Would Tom Kenny's death/departure be enough to convince Nick to end Spongebob? Or would they just replace him?

Would Tom Kenny's death/departure be enough to convince Nick to end Spongebob? Or would they just replace him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xV2ksNgEn9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would Dan Castellaneta's death/departure be enough to convince Fox to end The Simpsons? Or would they just replace him?

People are making money. They have to fucking EAT. And for that, they have to make MONEY. Who cares if some lead VA dies? Yes it's absolutely possible to replace them and no, nobody should feel ashamed for doing their job.

>mfw found out that Tom Kenny is apparently a family friend
>i have never known this or met him but now I want to

I'd be a little crushed if he died because he voices a lot of cartoons now
Dan dying may seriously injure the Simpsons but I don't think they'd end it unless they really couldn't find anyone to do a similar voice.

wow, man, youre so right, those poor starving voice actors with no physical bodies are completely incapable of doing real life work. they would literally die if these shitty shows were not cancelled and allowed a modicum of respect.

its like keeping your crotchety, dementia-ridden grandpa on life support just so he can hit you with his cane and accuse you of being an asian communist for a few more years. its just disrespectful in my opinion.

These cartoons are good because they are made for kids and kids like them. Your whining isn't important.

They will propably just pay some English lessons for Santiago Ziesmer.

He would be replaced by Yuri Lowenthal.

luxury industries just help prop up unsustainable capitalism. It all needs to be shut down and the resources for all that kind of crap redirected to set up a universal basic income so we can reduce carbon emissions down to the bar minimum necessary for survival

wow, what a cool and original argument. im sure you know what kids like (heres a hint: you are not technically a child anymore)

Why should I give a fuck you commie? Nobody cares about the survival until shit gets serious. That's how it's always been, that's how market works. There's no point in trying anything else.

These shows are still airing, that means kids like them.

no it doesnt. it means that merchandise is still selling. stop conflating profit with quality you spastic little loser. your favorite cartoons stopped being good over a decade ago and none of your weaselly little arguments can refute that fact. kids do not fucking like nu-simpsons unless they are autistic nothings like you.

They would just make a new show called bikini bottom / springfield.

This. Spinoffs are the future.

user don't!

Were popular and long running cartoon characters from the 30s, 40s or 50s retired when their voice actors died?

Spongebob is Nickelodeon's Mickey Mouse, they're never going to let him die.

Are they though?
What was the last successful spin off?

The Simpsons is a spinoff

Nick doesn't even have to wait that long to have to make that kind of call considering the condition Hillenburg is in right now...

German Spongebob is a fucking gift. Who knew dubbed cartoons could be so comedic and amusing.
youtube.com/watch?v=xV2ksNgEn9w

It actually might extend things, as a new VA might be cheaper.

do it fagget, post results

hell be fine

Better Call Saul

rip Lemmy...god dammit, Sup Forums...