NEW BLACK PANTHER MASK

I dont like what this mask looks like, i hope this is the one T'Challa's father used

>MCU
he'll only wear the mask for like 10 seconds anyway

Why did they change the Civil War Costume? It was damn near perfect.

Because every costume designer these days has to leave their mark.

Eyes are too damn big. CW was perfect.

This is clearly a flashback suit, they aren't going to radically change the head design for current BP.

>i hope this is the one T'Challa's father used

Maybe I'm wrong, but I got the impression from Civil War that Wakanda's king and the position of Black Panther were not one in the same.

It was busy and bulky as fuck.
This new one is sleek and simple which works for someone who is cat themed. The helmet looks like shit though and the abs are trashy

Can I get a quick rundown on Black Panther?

Just like how Spider-Man hardly ever wore his mask in Homecoming, right?

african batman meets the phantom with a tinge of magic (chosen by the spirit of wakanda, which is a big panther)

also has balls the size of victor von doom, who is the only other person that ever went toe to toe with the spirit of wakanda to be given access to vibranium information.

oh yeah and there's magic space metal.

> story about an African hero
> soundtrack is largely hip hop

Wtf marvel? Will they speak ebonics, too?

Basically he comes from a group of people that are complete assholes that could change the world for the better thanks to the happenstance of the environment upon which they formed their society, but instead they use it to lord themselves above everyone else.

>He hasn't heard of African Hip Hop

>It was busy and bulky as fuck.

Looked leagues better than the new one. Thought I gotta say the mouth part on the new mask is an improvement. Really gives it a more cat-like vibe.

wasn't he wearing the civil war one in those stills they released?

>wasn't he wearing the civil war one in those stills they released?

And in shots of the trailer, yes.

Is the soul gem gonna be in this movie? It's the only infinity gem we haven't seen.

Toys.

>Is the soul gem gonna be in this movie?

No. It's been known for quite a long time that the Soul Stone is going to be the focus of Ragnarok.

No Sup Forums, you can't. Go back.

big eyes and high eyebrows give it a permanent surprised look. its like hes constantly going "whoa"

>Big eyes
>Removed all the detail
>Abs

For what fucking purpose?

correct

I've read the actors couldn't see shit with the old mask

no it isn't. you see him wearing it in the trailer when he flips over the car at the end.

it looks pure ass. MUH FLASHBACKS.

A question to those of you who follow black panther. Has wakanda ever been ruled, even for a short time by a person who wasn't black? If so who.

There was a really pale half black, half Jewish guy who was Black Panther for a while. Kasper Cole. And T'Challa's white adopted brother lead their secret police until T'Challa disbanded them for being too brutal.

No it hasn't. Why are you lying?

Aww, I liked the first one better. The cowl is all kinds of fucked up now

What if hes wearing his father's old costume?

>In contact with ancient spirits
>WE WUZ bow to BP
>Rumored to have 9 lives
>99% of the worlds vibranium
>Will fund the first colonies in the negative zone

The new mask mouth is shit, the rest is fine but not as good as CW.

>Basically he comes from a group of people that are complete assholes that could change the world for the better

That's a very general description that covers 90% of all superpowered humanoids.

>Basically he comes from a group of people that are complete assholes that could change the world for the better thanks to the happenstance of the environment upon which they formed their society, but instead they use it to lord themselves above everyone else.

I READ YOUR BOOK

so he's an american?

I don't like we're fucking doing this shit, they're literally only adding this film to the line up to be 'progressive'

This. The CW costume was great when shot and lit right

Fuck you, I wanted a Black Panther movie, go bait somewhere else

>Basketball texture

When will this fucking die already?

>Took out all the intricate design work
>Added 90s level ab and muscle padding

Fuck that costume. CW costume all the way.

He's a Batman rip off that control an african utopia to promote black pride.

This may or may not be true, but they already proved he's fucking awesome in CW so even if it's true I'll give 'em a pass.

Shut the fuck up.

Sup Forums go back

So how long until tumblr declares that this movie isn't for white people and that White fangirls shouldn't gush over BP because he's not "for them"? Was there massive outrage over the BP/Bucky ship because it's wrong to ship BP with a white dude?

Do you look for things to be triggered about?

Nobody gives a fuck what tumblr thinks

seriously what is wrong with you? is your noodle broken?

So how long until you go back to Sup Forums and stay there

they're literally only adding this film to the line up because the character has a rich history and they own the rights.

I like this one better tbqh I like the muzzle

Yeah, a dying celestial crashed on earth during prehistoric times killing himself and the dinosaurs, his decaying body was made of vibranium...that's why wakanda has such an abundance of it. The soul stone provides the panther spirit as explained by this user
()

>That mask

FUCKING IDIOTS

I mean...wonder woman opened with all-female screenings, I wouldn't be surprised if this had all-black screenings to start...Nothing as extreme as he described

Uh...Black Panther and all exploitation movies are for white people. It's basically the Minstrel Shows and Lil' Sambo dolls of the modern era.

It's already happened.

Found the tumblrwhales.

>Says no one cares about tumblr
>"Hurr found tumblr!"
You having a giggle mate?

You being so triggered by a simple question sure gives it away.