I just got back from wonder woman expecting a fantastic movie and was treated to another mediocre DC cash grab...

I just got back from wonder woman expecting a fantastic movie and was treated to another mediocre DC cash grab. Why was this movie so well received? Me and 4 of my other friends all left the theatre bored out of our minds.

Movie came out a month ago bud you're late to discuss it, you have more than enough time. Buh bye

I think the fact that there was so much praise without anyone actually talking about any particular scenes or quoting any lines made it obvious it was all just hype.

Where was this film's "I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!" moment? Its fans don't seem willing to share with us.

Because MUH WIMMYNZ

there's a reason it was utterly destroyed by Spiderman both critically and financially

I know you're being autistic on purpose. But I enjoyed the fight scene in the town

It's all because of the pro-feminist shit. WW takes down the literal patriarchal god of war.

It's kind of overhyped, it definitely seems better than it is when you go in expecting another DCEU train wreck and get your expectations shattered, I could see how if you went in expecting it to be great it might be disappointing.

It's a fine movie with a shittastic ending, but it's a masterpiece compared to what we've got so far

>I know you're being autistic on purpose.
What's autistic about asking what people actually REMEMBER when they stop watching the movie?

Low expections, it's better than the rest of the shit DC is shoving out.

Its low bar

>where was this films "I'm Mary poppins y'all" moment
Lol

>I know you have an opinion I don't agree with. But I'm an idiot with shit taste

Why are you replying to me lol fuck off loser

You started both of these threads, didn't (you), (OP)?

That quote is an example of something people actually remembered and talked about from the film, yeah. They made jokes about it, they talked about what it meant, they talked about the characters behind the subtext of it.

Where's all that for Wonder Woman?

>Mary poppins y'all
L
Ol

Do you have a point or are you just going to autistically yell nothing of significance?

Nah just laughing at your responses

Autism, got it.

Stop being such a faggot, faggot.

"They don't deserve you," And yet they inflicted her on us anyway.

No, I'm the OP of the other one. The "Eternal Anglo" thing was so hilarious to me, however, that I posted it on several boards.
I mean, come on. Ares was LITERALLY an immortal, omnipresent anglo sowing discord and war through history.

The movie would have been so much better if it had a somber ending after Steve Trevor says "You can't just kill one guy to end a war."
Instead after he says that Wondie goes on to kill one guy to end the fucking war...

Kill ya self my man

I would have rather wasted my money on Transformers 5.

Feminist trilogy, Wonder Woman, starina wars 6 , Mad Maxine Fury Roasts.

Ghostbuster failed because women aren't funny.

Well, she DID enter the picture when Germany was literally a few days from surrendering. Which makes her a honorary american, I guess.

Steve also had to do something for the war to end in addition to killing that guy.

If I see another movie where a soldier named Steve fights in a world war and has a tearful goodbye with his lady love before flying his plane into certain death, I am going to throw popcorn at the screen.

Sequel when?

> why did people like what I didn't?
have you been formally diagnosed yet

She's been doing that since the 40s.

Lmao