What's Sup Forums's opinion about Attack of Killer Tomatoes animated series?

What's Sup Forums's opinion about Attack of Killer Tomatoes animated series?

Tara was cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAtP1_Yvgaw&t=5m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fun show. Good theme. Top tier mad scientist and lackey. Top tier waifu with top tier gimmick.

Pretty hard to top the original movie though.
>bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bmmmmzzzzzzz

Did anyone see the final season? The quality tanked hard, and it became pretty unwatchable.

But yeah, Tara a cute.

>The quality tanked hard, and it became pretty unwatchable.

It was like same shit they did to G.I. Joe(Dic season)

He's not mad he's ANGRY!!!

I love the first season.

Return of the Killer Tomatoes is pretty good too. That Pepsi sponsorship half way through the movie

I think Return of the Killer Tomatoes is very underrated.

I want a gf that I can carry around.

I remember liking it and then seeing Return of the Killer Tomatoes. Seeing Tara as a kinky nymphomaniac created by Dr. Gangrene as a sex slave was... eye opening.

Though it doesn't beat seeing Toxic Crusaders first and then finally getting to see Toxic Avenger...

First waifu.

I saw it as a kid and liked it back then. When I rewatched the show as an adult, I liked it even better. I especially enjoyed the meta moments, and the passionate anti-tomato rants by Wilbur Finletter. Like here:
youtube.com/watch?v=nAtP1_Yvgaw&t=5m55s

Yeah. I don't remember much about the first movie, but the second one was funny. I'm a little sad that the killer tomatoes franchise gets so little love these days.

Wait, this scientist made a fucking 80s waifu out of a tomato and science lasers?

A time when every rated R movie got a kids cartoon spin-off. Fucking Robocop got TWO.

A shame we never got a Terminator animated series.

Or Predator or Aliens

>A time when every rated R movie got a kids cartoon spin-off.

Yeah man, Basic Instinct: The Animated Series was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid. Catherine Tramell was my first waifu. That Tress MacNeille voice...

yes she was a tomato
salt made her turning back into tomato

They made a reference to body snatchers but so did Darkwing Duck.
Aw the 90s, they didn't gave a fuck if kids get it.

Tara was my first waifu.

Would they made Human Centipede cartoon if it was released in 80's?

>Tara was cute
She was my first waifu when I was 3 or 4

Come on. You don't have waifus at that age. I was 8 and more confused than aroused.

Yeah. She's still a tomato even if she looks like a girl. And if you look up the movie that the cartoon was based on, the tomato girl was specifically created to be a kinky nymphomaniac sex slave like some user mentioned a bit earlier. The animated series obviously didn't show this aspect of her character, though. In the cartoon, the movie's horny adult male protagonist was portrayed as a young boy instead. So the tomato girl had more of a big sister dynamic with him, rather than the sex partner/girlfriend role that she played in the movie.

> So the tomato girl had more of a big sister dynamic with him

more like /ss/

>Tara Boumdeay (voiced by Kath Soucie) - One of Dr. Gangreen's failed experiments. She abandoned his evil plans with F.T. and escaped to the Finletter's where she is Chad's best friend and waitress at Wilbur Finletter's Pizza Palace. Tara is a pretty teenage girl who has always liked Chad since he is always brave. She mostly wears a short red shirt, white shorts, and boots. Whenever salt is poured on her, Tara turns into a tomato. When pepper is poured on her, she sneezes and returns to her human form (usually given a tissue and blowing her nose afterward). She is also shown to have telepathic and telekinetic tomato powers. In the movie, she was actually Chad's girlfriend, but while she shows a definite interest in him, in the cartoon they never do more than occasionally hug.

I used to watch girls panties when I was 4, dude

Terminator and Aliens, especially the later, both came DAMN close to happening. I think the Aliens cartoon's toyline still got released even though the show didn't make it into production.

They made references to a lot of things. I remember for example Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. Episode names were frequently parodies of some horror movie. There were also brief mentions of a bit more recognisable stuff like Hulk, TMNT, E.T., Casablanca, and so on. One episode had a Ronald Reagan caricature in it.

1st season was fun even with the cliffhanger ending.

Then 2nd season came and fucked up everything.

Are you my long lost brother?

I didn't notice that as a kid. I didn't even knew what a "season" is.

Yeah. I actually wat hed the series up till the cliffhanger not knowing there was a continuation only to find out how ass it was.

I want to hear that theme song more than I've ever wanted anything.

>The "Human Centipede" escapes and tries to solve crimes with their centipede powers.

>Would they made Human Centipede cartoon if it was released in 80's?

>The moral of the episode is about teamwork.
>The moral of EVERY episode is about teamwork.

>80's bikinis and big hair

God, yes. Some nice tomatoes on that tomato.

The Killer Tomato movie franchise goes on such a weird course.

The first two movies are R-rated, with the second one being an especially NOT FOR KIDS level of R-rated.

Then the cartoon happened.

So the last two Killer Tomato movies are PG-rated kids flicks. The series just instantly shifts gears from SEX SEX SEX to kids stuff right at the midway point.

This is enough for most 80s/90s cartoons

>you are not alone
>there is no I in team
>everyone's a winner
>we are completing each other

>So the last two Killer Tomato movies are PG-rated kids flicks.

Killer Tomatoes Strike Back and Killer Tomatoes Eat France were the only ones I saw as a kid. Guess my parents actually paid attention to film ratings over franchise titles which is why I never saw the first two.

But I remember hating how they had a bunch of the tomato villains from the cartoon in them, but they had different voices and personalities.

kek

Killer Tomatoes Eat France was the only one based on the cartoon and aimed at kids. Killer Tomatoes Strike Back had nudity in it, even if it was unrated. So you probably only ever saw Eat France.

Well I'm convinced! Time to find a torrent!