youtube.com/watch?v=FYjPtW-i8tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just watch it again, and stop before S5

I hope Anna Paquin goes to The Gifted

cool concept ruined by execution

Deborah Anne Wohl was the only thing worth watching

Also Paquin getting btfo sometimes

>Also Paquin getting btfo sometimes

I wonder how it would go over if True Blood starting airing now. Sookie gets punched in the face at least 5 times by men

I think this had as bad as a drop in quality as Dexter. It's unwatchable after a few seasons.

Its worse. Its unrecognizable in in S7. Every character is bastardised in the end

Despite some obvious downers the cast did a great job. Every scene with Eric and Bill is absolute kino.

>Every scene with Eric and Bill

It sucks that they never fugged

personal ranking:
1. SHIT
2. KINO
3. SHIT
4. SHIT
...how many fucking seasons did this show have?
?. so bad its good

SOOKEH

Was season 5 when the fucking fairies appeared? That was my cue to exit.

Jason scenes were kino too, he was /ourguy/

Godric and Eric was the real homolust, never thought Eric would be such a sub for boipucci

>SOOKEH

In ever show I see him I always expect him to say it no matter what

Yes, also was when that faggot Warlow showed up

>also was when that faggot Warlow showed up

I hated him but holy fuck his sex scene with Sookie was erotic kino. Lilith was cool tho

did you used to watch it with your boyfriend?

I have recently binged all of True Blood for the first time.
Felt pretty sad knowing I probably missed all sorts of fun threads on Sup Forums back in the day

>Also Paquin getting btfo sometime
Sookie getting roasted has got to be one of the best parts, considering she literally was a danger whore, at least she stopped being naive later on

Also, Terry's death actually left me mad, why didn't you protect him?

Eric probablty had lots of those homolust dreams about Godric, not to mention he still kept seeing him even after his death

*screams your path*

>tfw no royal vampire gf

I think I stopped around season 4. it was kinda all over the place by that time
still a very good show

This show was such fucking schlock. I'll understand why people liked it.

I don't remember much except DAW posting and Sup Forums laughing at the wackier shit. To me there's never been more of a roller coaster show in terms of quality than True Blood.

this could be like vampir masquerade, wasted potential.

Billith was pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=FYjPtW-i8tU

>tfw no perma-virgin southern redhead vampire gf

>vampires are meant to be a metaphor for LGBT people in america ("coming out of the coffin", discrimination from christians, worries about diseases spreading in their community, parents being disappointed when their children want to date one, ect)
>every single vampire featured in the entire story is has killed at least one innocent human, most having phases in their life where they rape and torture people for fun

the fellowship of the sun and the governor didn't do anything wrong

So what happened in the last season? I remmeber there was something about eric being out in the cold on a mountain during daytime and the episode cuts there. Never really followed afterward

it was societies fault that made them act out that way

One thing I never understood, WHY THE FUCK was there no retarded catblood-drinking vampire elvis in the TV series? I get that there are a lot of differences to the novels, that doesn't make it bad, but Bubba would have been glorious.

when it aired, people bitched, no one really cared.

so about the same. unless you personally started caring that people bitch.

just burn yourself, vam

I couldn't watch it because the main character has such a dumb fucking name.

She literally did nothing wrong

I miss lafayette.

huh that's weird I watched to the end of season 5 I had no idea there was only 7 seasons I thought this was still running on hbo

I jerk off to that scene all the time
Besides that he was useless until he finally just went evil
But it was stupid he got taken down by being grabbed by some weak ass fairy. The oldest vampire independently and killed by being grabbed

Only for them to get drained by a few randos

the show go outrageously faggy and that gay negro was buttfucking everybody by the end

What?
I thought vampires could only drink humanish blood

Russell did nothing wrong.

EVERYTHING ON YOUR COT DAMN TABLE GOT AIDS

in all seriousness he was probably the most enjoyable thing about the show. Unlike most queer/black/witch diversity plugs his character didn't feel forced in any way

being homosexual is wrong

Used to play League of Legends and smoke weed watching True Blood s1-4 with my friend over and over again during my first/second years of university

thanks for the nostalgia OP

based trips

SOOKEH

Seasons 1-3 were good TV, with 2 being the best (although it was a mistake to kill off Godric so fast in such a nonsensical way). Beginning of S4 when Sookie escapes the fairy world and it turns into a Star Trek desert sequence was when the show officially became a meme, but I still watched it to the end.

Sam was the best character by far, Terry was a close second.

>white ppl are the bad guys these blood sucking degenerate mass killers are just misunderstood & persecuted

>my virginity comes back every day
just like in my christian anime

Normal vampires, yes. Retarded Elvis who got fucked in the head because he was pumped full of drugs when he died and got turned at literally the last second is the exception to that rule. He was also able to enter houses without invitation. However, he is totally fucked in the brain and spergs out whenever he hears his original name.

>sookie vampires are bad don’t hang out with them
>lol shut up grandma I’m a horny slut
>get everyone killed

Yeah this show sucked

>lots of vampires say fuck it an start killing humans en mass after they drink the lethally poisoned TruBlood, this is almost never addressed even though we're meant to think all of human society is imploding, we never hear what human governments are doing in response to this
>healthy vampires start to pair up with humans to defend them from rampaging terminally ill vampires, Jessica defends the sheriff and his daughter and he's fine with this despite her killing his other three daughters a few weeks ago
>there is a half-hearted main story about the Japanese creators of TruBlood sending a westaboo japanese cowboy to try and deal with the poisoned drinks but it goes nowhere and he just gets blown up eventually after not contributing anything
>Eric survived by flying into the snow and waiting until night when the Billith blood wore off, him and Pam track down Sarah Newlin who has the antidote in her blood and use it to produce something I think was literally called NuBlood, they pimp out Sarah for any vampires that want to rape and feed off of her to taste the source of this popular new drink
>Lafayette cuckqueans Jessica by fucking her bi-vampire-bf up the ass and she goes to Jason for confort
>Jason's prison rapist gf gets triggered by him cheating on her with Jessica, plans to torture him and her and their friends, Hoyt shows up and kills her, Jessica ends up with based Hoyt while Jason goes with Hoyts ex-gf
>Bill was poisoned and comes to terms with his true death (after killing one last innocent woman for good measure) but when the cure is released he actually wants to die because he's been through too much in his life, gets Sookie to stake him
>Sookie ends up with some random unnamed human we don't get one line of dialog from or even see upclose when we see in a flashforward everyone having a happy dinner together

her grandma constantly said the opposite, she basically enabled her

is this worth watching if anna paquin is my favorite actress?

low-key the best character. she managed to fucking survive to the end somehow

because she barely interacted with sookie
that bitch brings death to wherever she goes

>tfw the story ends with your waifu getting gangraped forever

she truly didn't do anything wrong

Perfect young Sheev, right there.

Well it does sum up the whole thing

She had sex with sookies brother she doesn't deserve a happy ending

It was so much fun.

They really ran out of material and focused on small characters, it was weird.

SOOOOOKIE

How have you NOT watched this if she's your favorite?

Dude had cuck written all over his face

damn

This made me laugh more than it should have
Thank you

>Just watch it again, and stop before S2
ftfy

I don't, it was only semi-decent for a couple of seasons.

I guess it doesn't look very interesting, and I generally don't like series as much as movies

Huh
So the books are full of even crazier shit then

If she really is your favorite this show is a gift from God
The amount of times she gets nude alone makes it worth it
Her embracing a silly southern accent is mana from heaven

I fapped so much to this waifu.

But S2 is the best monkey

Good lord it was more awful than I remembered
This show had the amazing ability to take awesome premises and ruin them with incredible speed
>Build up for five seasons inner vampire civil war
>Authority is weaker than Russel Edgelord
>Build up entire show vampire human war
>The governor of Louisiana does more damage than anyone but the rest of a possible conflict just kinda fades away

it's a rehash of season 1. i made it halfway through season 3 before realizing it was a rerehash and that's how this show was going to go for the duration of it's run and dropping it like the repetitive, derivative trash it is.

This. The show barely followed the books anyway so I would have liked for them to do something really cool instead of a lot of boring and dead-end plot lines.

My favorite part of the show was the vampires, their lore, the possibility of a faction of vampires led by Russell that want to daywalk. Or the Sanguinistas vs. Mainstreamers, and possibly Russell convinces Sanguinistas to forget about "only being creatures of the night" like Salome wanted, and try to be daywalkers too.

Yes. There are also way more variaties of mystical creatures. Faeries get much more spotlight, but as actually terrifiying, inhuman fair folk instead of more or less benevolent vampire fodder. Godric is a pedophile, and not actually erics maker. Russel, on the other hand, is actually a fairly decent guy for a vampire. The books are even more full of gore, violence and sex than the TVseries. It's still a good series, but it's actually tame compared to the shit happening in the novels.

I always wondered in that show, when a vampire cries it s tears of blood, so does that mean every vampire secretion is blood too? Imagine fuck a vampire and pulling your dick full of menstrual blood... The fucking stench it must be

Great webm.