what

The only thing non-MCU I was hyped for was Incredibles. Don't tell me MCU stuff won't be another month away.

nah.

I meant like an art reveal or trailer reveal or something.

Stuck in line for another hour or so I don't know what the fuck these organisers are thinking

They always save the big MCU shit for Comic Con. Always been that way, always will.

In line to get in or in line for a panel?

Here's the promo art if anyone was wondering

Marvel is closing out Comiccon

Nice, user.

Wew thanks

The fuck? Here it is for real. (I hope)

I'm sorry I don't know what the fuck happened when I tried to show it the first time.

Looks kinda like a recap of the first one, except for the racoon on top of Violet's bubble...

Rocket confirmed for Incredibles 2

I assume you're there? What are you in line for?

I'm a pleb that keeps up with Disney World rumors. Here is everything rumored at the moment (next to none of this will be announced):

Overall:
> A free gondola system between Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and some hotels. Building permits have been filed and land clearing has begun, although with no official announcement.

Magic Kingdom:
> A copy of the Tron coaster from Shanghai to be put in Tomorrowland. May or may not replace the Tomorrowland Speedway. Would include PeopleMover updates.
> A replacement for Stitch's Great Escape, which is currently operating seasonally. Likely a Wreck-It-Ralph attraction.
> A complete overhaul of the visuals of Tomorrowland to look more like when the park opened.
> The Enchanted Tiki Room to close, making way for a new E ticket attraction.
> Pirates of the Caribbean to get updates, including a complete change of the auction scene. Paris currently has these updates in place.

Epcot:
> A Guardians of the Galaxy coaster coming to Epcot, replacing Ellen's Energy Adventure. The Universe of Energy building will remain as queue space, the actual coaster will be in a new building. Building permits have been filed.
> An overhaul of the Innoventions area, both indoors and outdoors. New paint and theming throughout.
> An E ticket Ratatouille ride at the France pavilion of Epcot. Based on, but not an exact copy, of the current ride in Paris.
> A C or B ticket attraction at the UK pavilion at Epcot.
> Another country, probably Brazil, coming to the World Showcase at Epcot.

Hollywood Studios:
> Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land stuff as you'd expect.
> The Great Movie Ride will lose sponsorship as Disney exits the contract. Current rumor is that it'll be replaced with a ride about Mickey Mouse through the years. Building permits have been filed.
> One Man's Dream may close to open the pathway to Toy Story Land.
> Star Tours will reportedly close 1-2 years after the new trilogy is completed. No known replacement.

Not much for Animal Kingdom.

Star Wars Land model tour with Imagineer Scott Trowbridge
>youtube.com/watch?v=F_F55uORSy8

Of this, the gondola system, Tron coaster, Guardians coaster, Ratatouille ride, and Great Movie Ride replacements are the most likely to be announced at the Disney Parks panel tomorrow. Not all will.

I doubt it's a recap. Syndrome would probably be there and I don't remember any raccoon having importance in 1. Also there's the heros flying in the skyline, I'd assume ones helping the family fight the Underminer. Kinda sad the big bad is the Underminer if this is the case. Not that he'd 100 percent be a bland villain but I doubt he'd be as interesting as Syndrome.

also this is the assumed layout of the two new Hollywood Studios lands

oh and Hollywood Studios will get its name changed, likely before 2021. This was confirmed by executives at D23 in 2015.

>Star Tours will reportedly close 1-2 years after the new trilogy is completed.
It would make sense to move it into SW Land, but it's a bad idea to get rid of it entirely.

>An overhaul of the Innoventions area, both indoors and outdoors. New paint and theming throughout.
It needs it. Maybe bring over Tom Morrow from Disneyland Innoventions or bring back Tom Morrow 2.0

Yeah, but it's easier to get people hyped for an overlay than moving an attraction. The main problem is that it'll be really out of place once SWL opens, since you need to walk through Muppets Courtyard/the new Streets of America-based courtyard to get there.

Buuut you also want to keep it open since it'll be even more popular once they add new scenes from the new movies like they did with Episode 7

Innoventions was probably the wrong word. Future World in general is getting the updates, which includes Innoventions. The fate of Innoventions proper isn't known (currently Gildan's Colortopia and a half-broken molecule thing from 2005 are the only things in either side). It may be divided up into shops and restaurants.

I get the feeling the opening scene of the movie will be the family fighting the Underminer (because really do you think Brad Bird cares about the game's canon?) and showing their family teamwork dynamic as well as hinting at the theme of the movie before jumping into a timeskip. Think like the fight at the start of Age of Ultron.

yeah im gonna need a photo of that zootopia statue asap

Idk, man

John Lasseter made it sound like it all takes place right after

Looks like we're getting a trailer then. Why else would there be such an emphasis?

>animation pipeline

Thats what we really need a picture of, user

There's something sinister about Judy and Nick there.

disney? thats still around?

>Enchanted Tiki Room closing for new E-Ticket attraction

With what room? ETR doesn't take up much space, if it involves closing down the Dole Whip place too, then I'll be mad.

>GOTG coaster

Cool, what type of coaster is it?

>One Man's Dream closing for pathway to Toy Story Land

Well I was wondering how you would Toy Story Land when Star Wars Land is still being built as well.

Are those squares on the wall by Nick and Judy teasers for upcoming movies? Fuck theres a lot

Looks like it's roped off for now. Unless someone has a awesome zoom on their camera, were gonna have to wait until the panel is over.

>The Enchanted Tiki Room to close
And that's how you know this is bullshit.

Yeah, I don't think Disney would close that down. It's one of the original rides.

New mask for the Black Panther revealed.

That honestly looks really goofy.

Might be T'Chaka's Panther mask.

>With what room?
I was wrong, not an E-Ticket. Potentially a Club 33 location, a meet & greet location, or it'll get the Stitch overlay that Tokyo Disneyland has.

>Cool, what type of coaster is it?
Rumor has it'll be a reverse launching coaster. Potentially suspended as well. All indoors.

>Well I was wondering how you would Toy Story Land when Star Wars Land is still being built as well.

There is an overhang between Pixar Place and One Man's Dream that'll act as the main entrance to the land. One Man's Dream closing would just open up more space.

Toy Story Midway Mania will have its queue readjusted to have its entrance and exit inside of Toy Story Land, and Pixar Place will be closed off since there is no entrance to TSL or SWL in that direction.

The Tiki Room is already garbage. Under New Management was a failure and a fire destroyed a lot of what was originally there. The current show is a gimped version of the Disneyland one. At least you can bring Dole Whips into the theater now.

To get into the place

Funny there's no line at all for the Gravity Falls/Star Vs. panel

Not a fan, especially of the mask. Old suit was way better

>To get into the place
I feel for you. Once you get inside are you going to go any of the panels or are you just gonna wander around.

It's more panther like in the face I guess.

Finally got in for the Disney XD animation panel (full of tumblr tards but whatever). the biggest lines by far are for the memorabilia to my surprise. After this Brad Bird is doing autographs and then the main animation panel thats shows all the new movies coming out the next few years.

I was just gonna go Saturday for the Kingdom Hearts panel but it sold out months ago. I didn't want to miss this year though cause 2015 was so fun.

>the main animation panel
You going to that too or just the Disney XD animation panel? We need an inside man to give us updates.

Going to both

XD is about to , would upload pics but my phone's camera is less than potato quality

Pics not needed for now, but occasional updates (especially during the Pixar and Walt Disney Studios Animation panel) would be awesome.

What will they do with all of the stuff in the One Man's Dream exhibit like Walt's school desk?

Thank you user.

How long until the main anination panel?

hello

Stored away until they decide to drag it out for events or whatnot probably. Some of it might make its way to the various parks.

The Meet & Greet location already has everything after the EPCOT plan/Lincoln animatronic taken out.

Starts at 2:30 California time.

Star vs and GF people

They force you to seal your phones during it, sorry

>They force you to seal your phones during it,
That blows. Could you get some pics of the show floor between the panels?

>Disney expo
>Its all about Marvel

Disney owns Marvel.

Surprisingly, they only have two panels about Marvel this year.

And he was delighted to be part of it

Man I miss working at Hollywood Studios. It was fun watching all the changes happen in the park each day during my CP. Looks like they've gotten a lot done since May.