You get to have your number one waifu as a real, casual fuckbuddy or you get a million dollars, which do you pick?

You get to have your number one waifu as a real, casual fuckbuddy or you get a million dollars, which do you pick?

Definitly waifu. Sure a million dollars might buy me a real GF and get me through college, but now ammount of money in the world can get me a robot sex slave, meme gem dorito, or perfect tsundere goth that deep down loves me

I don't even have a waifu and even I would pick the first one. Who in the right mind would ever pick the other option?

Million dollars so I can pay OP to be my fuck buddy for a million days.

Million dollars.

I'm sure if I had my waifu I'd be able to make a million dollars easily

The money, since you never said she's actually LIKE me.

>is this even a question?
Why would you want a million dollars when you'll just be taxed at least an initial 1/3rd of it and then have it be continuously taxed until you lose all of it or spend it to buy things that you'll have to pay tax on/things that you'll continue to be taxed on.

True love is a hard thing to come by...

Er, she'd. She'd like me.

The million dollars. I'm not a degenerate that has a waifu.

The million dollars obviously, why would i want my waifu to be a casual fuckbuddy? At least with the money i can afford to build a decent shrine to her

Give me the million easy

>Having your waifu as a casual fuck buddy instead of a devout wife who you happily spend the rest of your life with
Nah, fuck that, that's basically cuck shit, I'll take the money.

The senate and executive branch shall protect my rich ass

>waifu is a god

pretty clear choice

I'm not rich, I"m just cheap

If you can think of another way to get a milf made of sapient liquid latex, I'd like to hear it

>casual fuckbuddy
This is the deal breaker. If I was so desperate for sexual relief, I would have bought an Onahole. No, what I crave is something different, deeper. An act so queer, even the Dreaded Slaaneshi /d/aemons dare not say it aloud. No what I want is Hand-Holding

delete her 30,000 emails?

You get it, user.
I want my waifu to be real, but casual sex is for the gays and young people, so I'd have to take the money.

get you a centaorea

>casual anything
I'll take the money.

What if a million dollars is my waifu? Also, what if my Waifus name is a million dollars? Also this statement is false