Someone online says this show is "amazing"

>someone online says this show is "amazing"
>decide to give it a shot out of boredom
>colors are extremely bright and theme song is shit
>the show is giving me an odd vibe
>feels like the show is in a weird limbo between wanting to be for little kids and pre-teens
>"we must never assume someone's gender!"
>ohno.wav
>continue anyway
>"what if we don't see them again?"
>odd way of referring a friend but whatever
>"they love to play in a band"
>dear lord it's actually reaching tumblr levels
>"each employee should do as he, she, they seem fit"
>please no more pandering
>drop the show
>it's not even funny or entertaining, just bizzare and pandering
>look up show
>season finale takes place at a pride parade and features a "trans"girl
>creator is a tranny
why is this allowed? i mean i don't have an issue with the gays but shoehorning in "nonbinary" people and using they/them pronouns as if it's normal or about to become the norm is just.. unsettling. especially since this is targeted towards kids. it's almost like they're trying to brainwash them into believing having no gender is a thing or being a tranny child is okay. i hope to god we won't see more propaganda like this in future cartoons

I got bored of it half way through.

>"Why is this allowed?"

The fuck are you gonna do about it?
Shitpost on Sup Forums?
Either take action or stop bitching godDAMN am I sick of this.

Reminder that this show panders harder to tumblr than SU and nuPPG combined.

>designs plus-size women with features hardly taken into consideration for the "she" characters of Steven Universe
Steven Univerese is on about 6-7 levels of feminism?
Heh, watch this...

Looks like hot garbage.

Oh, this post AGAIN. The Marge Simpson head turn animation comparision pic of Danger & Eggs threads.

Give up trannyboy, your little brainwashing scheme will never get support here.

>Amazon
So a show that nobody will watch.

>Danger & Eggs threads
there were threads about this before? never saw them on Sup Forums

>take action
>implying i can do anything to take down this monstrosity

the worst offender is that it's mostly super boring and painfully unfunny. it's just.. so pandering in such a sappy way. i feel weird watching it

you'd be surprised. amazon video is streamed the most second to netflix. don't ask me why, most of the stuff on there is shit

Well, about 4 or 5.

Probably people get Prime for other reasons and watch their stuff because it's there.

Been a couple shill threads. After the first few threads some kind user decided to dig a little and posted the tumblr pandering evidence.

So does this mean that the fat women on D&E are blobs when compared the ones from SU.

That last sentence is what infuriates me the most.
>Who cares about fluid animation in a field about visuals? What we need are more politics that we agree with!

i mean, all of it is on that level. hell, it even begins with going "w-well danger and eggs is better because a TRANS woman made it so it's AUTOMATICALLY SUPERIOR!!111!!"

Welcome to modern arts. Visuals, quality and technical and aesthetical aspects are thrown in the garbage while politics, shitty trends and pandering are favored.
This creates mediocre artists while potential masters at such crafts are probably serving meals at some random McDonalds

thank god this show is on amazon
where nobody will ever bother to watch it

>for kids seven and up
but why tho

Me n you both.

Need more anons like this.