Thinker, Mechanic, and Elongated Man confirmed for Flash S4

comicbook.com/2017/07/13/the-flash-reportedly-casting-two-villains-and-a-dc-superhero/

CLIFFORD DEVOE/THE THINKER

>Male, 40-50, Any Ethnicity. After being caught in the particle accelerator explosion, Clifford Devoe became an extremely intelligent meta-human. A super genius who’s plans to fix all he sees wrong with humanity.

Regular for Season 4.

THE MECHANIC

>Female, 30-40, Any Ethnicity. An extremely intelligent engineer who will design devices for Clifford Devoe. Basically, Devoe’s right hand. She’ll support Devoe no matter the consequences.

RECURRING GUEST

[RALPH DIBNY/ELONGATED MAN]

>Male, Mid to late 30s, Any Ethnicity. A Ryan Reynolds or Chris Pratt type. Ralph is able to drastically change the shape of his body, but is having a difficult time changing his ways. Will most likely be comedic relief for the season.

MAJOR RECURRING GUEST STAR, COULD COME BACK IN SEASON 5

Also, Peek-A-Boo returns in the premiere.

>Peekaboo is coming back
Well damn, she hasn't been around for a while. I thought at this point she fell off the face of the Earth.

>Ralph is able to drastically change the shape of his body, but is having a difficult time changing his ways. Will most likely be comedic relief for the season.
That sounds a lot like Plas with the "difficulty changing his ways" bit.

>Op is using worst thawne instead of best.

More Wellsobard pls.

Plastic Man is better, glad hes keeps his dignity by not being on this or any other CW show

Who would you guys cast for Thinker?

>Flash/Elongated Man shenanigans

God damn it, I might have to start watching Flash again.

Wellsobard was only good until the other Wells, and real Eobard were shown.

Okay, we've got Ralph, but what about Sarah?

nobody has asked the most important question, Will Dr. Light finally reappear and will she rape Ralph's wife?

Weakling. Its not going to be written any better. This is how they pull you in, they dangle a new character or tease a familiar plotline, and then give you the same shit

Sue?

I'm glad they're not doing another speedster. But this show's writer room is definitely not capable of writing a "genius" character. Let alone two.

That's why I just watch the episodes with decent fanwank. There's really no reason to consume cape media these days except nostalgiafaggotry.

yep The Flash writers have learned well from the Arrow writers

Watch as Thinker later ends up giving himself speedster powers.

>Dont you see Barry? I needed you to become faster. It was the only way for me to sample some of your pure, speedforce energy. With that, I now think faster than any man, woman, or child on the planet. Has it hit your tiny little mind yet, Barry? I was 6 steps ahead of you from day one. But now, Im miles beyond your comprehension. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, FLASH! I'VE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU COULD!
And so on, and so forth

If he wasn't doing Westworld, Jeffrey Wright.

That's from Marvel, casual.

I have many polls and any future ones that will disagree with you LoTFag.

Right, how could I make that mistake?