Fittingly disappointing.
At least Paulo is showing a minimum of self-awareness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ0wKv5CPtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely horrible this chapter was

Nothing to see here folks, move on. Polite sage.

The worst chapter in the whole series?

>State of Paulofags

If only Taeshi cared about the head-body ratios of her characters as much as that motherfucking ferries wheel

Gotta vent my autism one last time: why include the little detail of them wearing disposable wristbands from their entry into the carnival if so much of the art is so shit?

That's the part that kills me, she clearly has some level of artistic talent. I mean the past artstyles were good and she clearly can still pay attention to detail. But she's just so lazy with the characters now.

>Taeshi

When she used to make well-proportioned characters, she completely flunk on the perspective.
I don't think it was a fair trade though

Oh goddammit.

If it irritates you so much why don't you just stop letting it happen? She isn't even being cute or making any sort of argument. Paulo has no reason to be swayed here. At least put up a fight, you fucking shell of a character.

It sucks, too, because I didn't want him to go to the party. That spoiler page got me hyped for Mike and Daisy being able to interact without any other major characters there, which almost never happens.

The character development I've lost... the normal sized heads I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like the Paulo Show is still here. You feel it, too, don't you?

This page is such a snore the thread is DOA.

Sage for sending it to its rest. Rip in peace.

Well nothing to do now but rate the chapter.

2/10. Lucy was fucking awful for even agreeing to this "date."

Guys, what if that word balloon was from the ferris wheel and not Paulo?????????

Here's hoping best boy returns

I'll never forget him

Your post is more enjoyable than today's page, well done.

The next chapter better be the best thing I've read in my entire life to make up for this one. Why did the comic start shitting the bed just as I got into it?

>ferris wheel detaches
>careens through downtown Roseville
>rolls through Lucy's house, killing her family and Augustine
>in reaction to this, Lucy offs herself
>everyone else is in terrible grief, drama is temporarily suspended
>Mike and Paulo accidentally touch hands while comforting each other at funeral
>MikexPaulo ship achieved

Like cockwork

Who?

The first >50 post BCB thread?

It's a shame. Alec and the others who I can't remember had potential. Well, maybe. I can only remember Alec

Ah, good old effort, suffice to say this chapter shows even plot and character development is suffering direly too.

Sick of Taeshi being a hack? Want Lucy 2.0 to stop being the textbook definition of a huge cunt after a hot dicking? Agree that Mike x Aggressive imouto Haley is the supreme ship? Look no further:

>Lucy's absence didn't change her at all
>Paulo's feelings for Lucy were thrown completely out the window
Thanks for wasting 4 years of my life, Taeshi.

>Lucy 2.0 being the textbook definition of a huge cunt after a hot dicking
o dear god. That's what happened, isn't it?
Lucy just found someone to piston her pipes daily, didn't she? That's the only thing that changed her behaviour

R.I.P. Paulo's balls.

Did he bust them banging Rachel or something?

If only Taeshi cared about making Not Enough Rings: Sonic Mania Edition as she did that motherfucking ferris wheel!

Yeah, this is definitely out of character for Poloboy most likely Lucy too, but the artificially manufactured drama gotta come from somewhere.
He would've more likely pushed her away, dished out a hard slap that'd ring in her not deaf ear while yelling some stupid shit like "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Buuut our ever benevolent goddess that can never do anything wrong will probably say some drivel like "lol that's the kind of bitch he is" while being completely unaware about the fact she didn't portray him like this as all before the crap DaisyTrain chapter where the animu went into maximum overdrive.

Thanks for posting this decent ferris wheel OP
Since I'm not finding today's bcb thread I'll post it here anyway

I hope you brave fuckers remind the social media sheeple that it'll only get worse as long as they get money.

Don't forget to immortalize and document astroturfing.

Well this was just awful.

>how could we make this chapter worse?
>check out this final page

>WHY DO I KEEP LETTING CUTE GIRLS CONTROL ME!!
>Seinfeld theme starts
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

so Lucy didn't change at all? what was the point of her leaving then? also does it seem odd to anyone how easily Lucy's family was up for letting Augustus live with them? yeah he saved her but aside from that, they don't know him

I believe most in this thread had such spergout back when those pages were posted.

Now everything is going to shit, not just the proportions and awful extra characters.

That was a shitty end to a shitty chapter. It did make me go back and re-read the Acapulco chapters and the bit around when Lucy left. There was something I noticed that probably doesn't mean anything and won't amount to anything because of crappy writing but I'm gonna just bring it up before this thread dies miserably.

After finding out Lucy was gone, we see that her room has been completely emptied out. Bed, dresser, etc...are all gone. Someone who is planning suicide may make some preparations but they aren't going to get rid of all their stuff themselves before killing themselves. And if her family was sending her away to boarding school or whatever, they wouldn't pack up the furniture. It'd still be there for when she came back but it's clear that there was some sort of agreement between Lucy and her parents that she wasn't -supposed- to be back.

So my theory is:
>Lucy's family was deciding on moving in attempt to better their daughter's life
>They moved her first because of how depressed she was
>The whole family would moved shortly afterwards
>Things got delayed from her jumping from a building
>Part of why Jordan was so pissed was because his sister tried to kill herself and because he was going to have to leave his friends behind
>They're still planning on moving away which is why Lucy hasn't bothered to unpack
>She's also being a super cunt in hopes of breaking all ties to Roseville before leaving for good

Because you let your weiner do the walking buddy.

You're one to talk.

Naw, it won't work; Mama Lucy was worried that Lucy would take whatever she was thinking about as abandonment. If the whole family was moving that wouldn't be so.

We don't have any particular reason to think the other school was a boarding school. If not she had to stay somewhere else (and with someone else, because a mental unstable 15-year old shouldn't be alone).

What if the Ferris wheel got stopped and they couldn't get off?

plot twist: it's those swinging ferris wheels

Only outcome that isn't shit is hatesex or cagefight.

You're right that we don't know if it was a boarding school or not.

All I'm saying is that it's super weird that Lucy mentions she only screwed around with Paulo because she thought she wasn't coming back and when she was gone, everything else was gone too. Yet here she. She's back because of reasons.

I still think that she's gonna leave again.

Maybe she meant her suicide but doesn't want to reveal that.

Too generous

Not sure how I should feel since you didn't list 'Taeshi has clearly lost her marbles' as an option

I honestly can't tell if you still like the comic or not.

Too bad, most of them got distracted by shiny shiny pretty pretty Ferris wheel.
>A...at least the background art's still good!

It's weird cause it's literally the only page in this chapter (comic?) where the background is semi-decent
Rest of the chapter was random airbrushed colours that hurt my eyes and texture everywhere. For no reason.

It's like there's a fixed effort quota per page that can't be exceeded.

Pretty backgrounds? fuck the story and proportions.

Acceptable proportions? goodbye perspective.

Actually decent story? it's gonna look like something a 12 year old drew.

>even twitter is jumping ship

youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg

I could only stay silent for so long

Mcfucking -5/10. This chapter was fifty different levels of cat shit

I can't imagine anyone liking this comic anymore

Reminder that Suitcase and Taeshi think that all complaints about this chapter are from salty Paulo x Lucy shippers and so will make no changes to improve.

I want Mike and Lucy to just make up

Doesn't SuitCase pick out which comments to put below each page? Why would he choose these ones? Maybe Tae knew the chapter was shit but couldn't be bothered to go back and fix it, so they don't have a problem with critical comments?

This comic is really lucky that it's so fucking long. The characters were interesting enough in the earlier sections that I'm too attached to give up now. If I had been a patron, though, I don't think I would be after this shit.

first page so far (in the entire run) i enjoy looking at

How much do you want to bet she traced it?

I could not give a fuck about that ship. Paulo & Lucy are the two characters I like the least from this comic. Yet I still can see that this chapter made no sense and Lucy brushing Paulo off like nothing AND shouting and hitting him a moment later is just plain cruel. You don't need to be a psychologist or anything to see that it's fucked up? Cmon Taeshi...

>Suitcase and Taeshi reading negative comments
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ0wKv5CPtA

I hate to be the Devils advocate, but the social media suckers are awful at providing criticism that isn't "I HATE THIS!!"

But on the other hand, Suitcase did alienate the few remaining fans that could form a coherent argument back when they started to force chibishit down our throats.

So it's a shit feedback loop they themselves created.

I'm actually ok with Lucy having left because it would be stupid if all her problems were fixed via timeskip. So long as her shit is still called out (prefferably by Mike), this is acceptible.

Saw some pretty interesting criticism on facebook, and on twitter you can only write so much. The reason why this chapter sucked isn't even that deep, I'd say everything that's wrong is quite apparent
And anyway they lurk on Sup Forums too so lol

You know what would be great? if the retarded copout and dragged out timeskip didn't exist.

Wherever he is, may he have a spotlight he can finally call his own. ;_;

So what is inside Lucy's present, Sup Forums?

Pack of birth control pills and condoms, along with a note: "Never reproduce. *smug anime emoji*"

you guys, the sheeple are noticing bagboy's autismo

>Disabled comments from around the web

B T F O
T
F
O

Someone should mention this on their social media stuff if you have it.

RACHEL IT MAKES ME SO MAD PAULO YOU FUCK

The most BRUTAL present of all!

This oddly satisfying feeling, Is this the feeling conspiracy theorists feel when they end up being proven right after all?

Shit, I think i understand Sup Forums's M.O. now.

>t-thanks, Lucy...

Because you are a faggot Paulo. Next question?

Except that's not where the comments are you idiot

>post on twitter
>cap it
>TWITTER IS JUMPING SHIP
Sad!

>Suitcase can't handle the raw truth
IT
JUST
KEEPS
TUMBLING
DOWN

can someone finally call them out on it on Facebook?!?

It's funny now that you mention it, about as much effort were put into this chapter bar the fucking ferris wheels as the suited and Toupée'd gibbon does with making decisions.

Is this comic salvageable? How can it be saved?

>Is this comic salvageable? How can it be saved?

Delete everything in 2014 and onwards.

Force a certain individual who prefers to stroke his powerboner instead of admitted fault to get a ordinary job.

Detox the relapsing weeaboo from her animu addiction and "I can't believe I'm not on deviantart" logiclogc and sense of quality.

You know how.

By killing Lucy

Jeez

at the very least, this is a good looking page

Nice Ferris wheel.

I'm seriously getting tempted to expose myself on facebook just to call out all of Taeshi and Bagboy's bullshit to the sheeple there

Make fake account.

They never cared about you, just do it.

Unless you can rally some of the lesser vocabulary skilled sheeps to support your cause, what's the point?

Make a tweet with the bcb hashtag or whatever they use, and link the thread. They can't delete tweets yet

Wouldn't it be better to mention this kind of shit will only keep going as long as they receive funding via patreon, merch and and their stupid membership thing?

I feel that linking this thread as first priority will just bring in normies of the dreaded kind