ONE real life still living person on earth, (Not you) gets ALL of Superman's current powers when they wake up tomorrow

ONE real life still living person on earth, (Not you) gets ALL of Superman's current powers when they wake up tomorrow.

1. You have to know their name, so either a family member, peer or friend you know or a celebrity or just someone as long as you konw their name.

Who would be the best and WORST person to get this power?

Joe Pesci

Kin Jong Un would probably be the worst.

David Brin. He's the guy who wrote the Uplift novels, and a bunch of other sci fi books. And the story behind Ecco the Dolphin video game. He's be perfect. He wrote The Life Eaters comic book. Try thinking what'd happen when he finishes speed-typing and goes full Superdickery.
Worst? Probably someone who'd go Full Irredeemable.

What if every single regular member of Sup Forums got Superman's Powers tomorrow, what would happen?

MATT! DAMON!

A paradise would be built on a never before seen scale of flammability.
Cities would be moved. Needs would be answered. Planets would shatter. "You froze Uranus?" Fox would fear for it's life. Movies would improve. Animation companies would scramble to be the first to make a Power Pack cartoon.
If Superman could throw a spaceship, how far would it go?

>Who would be the best
Impossible to know. Definitely not some well-known famous person.

>and WORST
Let's not get political

My grandma

They'd probably either force companies to make shit that they wanted or people would actually start fighting on an international level about opinions.

Either way it'd be a clusterfuck that'd screw almost everyone over.

>Definitely not some well-known famous person.
I believe you forgot Morgan Freeman and Keanu Reeves exist, user.

Maybe for the US, but for the rest of the world? I'd think someone like a paranoid schizophrenic or a straight up psychopath would be worse.

For best? I'd pick Elon Musk. Dude's practically Batman anyway.

didn't they work this idea in the man/superman comic?
the story is about a random dude changing bodies with superman, so we end with a natural born loser becoming the man of steel, and the man of steel dealing with the inhuman amount of shit a natural born loser gets all over himself in his lifetime.

I want norm macdonald to have it

Or a hot babe

>giving /coumblr/ super-powers
Say goodbye to your privileges, cis scum!

Bernie Sanders, Rich Evans or Danny DeVito.

Give it to Keanu Reeves.

Bernie Sanders.

I start lobotomizing Marvel writers

my cat

In-fighting. And normal people's shock wouldn't be "you have superpowers?" but "You actually post on Sup Forums?!"

What if it turned out that someone who works at Marvel is also a regular on Sup Forums? I have my suspicions.

We'd fight each other, user.
>Star Vs fags would rebel and start a tribe
>DC fags would start a tribe
>Marvel fags would start a tribe
>Animation fans would start a tribe
>Waifufags would start a tribe
We'd only not kill each other because fighting is hard.