STD

He's dead Jim. Federation wins war because evil crouching tiger tells them how?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOs_bPKmAQo
youtu.be/twEiQxxEyog?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Patriarchy is dead, long live QUEENSLAY

But seriously, is there any reason to keep watching this shitshow now that best-captain is out of the picture?

Did they SERIOUSLY kill Lorca already? So glad I dropped that show

The age of the while male is over sweetie

You think Georigiueye says like, hey, im alive, michael no longer life in prison.

also, are they gonna time travel?

>are they gonna time travel?
probably by the second episode of the next season and pretty much undo everything and bring Lorca back.
I thought this was a shitshow, a truly expensive shitshow. Now I realize that it's even worse, they kill the most interesting, likable and probably the only character that made sense in the whole fucking series.

> Give me the Game of Thrones audience
> say no more f am

can someone make webms of the final fight?

I bet that was the main idea behind this. Don't get me wrong, everythign is shit, I was hate watching but I kinda like Lorca because in all the non-Trek fucked up universe shit that was going on, he was the one that make sense. Everything is out of place, everyone deserves to be shot instead of having a uniform, the black chick that's the main character is fucking horrible.
Good luck now having this series going anywhere without having Lorca around.

does this mean michelle yeoh is back because I might get back into this?

you like shitloads of botox and puffy lips?

It would be pretty dumb of them to make another person from the Mirror Universe captain after what Lorca pulled.

But considering how stupid things have gotten I wouldn't be surprised.

yes bitch

>kill the protagonist
>expect audience to watch nigger dyke and fag lover
The fuck were the retards at CBS thinking?

I stopped watching after the first episode. Did it get better?

It had a couple of semi decent episodes in between but it's like the whole show is written by retarded autists 12 year olds. I bet that's why they jumped the shark in the first season going straight to the mirror universe and instant killing the least shit character.

Do I have to work my way through the whole season for a couple semi-decent episodes? :/

>kill captain
>yass queens are now in command
>along with gay robots and other retards
>pretend they are the betters of their actual superiors
It's the equivalent of letting some artist retard driving Lexus and pretending it's te subjectively better moral choice. Instead of putting the leasers where they belong.

good god that sounds unironically awful. Please be exaggerating.

I wish I was. They killed off the straight white war hardened captain. Because Michael Blackvag and her chink officer are obviously better than him.

So we all know this is shitty. But what's shittier? STD or the Abrams movies?

sorry for being useless user, I do not recall the episode numbers at all. As I said, hatewatching most of it and was expecting that the "twist" wasn't happening for the next season or more, much less Lorca fucking dying.

go ahead and spoil the "twist" for me. I might hatewatch if the twist sounds stupid enough.

STD is shittier.
Yeah, I'm not fucking kidding.

Star Trek: Beyond slightly edges out the best STD episodes.

it is. Lorca was actually from the mirror universe all along. They make more than a 100 jumps to beat the Klingon cloak and have enough readings to actually see the ships, he overrides one of the last jumps and they go straight into the mirror universe and the second episode they jumped, Lorca looks the camera and goes all "it was me all along"

Star Trek Discovery is The Last Jedi, except 20 hours of it.

Everything is fucked, and everybody sucks.
I just fucking quoted that horrible shit sandwich band and it applies.

afterwards they turn her into a sex slave for federation leadership

when you nut and she still suckin

good god

I can't help but find Captain Tilly to be hot. What is wrong with me? Am I growing desperate?

The whole spore drive shit going on, are the semi decent episodes for me, the fucking idiots stole the concept from a Steam Greenlight game. Yeah, also not making that shit up. But I was interested on see what they could do with it and how they would write themselves out of that corner when the time comes since we all know that Star Trek never had a Discovery with a spore drive ever.

dare I ask what a "spore drive" is?

>Lorca is not only from the mirror universe, but also Space Uber Hitler and Michael sides with Space Asian Hitler and brings her back to her universe

the prototype drive that lets the Discovery insta-jump from one location to the next.
Right now a lot of decent ideas were presented and miss used.
Of course they are time travelling right now too.
They are like a fat virgin dude on a stripper club blowing loads left and right at the first touch of an ugly stripper

What game?

Oh god.. it's so bad
Apparently there is a big fungus that exists partially in subspace or some dumb shit, and tardigrades on earth are tiny pathetic versions of the real thing, which are the size of an adult triceratops and if you male them Huff's poor dust, and attach nipple clamps to them, they can apparently fold space instantaneously. Alternatively if you don't have a giant tardigrade you can use the sassy gay man.

Yes I am actually serious. Anyone who defends this show likes this storyline.

>Did they SERIOUSLY kill Lorca already? So glad I dropped that show
Well, almost everyone dead came back to life in the last two episodes, so...

Let's put it this way, I have extremely low standards for kitschy b-movies and have a collection of corny old pulp sci-fi flicks dating back to the 1930s, and I'm gay as hell and love cock pumping hot cream in my butt in a group setting, and I am both thoroughly disappointed in the terrible story thus far, and not as big of a fag as either of these two prancy lisping queens on this unwatchable show. This is not Star Trek, and it's not fir Star Trek fans. I don't know what it is, but pissing money at bad ideas doesn't fix them. STD has even managed to be worse than Enterprise, and with 10x the budget and 10x the hard work. How.

>if you don't have a giant tardigrade you can use the sassy gay man
what?

>But what's shittier? STD or the Abrams movies?
Everything Abrams is shittier after Alias.

listen this is the single greatest bit of writing ever produce. the nipple clams took me out, i've never laughed so hard

>falls into the omnipresent shroom network
jesus christ he's going to come back as a ghost isn't he

Seriously.
Just shove the wires in him instead, and no problem, magical giant tardigrades, magical flaming fags, ones as good as the other when you're powering an interdimensional space folding jump through the universe. Also it makes the whole ship spin 360deg and drop down (down, in space) when your condescending one-expression brow-furrowing poofter burns up as much energy as a galaxy worth of suns in his forearm to fold spacetime, which looks really cool with the blue and red lights on. Fwup fwup vvwoosh! Exciting!

Pls kill me

>Star Trek Discovery is The Last Jedi, except 20 hours of it.
I understand you don't like STD, but using "The Last Jedi" in the same phrase?

What's even left to keep the show going?

Because...reasons.

Just imagine being in that ship when it starts to spin along its longitudinal axis before the space us actually folding.
>OH GOD FUCK HOLD ON TO SOMETHING THE SHIP IS ACCELERATING TO 186,000 MILES PER SECOND IN UNDER A SECOND SMASHING EVERYONE OVER HERE INTO THE FLOOR AND EVERYONE OVER THERE INTO THE CEILING

my fucking sides are kill

The analogy fits.
>2017: the year the 2 most popular sci-fi properties in the world were finally destroyed.

I liked Beyond a lot, the other two were weak.

>What's even left to keep the show going?
All of us shitposting in Sup Forums about it.

yes we all are user

>>falls into the omnipresent shroom network
>jesus christ he's going to come back as a ghost isn't he
Hope the writers are reading the topic.

I notice they only ever show what it looks like outside the ship when this happens.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOs_bPKmAQo
>meanwhile, inside, the contents of the ship are being hurled around like it's a giant light-speed shaker lol

>He's dead Jim
>implying they won't find the most fucking contrived reason to bring him back in 2 episodes

>he was just translated directly into the spore network, which saved his life! Just like the Nexus!

I was half expecting Georgiou to start jumping and bouncing of the air Crouching Tiger style. That's how much faith I have for this show not to use outrageous shit.

: the year the 2 most popular sci-fi properties in the world were finally destroyed.
Now that you mention it... what about Doctor Who?

so is the gay doctor a force ghost or what

He's going to haunt the gay man when he plugs in.
The wimpy gay man will have a strong straight man yelling at him inside his head for being a pussy all the time.

Just like in real life.

Maybe this explains why Burnham can communicate with Sarek...she's going through the network across space!

in the end they will travel back in time, undo the Klingons hithero unmentioned conquest of the Federation, break the spore drive and inadvertently give the Klingons hair

I heard a TIE fighter scream at the end.
Apt since he fell into the Force.

last couple episodes might actually save the cringefest that was the first part of the season

Okay, so he was dispered into the midichlorian network right?

Therefore he will be back.

i loooove STD

me an my girl shinequa, my baby daddys girl

can finally watch a show togtether mhhmm

this show makes her super smart

she finna gonna be like michael an shieeet someday

the future is black space is black deal with it nazis

>'ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS'
>Lorca (breaking a random crew member's neck): 'Guess who's back!'
>Burnham to Saru on the Bridge 'Lorca fell into the network before we had a chance to destroy it...it looks like our friend isn't dead after all'.
>Tilly (in fear) 'SCREAMS!'
>Burnham to someone offscreen, 'If we don't stop him, he'll take over the ship!'
>Lorca, from behind holding a hostage, 'Michael Burnham. Relinquish control of the ship, or...she dies.'
>close-up on Mirror Georghiu's face.

You know it'll happen.
>

THICC.

Cadet Titty, God-Empress of Mankind, and based Doug Jones.

Unfortunately they get no more than 25% of any episode, in combined screen time.

no, actually sounded like the derezzed sound from Tron Legacy

youtu.be/twEiQxxEyog?t=89

They should hire you as a writer user. You got all the right ideas for the job.

It's the synthesis ending from Mass Effect 3!

YOU FLATTER ME SIR!!! YOU FLATTER MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>tfw STD writers are actually reading our comments

at least one of those faggots is reading. He was laughing at first because the network numbers weren't shit. Right now he knows he is about to lose his job. Probably hunting for a new one right now.
Everyone knows they can't write for shit, but still make up excuses about people not wanting stronk female leads or diversity.
They wished they could come up with great ideas without stealing from unknown Steam games.

>at least one of those faggots is reading.
Why the homophobia?

I don't get /tv. I really liked the first half of this season, then I started to think it was a little cartoony and heavy-handed when it returned and they went up against the fascist Empire of Man enemy. Sup Forums loved those first few episodes in the mirror-verse, from what I saw, and I just couldn't relate. Now this and the past episode happen, cool twists and exciting movement within character dynamics occur and Sup Forums is calling it shit? Nonsense!

That was a cool episode. Bonus points for the action not being super dumb, and the phaser sounds being real bouncy and the disintegrations being cool looking too.

>I don't get /tv
lurk more faggot

I completely agree with you. I can only add that I think this recent episode shows just how truly courageous and forward thinking Michael is by bringing Georghiu back to her own universe. Some will disagree with this idea, but Michael will be proven correct by the end, you'll see!

>falls into the omnipresent shroom network
Oh shit, I found this leaked footage from the season finale.
youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A
Lorca confirmed for Sephiroth.

I mean, I get it, I just think you are all stupid as shit.

Yeah, it's another strategic decision from a character known to make strategic calls. How it plays out is going to be interesting, but having a mirror-verse person out in the open like that is going to be a fun way to upset the normalcy of the rest of the show I bet.

>I mean, I get it, I just think you are all stupid as shit
yeah we think you are stupid as shit too. fuck off shill faggot

I'm staying put. And I'm gonna post while I'm at it, too!

yeah fuck off shill. no one wants to watch your garbage show

I didn't want to watch STD out of principle. When the show started there seemed to be a lot of interest but now even the threads are slow as hell. Now there isn't even the slightest bit of satisfaction from talking shit about the show.

RLM like the show, that's all the validation that I'm in the right I need. STD is good, bros.

I was genuinely only into it for my boy Lorca. I was hoping for him to end up being a reformer of the Empire, someone who knows what it needs to be done and to remove the backstabbing so the Empire functions but doesn't accept the pussified way of the Federation either.

And hell he might have been but we'll never know now since he's dead while a literal mass murderer managed to get away with everything. We didn't even know if Lorca killed anyone other then Terrans supporting the Empress.

Is there something left in television that's not making fun of Trump?
Everything I tried lately does: South Park, Last Hero Inuyashiki, Black Mirror, Doctor Who, The X-Files... and now STD. It's fun but can get boring fast.
All I have left is Dragon Ball Super.

I can't believe they genuinely unironically said 'Make the Empire Great Again'. I ignored any SJW allusions unlike Sup Forums for most of the season, but this episode they just fucking went all out. What the fuck.

I sympathize with your thoughts, but I really think it's an instinct we both need to temper. The ideas of critiquing fascist authority, mocking short-sighted inefficiency, things about racial purity are not contemporary and have been popular dressings for villain types for centuries. It's not a stab at Trump, but it is trite.
The cringe-reaction is fair, but to immediately imagine it is commentary about Trump is probably nonintellectual at least in regards to what is happening here in STD.

Teh Doctor is a wymymz now. Blonde white bitch, because right side of history and some such shit.

not that I mind the concept of Chick Doctor, but the choice was utter shit, and her first lines were just her badly imitating David Tennant

Lorca being from the mirror universe was obvious as day

>best captain out
But Saru is still there, what are you talking about?

They LITERALLY go out of their way to say 'Make the Empire Great Again' in the recent episode. I've ignored it up to that point.

Same with Ash being a Klingon

exactly

It was either that or him being Section 31.

As U said kill Lorca aka best cap I drop this shit
jesus what a waste

Dragon Ball Super has been cancelled 4 weeks left until you have nothing