How many are not about DBZ or Pokemon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV0x4XHdbyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont know I dont watch anime because im not a fag

What anime is this?

Sick burn, bro.

>
It's megas xlr, and its referencing Space Battleship Yamato.

When is reference straight up design theft?

it's a rip-off if you hate it. homage if you like it.

I'm surprised they haven't made a variant action figure or something for this in the revoltech line.

NGE and star wars are the gravy trains that will never ever stop.

I shit myself when I saw heard that one. Never expected a Shirokuma Cafe reference in a western cartoon.

>watches children's cartoons instead

Right? The anime doesn't get half the recognition it deserves even in otaku circles and here it is referenced twice.

I hope the japanese dub of WBB actually calls it Shirokuma Cafe instead of PORA BEA KAFE so they get the reference. They deserve some recognition, man.

Can someone explain to me why the twintowers are always the background of mistakes into miracles.

I cringed

Because that's the original image. I mean, the original edit (I'm hoping it was just an edit and the artist didn't do that by herself)

So was that's Panda's extensive knowledge of anime or are they in the Shirokuniverse?

I was there when it was born. Oh I was there.

Gather around, anons. Uncle user will tell you a tale.

Once upon a time in a Cringe Thread, some anons were posting Lion King fanart, when people drew the lions crying for abortions, and later for the twin towers. They started posting cringy tributes to 9/11 like a poorly drawn Shadow the Hedgehog as such.

Some user posted this very picture, and that's when the magic happened. The photoshop magic.

Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=vV0x4XHdbyc

Thanks user, I wish someone would have saved the thread it sounds amazing.

All the ones about Akira, that's about it.

this is fucking bullshit, created by a korean nigger.

See, this is the kind of reference I like. It's an idle reference that makes sense in the context of the scene even if you don't know that it's supposed to be a reference. It's easy to appreciate on both a fan and non-fan level.

I absolutely loathe straight shot-by-shot remakes of popular anime like what Steven Universe did for fucking Evangelion, it's not clever and all you're doing is trying to flex your weeb muscles on screen by shouting "LOOK EVERYONE, I'VE WATCHED ANIME BEFORE, AREN'T I COOL?" at the expense of the non-fans who have no fucking idea what you're doing.

Pfft.