So this one was surprisingly good for a JLaw movie

So this one was surprisingly good for a JLaw movie

Would you've woken her up Sup Forums ?

nah, I'd look for someone good looking instead

says the virgin

lmao

>implying shes ugly

no, it was an expectedly jlaw tier movie

so how does it hold up against interstellar?

it was alright but far too predictable

Imagine if this movie would have been told out of the perspective of JLaw just waking up and not knowing if she can trust him

I really like her butthole

interstellar is better

brrrppppppptttttttt

Movie was really disjointed. Like the twist should have come at the end instead of in the middle.

Because Pratt carried it. She didn't wake up until half the movie was over. That's the best you can get from a movie with J. Law.

>She wakes up on the big ass ship
>Chris Pratt seduces her as shown in the movie
>The moment they go on their spacewalk he cuts her off, letting her float off into space
>End shot is Pratt waking up another woman

It was awful. It had the chance to go really great. Instead of her falling in love with him. Completely turning the movie on its head and having her try and hunt him down over the ship having completely lost her mind.

Obviously. If I dont get to make it to the new planet that birch sure as hell isnt either. I'd rape the shit out of her and just use her for a credit card.

>the absolute cardboard box of teevee

this isn't even bait. passengers wasn't even a sci-fi it's a top shit shallow romantic comedy, fuck out of my life kid.

no id try to find someone else with a nicer ass and a big cock

>imagine if jennifer lawrence could act

Best ending would have been Pratt dies and J. Law goes down the same path as he did.

or the other obvious option: he dies, end scene is her staring at another box
taking bets this plebbt spacer actually likes staah wooz though

>JLaw also wakes up a hot chick

When did Pratt wake up a hot chick?

How is it that a millionaire actress lives in a mediocre, filthy apartment like that

>hotel room on location

Probably. But I would have been way smarter about it. Like I would pretend I just woke up as well. I feel like it would be way too suspicious if she wakes up and I had already been awake. But that means I would have to try to find a way to reset that robots memory, seeing as how him recognizing me would ruin the plan. Failing that I would have to kill that fucking robot. And since I would be willing to kill that robot I would maybe end up doing way worse shit than waking her up.

Why didn't he wake her up and keep her drugged and then just rape her nonstop? When he was bored just rinse and repeat.

Stop this meme

it would've been better had the ending been a montage of people getting woken up, realizing what happened, murdering the person that woke them up, then after spending a year or so alone, waking up someone else.

Then when they get to the planet only the ugly people are left.

the idea that jennifer lawrence is hot is the meme, bro.

> comedy

Apart from the inauthentic acting and nonsensical plot, what exactly did you find amusing about this film?

Why didn't they have children?

>Jennifer Lawrence
>fertile

Not because of Jlaw.

she had a good swimsuit
most ofthe movie was stupid though

that was such a comfy spaceship to live on, could live there for a lifetime with my best buddy the robot butler

This.