Could Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather take on Batgirl?

Could Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather take on Batgirl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xRtLh9iiscM
youtu.be/Pt_kUHuPmgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Realistically, yes. Gender strength gap and all that. In the comics, no, of course not. Batgirl has some kind of superhuman strength and speed that puts her on the level of a peak olympic male athlete. Not to mention all the gadgets.

If I could get my Laptop to work i would post a screenshot of Arkham Knight Batgirl with hundreds of thugs knocked cold at her feet

Let's just say no gadgets then.

I don't think either of them would hit a girl.

Batgirl still wins. She routinely beats the crap out of thugs a foot taller and 100lbs heavier than her, she's clearly got superpowers. Notorious Hobbit and the Illiterate Gorilla wouldn't stand a chance.

Yes, Floyd would never hit a woman.

Damnit Bruce Timm stop giving me boners

Do you think the best lightweight in the world can fight this?

youtu.be/xRtLh9iiscM

Floyd would get a decision victory if it was a boxing match.

Wait wrong video

youtu.be/Pt_kUHuPmgE

ah batgirl... what did sjws do to you? they took away your sexiness, gave you a washboard chest and none of dat skin tight wonder....

This, batgirl is unrealistically strong for a woman that size and she's also usually wearing a costume covered in metal plates and gadgets. I mean if she has to abide by the rules of a boxing match they can probably beat her, but unless the Joker is going to blow up the clock tower unless she lasts 10 rounds or something I don't see her going along with it.

That looked like I watching Spider-Man rather than Batgirl with all that flippy shit, cable pulls, and basically spider sense.

Why would you wanna fight somebody in a wheelchair?

Allowing for Babs to retain her cape potency instead of translating it into realistic capabilities (which completely defeats the point of capes), then no, probably not. Mayweather is a technical boxer, not a street fighter. McGregor would do better, especially if Babs was lacking her utility belt, but this is still a superhero we're talking about. She'd most likely win handily and deliver a one-liner afterwards.

As for other Batgirls, Steph is much in the same boat as Babs, and Cass would eat both of them alive fighting naked and blindfolded.

>The SJWs
>Not the normie market for not buying her
>Not the emerging YA market
>DAS SJWS

Could Connor MacGregor take down The Juggernaut?

in the bed?

It's a comic book guys, stop trying to apply real world logic to it. No real world fighter would stand a chance against any member of the Bat family because they're better martial artists than what actually exists, or is even possible, in real life. If pic related in the same universe can throw around Superboy strength tier opponets because "muh Karate and physics and shit", I'm pretty sure Barbara can handle fucking McGregor and Floyd...

Is this for your ryona fantasies, OP?

Considering that Floyd Mayweather beats bitches all the time, yes.

>implying the Normie fucks cared about comics to begin with outside of Superman.
>Batgirls sales went down after all this.
>DAHHH FUCKING SJW'S ARENT NORMIES!

>they took away your sexiness
No they didn't.
Read more comics you casual.

Christ this looks like a low budget webcomic

See I think this outfit is kind of hot. I think the fabric of that jacket would feel awesome to run my hands over, it is tight on her but it has a weight to it, it's not like latex or something. Her delicate waiflike frame would feel awesome beneath it.

Probably

What is this webcomic shit?

Floyd already has experience beating women so yeah he would probably win.

Could you stop shilling this on every fucking board.

Nigga have you never played an arkham game?

In a boxing match? Hell yes. In a no-rules fight where she'd use weapons and gadgets? Probably not.