>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-july-first-look-at-disney-s-star-wars-land-1500054145-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ5mgjjfaeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rey Jinn motherfuckers

What is she, Sup Forums

Posting best girl.

I'll be a raging motherfucker if they do something dumb with her background in TLJ.

Post weaponfus

>Malevolence is in the Clone Wars mod for EaW
>Superweapon seems to do fuck all
Still fun to fuck up everything with Providences and Lucrehulks

She looks way better here than anywhere in TFA wtf

Continuing Aphra
Still uggo

I had to solve 4 different captchas for this ree
qt

Hutts confirmed easy to kill

she's not ugly, she's just being portrayed as a normal person instead of hot

>that scene when they fired the Malevolence for the first time and it's a direct ripoff of the Death Star firing scene
When will the OTwank end?

this is the best comic page of the nucanon so far

I'm still disappointed the Malevolence wasn't brought up in Catalyst.

Hot damn.

horny kids damn

literally worst new character

this desu, finn or kylo shouldbe been mc

We can only pray that opening up the mystery box lets her character actually develop well this time.

Except you can't develop a character whose already literally "perfect." The only way they could improve her character is if they actually gave her flaws, and you know they'd never, ever, ever do that.

I'll post pics of CIS stuff after storytime. Don't want to step all over dumpanon.

Oh, I was about to make fun of you for not posting first, without even opening the spoiler.

She is my wife, in my dreams.

Aphra movie when

EP.9

This desu. They really shat the bed with her. There's literally nothing they can do with her that doesn't involve making her a paraplegic, but then she'd just levitate herself with the Force like Baron Harkonnen and overcome even that.

>11
>22
>33
holy shit amazing

That line is dumb.

"Is crazy or irresponsible your middle name?"

Fuck, that worse than da Bendu.

what's wrong with da bendu

The only reason she won against Kylo was because he was dying and freezing. Make her lose, and you've got room for development

Rey?

seems anatolian / greek.

She was literally losing to Kylo until he said the word 'Force' to her. Then she beat his ass like he was nothing.

She out-mind tricked him when they were both in perfect health, and he had training from Luke Skywalker, while she had zero training. It's pretty clear she was "written" to be more powerful then Kylo.

those fucking DSL

we were all arguing about if the bendu sounds good this week. i agreed with the guy who posted it, but he was put on full blast. not enough to warrant a screen cap, but the butt blasting is something I will remember from here on out.

>ywn lead a retrofitted seperatist fleet into battle against ISDs

>TFW no Taron-esque beauty in the Star Wars land
This would've been perfect.

SS POSTIN

>ywn see big rebel-run Separatist capital ships fight Imperial capital ships on the big screen
>it'll just be more of that "x-wings versus tie-fighters and rebel frigates run away from ISDs" meme

Of course not, we're all loyal citizens of the Empire in these threads.

>it's not a forest
>it's not a desert
>it's not a snowy plain
literally will never happen

rip Aphra
Vader coming for dat ass
He's getting his ass beat in issue 3 of vader though

Here's hoping best roboboy resurfaces after Yavin and reevaluates the Alliance's chances against the Empire.

Vaderwank is as bad if not worse than Batwank. How about exploring other Sith Lords? Sith Lords who are heavily unexplored in the nu-EU, like Sidious or Dooku? Or, heaven forbid, NEW Sith Lords.

Can we all just stop sucking off Vader for five minutes? He's not even that particularly interesting.

and a terrible meme it is too

literally the central character of the entire saga

all of the movies are about Vader, that's why

I'd still love to see some old seperatist admiral or captain clinging to his ideals and fighting his own little fight with a small fleet and droid crew

I'd also love to see a Providence exchange broadsides with an ISD or just a Providence using that ram it has

You and me both.

Literally been done to death too. What else is there to say about him?
I want to know more about Dooku's motivations and what his plans were. Instead we get more and more Meme Vader.

It was a homage, and the first of its kind since 1983. It was also a completely original superweapon, and not just the Death Star 3.

>Or, heaven forbid, NEW Sith Lords.
Last time that happened we got Darth Talon, and we all know how that went.

DAILY REMINDER THAT HALO IS CANON IN STARWARS NOW

Apart from the Lucrehulk, is there even a Seppie capital ship capable of taking on an Imperial-I ISD? It outguns and outmasses everything except the Lucrehulk, and I think the Imperial-II outguns even Lucrehulk.

How will The Last Jedi integrate Vader?

Making Kylo Ren obsessed with him

He was the prophecy child, they have to mention him or I'd be pissed

Have you seen the model for it user?
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-july-first-look-at-disney-s-star-wars-land-1500054145-htmlstory.html
I know it's not disney's style but it's begging to have something like this youtube.com/watch?v=MQ5mgjjfaeg flying above, between and below the buildings.

Hayden force ghost

A lot of TFA's wobbly establishment depends on the next two movies to expand on them properly. If Kylo is an anti-villain protagonist to round up the new trio (him, Finn and Rey - not the guy who didn't die only because of Oscar Isaac being charming as fuck on the set) and Rey is an ambivalent "Dark Phoenix"-like freak of nature as I read the movie for now, then TFA will make sense in retrospect.

If they try to pull an Empire now and plaster the same dynamic Vader and Luke had on them, when the first movie set them up to be anything but, then TFA will be even more of an empty, contradictory, ill-conceived waste of time.

I unironically want this

I imagine Providence's and those Destroyer capital vessels (whatever they're called) would fair okay, certainly better than shitty medical frigates the Rebels use.

Don't quote me on that though, haven't cared about ship stats since my RPing days like, four years ago.

The funsize Providence Dreadnaughts might be able to take them, plus the Malevolence could easily take on a small fleet of SDs if it was still around.

I thought Poe survived because Oscar refused to play him if he was only a one note character

I really wish a director's cut would come out showing how the fuck Poe survived the TIE crash on Jakku and how he got back to the Resistance.

she look like qui gon jinn

>shitty medical frigates
senpai, they're not all hospital ships

>that picture
I am rock fucking solid. My theory is that he crawled out and went to seek help in town, and stole a ship or something. I don't fucking know. It doesn't make sense how he got back, but hey, thats TFA for you

Lucrehulks are fucking huge.

And the fucking Executor dwarfs everything on the image.

The sheer scale of SSDs is fucking incredible to me.

It's sloppy storytelling and I am highly disappointed. You could almost just say that they have banks of Poe clones to replace him with for all the information we get on his miraculous survival. To use an ANH analogy, it's the same as having Luke watch Obi-Wan get chopped down by Vader, then having Obi-Wan walk up to the Rebel HQ on Yavin IV before the Death Star arrived and be like 'Hey, sorry, it took me a minute to catch up. What's the plan?'

Yeah. I like Poe, but it's just really convenient he found a way out and just didn't mention it.

I do like the scene where he and Finn are reunited though. But it's fucking cheating when you don't explain how or why

He flags down a passing-by speeder during the night and gets taken to a town.

not only that but why he left finn, the dude that rescuedhim, who obviously doesnt know shit about the outside universe, who doesnt even have a fucking name, alone in the downed burning TIE in the middle of a desert

>it's the same as having Luke watch Obi-Wan get chopped down by Vader, then having Obi-Wan walk up to the Rebel HQ on Yavin IV before the Death Star arrived and be like 'Hey, sorry, it took me a minute to catch up. What's the plan?'

Clearly he must have Force Shrink'd his way out of trouble.

It really irks me because it could be fixed with literally five added minutes.

Save /ss/ posting, save the memes

I know, right? You can explain him leaving Finn behind as a) he thinks he is dead, or b) he's disoriented considering how hard they went down. But it was real difficult to get Finn out, how the fuck did Poe just stroll off planet? That pisses me off the most about TFA, things just happen because they do.

Get fucking obliterated you crazy old fuck.

You been waiting eagerly to post this, haven't you?

Anyways, we already got that movie, it was TFA

I can buy any story about Poe getting a lift however contrived, but it doesn't explain why he seemingly abandoned the mission, the entire reason he was in Jakku to begin with. He apparently just leaves without bothering to look for BB-8, while having no way of knowing what happened to BB-8 until that droid spy at Maz's castle tells them (by which point he was apparently already back with the Resistance since he shows up minutes later in his X-Wing).

Your butthurt feeds me.

>tfw reading this in Creepios voice