What are your favorite Family Guy episodes Sup Forums?

What are your favorite Family Guy episodes Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brian in Love

Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do here, user.

da real question
is WHERE

>Oh my god, Brian, there's a thread on my board. It says (yooooooou).

>Peter, those are shitposts.

I pretty much like all the first 3 or so seasons, but "Mr. Griffin Goes to Washington" is a particular favorite.

>But Peter, why would they make you president?
>Well, maybe it's because I can recite all 50 states in a quarter of a second: AAIIGH!
>Peter, that was just a loud yelping noise

>Gentlemen, I propose we send a message to tobacco companies everywhere by fining the Eldorado cigarette company infinity billion dollars!
>That's the spirit, Frank! But I think a real number might be more effective

Stop harassing me

There's no reason for this

In no particular order

>PTV
>Road to...
>Brian & Stewie

How does someone ban-evade every day for years at a time? It's got to be a bot, has to be.

Autism and a lot of proxies.

there really is no purpose for any of this

stop trying to think you're justified

just fuck off

I mean it, fuck off

there really is no purpose for this

just none at all

how do you think this is supposed to benefit anyone

because it's not

It seems today, that all you see,
is ponyshit on Sup Forums, and memes on Sup Forums.
But where is that whiny, butthurt autist,
who shrieks and bitches and cries?

Lucky there's a Barneyfag guy!
Lucky there's a sperg who, positively can't do,
anything of value,
why can't he die?
He's our Barney guy!

you just can't

there really is no purpose for this

checked and kek'd

I don't understand, it was just a Family Guy thread. What the hell is wrong with him?

just why

Why indeed

>tfw I heard this in their voices.

lurk more

Hey sweetie, if you could fuck any pony, which would it be?

But, this isn't related whatsoever to him. Why is he doing this here? Nobody mentioned the thing he hates, nobody was even hinting at it, not even accidentally.
Why won't he kill himself? Serious question I don't think his life is worth living.

Death is a Bitch - season two; episode one.

Norm MacDonald made that episode.

I Dream of Jesus
Brian and Stevie
Movin' Out (Brian's Song)
Tiegs For Two

just why

just no

Why does he always want to talk about Barney? What a weirdo

Autism, there's literally no other explanation.

That's his new thing is trying to pretend Family Guy is Horse Show now. He realized that reacting to 20 pixels cut from an image that doesn't contain any bannable content isn't getting replies, so now he's just using straight up moon logic.

just stop

OP's picture is a gif, and if you load it, there's a frame of Peter that shows up with a pony mouth

OP obviously wasn't serious with this thread since he made the exact same thread on Sup Forums
and on Sup Forums earlier today as well

I wish he'd just take it over to /mlp/ where he clearly wants to be, it's just rude to keep derailing unrelated threads with his fetish.

All I can picture is an unloved loser with no life or friends sitting in his spinny-chair cackling with autism behind the glow of a dirty screen, trying desperately to convince himself that it's funny, because without that he really would probably exit the stage of life by his own hand, unmourned and unmissed.

Nobody cares about your bullshit, Lee. And for fuck's sake get rid of the good boy haircut and pedostache.

>I wish he'd just take it over to /mlp/ where he clearly wants to be
You mean attack them for posting their shit where they're supposed to? That's not me.

Not defending him but when you click the up image it turns into an edit of a pinkie pie reaction image

>Nobody mentioned the thing he hates, nobody was even hinting at it, not even accidentally.
Doesn't matter, as long as the picture contains offending material, it's subject to target

this

You're insane and sad. Why won't you end yourself? Think hard, do you think you'd be missed? By who? Clearly your parents wouldn't.

I can't even tell, it's so disconnected I don't even recognize it. Next he'll be spamming shows that share the same time slot of differing channels because it's related.

He comes to the IRC from time to time to demand something about ponies

I once actually talked to him in query for shits and giggles, he told me to kill myself like 50 times in what must have been an hour

I think he was an online circlejerk that treats him like their own CWC, and now that crop hunting has gotten boring they invented some sort of ironic injoke that makes him go spastic

ayy

That isn't even close to being a reason, you fucking tisty.
It isn't even against the rules.

We can tell you're samefagging, retard. Only you would think that something mimicking the artstyle of art that had ponies in it but doesn't actually contain them violates GR15.

Come to think of it, I never see you in threads where ACTUAL rulebreaking images are posted.

How in hell did this become a Barneyfag thread?It had NOTHING to do with Barney or ponies.

I've seen shit like this in the bans log for reposting/spamming before though

Yeah, because YOU'RE the one spamming the threads, genius.

>Think hard, do you think you'd be missed?
Of course I would be. At least that was the case when I faked a leave of absence a couple years back.

I want Barneyfag to commit suicide, not even a meme I just want him gone

Nobody missed you, queer. False-flag your fetish where you belong

Fucking brony apologist, you have to go back

Get back to your containment board, fag

what would you do if GR15 was actually removed?

You could stop that singlehandedly if you stopped spamming each thread, you dumb tisty piece of shit.
But you don't give a shit about the site's quality, do you? You just want to watch it all burn.

I'd just leave this site entirely. That's it.

>I'd just leave this site entirely
You could do that right now.

stop giving it attention

Not going to, they're still a problem.

It's just you. You're the only one.