Sup Forums that pretty much got naked.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W04PDbhkyXs
youtu.be/xWxLc555sgU
youtube.com/watch?v=ybWa7NGs5zc
youtube.com/watch?v=iGo_OtPERRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODS

This made me feel extremely uncomfortable as a kid.

How come we never got any more skinny dipping moments?

he's been more nude (like, completely nude) in multiple occasions but I wanted to post the moment with the tiddies specifically

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W04PDbhkyXs

I don't know if this counts

>i was watching this with my gf
>the shower scene happens

caught me off guard and she almost broke up with me for being a pedophile.

See the naked human ass in Angry Beavers was a huge cultural shock for me back then

Can we talk about cartoon characters that would be interested in living a nudism lifestyle if given the chance?

>How's that tan coming?

They don't even have fingers.

well then how do the mods type with boxing gloves on?

Geez, this must've torn ya apart, then.

I was going to fix it but this is funnier.

what scene was this?

When Katara gets captured by fire nation soldiers and they have their way with her so she goes to the pool to cleanse herself, even though she'll never be clean again.

Never saw that. What is it from.

Critter coven, its a webcomic by lucheek

Oh ok. Thanks

Sure! Was there anyone you had in mind?

Theme song for this thread:
youtu.be/xWxLc555sgU

Nudism showed up a lot in Rocko's Moddern Life.

How did they get away with this? Aren't they like 14?

Doesn't matter if they have dicks between their legs

Oh, how I wish you were not right.

By keeping their bits carefully hidden.

That's an anime

HARDCORE NUDITY

This was a bigger surprise to me. Genndy you madman, how'd you do it?

But then how did South Park get away with it?

>Body is just copy pasted and head changed

Love modern animation

I remeber one episode of Sabrina the teenage witch cartoon in which she gave a nice potion to her grumpy aunt. The potion turned out to be to strong and the aunt got turned into hippie. In the last scene of the episode she ran naked on street with police chasing her.
Unfortunately I saw that episode long ago and I can't find him. Does anyone remember this as well?

>here's a fox butt give me patreon dollars

kek

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=ybWa7NGs5zc

Why are Hilda and Zelda so young? They look like Sabrina's barely older sisters.

I don't mind much but I'm used to the hot adult ones in the sitcom.

Frenches know what's good.

Anyone else feel like playing Duck Hunt all of a sudden?

Why would someone be so triggered by a girl bathing a child to call you a pedo?

move over
youtube.com/watch?v=iGo_OtPERRo

From my experience, people're so touchy 'bout kids that they go into hysterics when a kid gets naked. But only a girl. Bart shows his peen in the movie? No problem. But heaven forbid a little girl show the same kinda butt the boys show.

It's hilarious. With all the double standards, the pc brigade have effectively become sexist towards women themselves.

I guarantee the people complaining about sexism and naked girls enough to keep them away from our cartoons are also supporters of the "free the nipple" movement.

>We can be topless, too
>Don't have topless women on TV!

Friggin' cunts.

The season might have been flawed in many areas. but it did still have great scenes like this one.

I never bathed with my siblings as a child. Shit's weird yo.

by being on cable.

What are some cartoon girls you'd like to see in ENF themed episodes?

I'll never get tired of sharing my dumb little hypothetical "run home naked" episode idea for MLaaTR.

>Jenny obtains a new hardware upgrade that allows her to remove her plating and skirt chassis in order to feel more human.
>The upgrade malfunctions after an intense battle preventing Jenny from putting her "clothes" back on.
>Hijinxs ensues as an exposed Jenny desperately tries to make it back home to fix her glitch without being spotted by civilian and criminals alike

I like shows like MLaaTR that aren't afraid to make a fool of Jenny like they would a male character.

Clang clang.

>That whole episode

I can't think of that many female protaganists from current cartoons that are totally self-conscious towards their body.
>Mabel
>Star
>Marceline
>The Crystal Gems

The list goes on

If I recall correctly, something about being a punishment by the Witch Government to make them learn some lesson; like why Salem is a cat.

Dude, ENF is my biggest turn on

>Mabel
She ends up getting an invisibility spell, but it doesn't work on clothes so she takes them all off not to be discovered. After causing some mischief, the spell wears off and she's naked in the middle of the city and keeps running into everyone, trying to hide that she's naked.

>The Crystal Gems
While fighting a Corrupted Gem, it uses a Sound-wave attack and the trio are stopped in their tracks with Vibrations. Because Steven is still human, it just hurts his ears so he's able to do the final blow against the monster. After the noise fades and the gems are able to move again, they realize the frequency has disrupted their ability to transform and has caused their current outfits upon their Gem forms to de-materialize for the time being - Garnet predicts with time, the echo-ing vibrations with subside and they will be able to have their powers again, but for now they're trapped in the nude bodies. Steven is embarrassed for them, and tells them he'll return with Human clothes, much to their chagrin - Amethyst declines the offer and just decides to wake home naked with Steven. Time passes and Garnet senses trouble and scurries off; leaving Pearl by herself. As the sun begins to set, Pearl can't take it anymore and tries to run home without anyone seeing her - But it just so happens that the Beach City equivalent of Mardi Gras is going on, and she is having trouble avoiding people. Eventually, she thinks she's in the home stretch but is caught right in front of the Beach parade in front of the whole town. Mortified, she runs into the temple and puts on some of Steven's unfitting clothes, only to get a call from Steven that the three are being detained for indecent exposure and need them to get Greg to bail them out.

I just want more of this trope so bad. I'm running out of good hentai about it.

It's already been established Mabel couldn't care less about being naked in front of others. Now Wendy or Pacifica on the other hand...

Well with Pacifica, it'd be like, she bought this really expensive outfit and is bragging about it - Then, a sudden rainstorm hits, and the outfit just melts because of the material it's made out of.

With Wendy, it'd probably more of Skinnydipping scenario with Tambry and Mabel, and like Gnomes came a long and stole their clothes because they're both comfy and fashionable and Gnomes don't have Gender Norms or something.

God I miss this show. At least Rob is still pushing for a S4. It'll never happen, but an user can dream.

Here's my own unique take of a enf episode of GF

>Dipper receives a note from Wendy inviting him to go skinny dipping in the woods with her.
>Dipper accepts and Mabel decides tags along with him for shits and giggles
>Turns out the letter was really written by Robbie as a prank to steal the twins' clothes while they're swimming.
>Dipper and Mabel are forced to sneak their back to the Mystery Shack without clothes on
>They come across nature loving nymphs who they only appear to naked people
>To avoid their wrath, the twins have to act nonchalant about their nudity and try not to cover themselves up even when Wendy actually does spot them

That duck looks so fucking smug.

this always made me feel weird

I think it was the episode where sokka got his hawk and there was a bunch of drama between katara and toph

are those beams supposed to be the sun?

Which one of you madmen is going to post the icecream image set

Why does no one ever talk about this scene?

It seems like a poor attempt at emulating SU's unusual sky backgrounds.

>I just want more of this trope so bad. I'm running out of good hentai about it.
Preaching to the mother-effing choir, user.

Yeah, I'm not too great on backgrounds. Working on fixing that.

Marceline, self-conscious? What?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I said that I couldn't think of any self-conscious female cartoon characters from recent shows,
So to prove my point, I listed not so modest characters that would most likely not make a big fuss over being seen naked.

If you're truly good at something, never do it for free.

Ah, sorry, that was a bit rude of me.

SU's backgrounds are maybe my favorite part of the show, visually. I've seen some tutorials and they seem to suggest playing around with layer modes and transparency to get those overlapping fields of light by additive color/luminosity.

>Not posting the uncensored canadian version.

Pretty sure that was just a fan edit

Seriously?

That's like assuming someone is a cat person just because they're watching a movie and a cat is in it for about a minute.

>Well with Pacifica, it'd be like, she bought this really expensive outfit and is bragging about it - Then, a sudden rainstorm hits, and the outfit just melts because of the material it's made out of.

All that's missing is Mabel making a snide remark about how much she prefers Pacifica's birthday suit even more

a nip is visible very briefly in this scene.

>Buttercup who loves to be filthy
>Nude sisters bathing together

Yeah this episode fucked me up too.

I was kind of surprised the twins never saw each other naked before.

Also, how did they get away with this.

I think the implicaiton is he got an erection

Since the subject of ENF has been brought up, I'd like to share a divergence of this story that I wished to be explored.

Imagine if you will, the naked character in question is seen and approached by his/her love interest who he/she has a crush on. However, rather than point and laugh at the character's misfortune, the love interest actually compliments the would-be streaker's lack of clothing. Whether it be that he or she admirers the character's bravado for being nude in public or makes a lewd remark towards his/her unclothed body. The ENF or ENM feels a dizzying combination of vulnerability and flattery from the confidence words.