Gotham Academy Storytime

Next month, the final issue of Gotham Academy will be released. In preparation, I will be storytiming the entirety of the series between now and then, starting today with issues 1-6. So whether you want to revisit along with me, or read it for the first time, I hope you enjoy the ride. Join Olive, Maps, Kyle, and even occasionally Damian Wayne as they uncover secrets of Gotham’s past. Think Harry Potter meets Gravity Falls meets Batman.

Want to read at your own pace? I’ve also uploaded the whole series to Mega: mega.nz/#F!owIXAZ5C!DIxvq_ekrZ6JXhpu1w0ieQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!8551hAiJ!0D8WYdv9LoosrQlAK2amng
mediafire.com/folder/mvw6aocm4pba2/Gotham_Academy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool

Been meaning to binge read something. Thanks OP

Hey your mega hasn't worked, pretty much all the files are encrypted.

oh that's weird. Sorry about that. Mega was acting a little funny when I was uploading yesterday. I will try to get that fixed and post an updated link if necessary.

I'm not sure what to do to get the Mega working. Any ideas? In the meantime, I'm uploading to Medafire so there will be an alternate solution regardless.

Hey it's fine, just figured I'd let you know early.

Still reading along anyway, thanks for the storytime.

This link should work:
mega.nz/#F!8551hAiJ!0D8WYdv9LoosrQlAK2amng

There are two undecrypted files that show up, but it should just be a couple of issues that were having trouble loading, and I got different copies in.

Also available now on Mediafire: mediafire.com/folder/mvw6aocm4pba2/Gotham_Academy