And yet he almost get[sic] completely wrecked by big bees

>And yet he almost get[sic] completely wrecked by big bees.

Three delays later, a couple hours late, and we're back to normal twice a week scheduling!

but probably not

>forgetting to put poppy O'possum in the OP
one fucking job

I mean't the title btw

It's in the name field, not the title, it won't show up in the catalog

my bad, still not seeing the issue here though

when this thread gets deleted, whoever posts the next one should try censoring the fox butt to see if that appeases the mod

I don't use any extensions. Vanilla Sup Forums is pretty useless at a lot of things apparently.

>"I'm sorry I haven't updated in two weeks please stop leaving my patreon I really need the money to live here's kit's butt" edition.

it *is* a good butt, mind you.

Painstakingly drawn
Fox
Ass

It's pretty round.

What's with Poppy and Kit's faces in the bottom panels? They look deformed, and not in the squash-and-stretch way, they're just blobs

That's a supple yet firm, royal tush

I still can't believe he wants to become a fucking nurse.
It is literally babysitting incontinent senile old fucks all day who smell like shit. I've heard of quarter-life crisis' especially since I'm going through mine right now but this is just going to end so badly for him.

Who, Morbles?

Yeah, he posted about it in one of the poppy threads after he made his post about swapping formats. Some janny deleted them all but they should still be on the archive if you wanna search his trip.

haha oh wow

he is the font of good ideas

Dude's an idiot with terrible fetishes and an even worse personality
I say whatever terrible career choice he does is great for him

>Neither of my siblings are in medicine, actually. We were sternly advised against it from a young age, which is why it took me so long to admit I was interested in it. I went into art because I was foolish and figured it would make my parents happy.
Oh wow, it's like some bizarro world.
>no son of mine will be a doctor! you'll be a starving artist and you'll like it

the fennec boty

Happened with me too honestly but it was more like my family thinking I was too stupid for stuff like that and art might be more my pace but honestly art feels more difficult in certain ways.
>"user you will never be able to memorize everything you need to in a medical field"
>Winds up I have to memorize way more shit in the art field

>I don't have 30 seconds of free time to find a thread manually

>Search the catalog
>Hmm, no dice. Must've already archived
>Check archive
>Wow, nobody made a thread? Alright then
>Duplicate file exists
Screwdrivers exist for a reason, don't be surprised if people call you dumb for tightening screws with scissors

In OP's defense, the thread had to be remade about five times because of one janitor/mod with an apparent vendetta.

The fennec booty the Poss taps

So, you cannot just scroll down until your eyes gaze upon a new page?

I only found this thread after trying to make my own and following the duplicate link

Does anyone have pastebin or greentext about user in Poppy O'Possum world?

Friedrich looks busy, let's hope he doesn't die.

Is he really bleeding patrons? Because man, I've seen other artists pull worse shit and those guys never seem to leave them.

He's gonna die. He's lost every fight we've seen him in since the series started and someone has to go to show what a threat Chicadino is.

>mean't
How do you even fuck this up?

by not caring that much about a post

Is it just me or does everyone suddenly have extremely detailed "yuri manga" type eyes on this page?

How in the world did this thread survive the night?
There was 4 threads before that got delet

>only has one on-screen victory against a bunch of rats in a shitty Kit costume
>Kit's nubile ass is reconfirming that Friedrich is a total badass that killed fiddy men for her pappy
>Kit also mentioned that she'd trust Freddy with her life, directly after he implied he could and would kill Kit to Poppy "Loose Lips" O'Possum
>just tripped a magical failsafe that's turning him into some psycho ghost projection while levitating a bunch of swords, against a previously undefeated opponent

RIP Friedrich "Worf" Zarygueya. Your name will live on through all the gay fanfics we'll dedicate to you.

Someone should do an edit of Cotton Hill as Friedrich saying he killed "Eitty men".

Even sadder is Morb is by-page not by-month
If he stops updating, you don't pay him for nothing.

At least go into a field where you aren't cleaning nasty old people and have some upward mobility, like business or networking (physical or social, both kinds are always in demand).

Most patrons probably don't want to pay for a literal novel.

I can't blame people for not wanting to buy a novel one page at a time.

I'm still hoping Friedrich doesn't die from this fight....

I respect people that want to study medicine, but I would advice my family against it
>cousin wants to be a doctor
>That's cool, ask why
>He says because he doesn't have to study or learn math to be a doctor
>A sense of dread invades me thinking of the possibility of him making it
Luckily for humanity he didn't pass the test (because math) and now we have a dentist in the family
/Blog

>TFW you'll never have Friedrich, who is usually stoic and calm, let his wild side out on you in the bedroom.

Feels bad man.

because the delete happy mod is bound by the same curse in that it won't show up on the catalog when he searches for poppy

>Good lighting and rendering
Oh, thank goodn-
>drawn out conversation with barely any character voice
I just can't win.

>that ass

mfw We finally see Friedrich smile, he does it while he his chopping down hoards of people in a feat of carnage.

So the bath is a set up to get Poppy to fight the sheep with the wrecked angle power naked, right?

It was setup to render Kit's ass with immaculate lighting and detail.

No.

Then again, a good number of people might be just reading the comic and not paying attention to anything else, which could mean it'll still drop off if he actually goes through with the change. (I'm still hoping he doesn't).

This
I did not figure Kit to have such a shapely backside

If that is the case OCD Goat lady is about to get her shit kicked in.
I really hope so