Other urls found in this thread:

feliciaday.com/blog/crossing-the-street/
youtu.be/ASyHIXc9izA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grey Griffin and Tara Strong.

Fight me.

>she will always be tainted by having voiced the PPG reboot

Nothing wrong with basic bitches.

I like her for the very reason that she made Tara Strong buttdevastated.

Foreign DubAs count as this?
Sorry user, you're talking about Trump

Naw, I mean her. When they announced the VAs for PPG Strong took to twitter with a "muh original VAs" whining rather than welcoming fresh new faces into her field, because heaven forbid that people other than her get a paycheck to do voice work.

Grey and Tom Kenny seem to be the go-to VAs for cartoons. They've got a lot of versatility and recognizability so I think they're pretty good.

I've always been fond of Tress Macneille and Scott Menville though.

But those are only including actors who mostly do cartoons/western stuff.

Huh? I just meant I wanted to fuck her. I didn't think she was THAT great at Bubbles, desu

This woman is the stuff of dreams

I hate to break it to you OP...

also

>OSH you're 15!!!! that's crazy last night was lit asf

Well I guess going off actors I want to fuck I'd still say Grey and Tress. I'll probably add video game/dub actors in this as well, so Cindy Robinson, Cassandra Lee Morris, Benjamin Diskin, and well Yuri Lowenthal I guess.

her IG is pretty triggering. All of these people are 14 to 16 years old.

They make a cute couple.
And a fashionable group of friends.

that dude probably hasn't listened to a single beastie boys song

She's what? 15? You'll notice that the age range of people's circle of friends expands the older they get. As it stands that's pretty par for the course.

Was she the person who admits to fleeing in terror to every man she meets on the sidewalk assuming they all want to rape her or was that someone else

Doesn't sound familiar

Nah, you might assume that because of her looks, but she's actually very chill. Just like every other actress who wants to stay releveant she has to talk about patriarchy and trump.

Who?
I wanna yank her hair
Sexually

Ashleigh Ball.
And for the record, I've never watched FIM in my life.

Bubbles from nuPPG

>She's 15
I retract my statement.

Pear Butter is too pure for this world.

Good thing I'm Filipino; as long as she's over 12, I'm in the clear

feliciaday.com/blog/crossing-the-street/

Was*
But yes

Wait that was day?
I feel dirty for fapping to pear butter now.

Why exactly?

Sounds like she has no chill at all

Kathleen Barr is my favorite.
Kind of sad she most likely won't have a role in the mlp film but Children of famous characters in schools is a guilty pleasure of mine so I am kind of hype for super monsters.

For some reason I used to have this funny idea mlp was her first role

Bitch is fucking crazy. They say you don't stick your dick in crazy but you don't masturbate to it either.

Everyone always talks about how Tara voices pretty much every childhood cartoon character, but for me it was Jennifer Hale that always stood out. I especially liked her work for Sam on TS.

Sub zero
youtu.be/ASyHIXc9izA