So I guess it wasn't a cat nap. Ha.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza? She survived!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzTO8GMZhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did she survive, though?
>all these references to things I go out of my way to avoid

All fucking furries must hang.

But they are hanging. That's the point of the comic.

Sure, I'm down to hang, bro. Just don't make it weird and try to out your mouth on my weenus.

>weenus.

Isnt that the part of your elbow or something?

I meant hang by the neck until dead

Loose skin on your elbow, apparently. Still, I wouldn't want anyone's mouth on mine.

Will this get purged by the mods ? We will have to see

hanging from where?

do you not have any interesting locations near you

I think what he meant was he wanted to hang out holding onto your neck until you die. affectionate people are so cute

Well, the OP comic isn't Florence showing her perky butt off in a hot sauna, so I'm guessing no.

What have you done!

Unintelligible Screaming updated, too.

Arepo's good at catching z's. Most people barely pass the 12-hour mark.

What should w- furries be hanging? A picture?

We're always waiting and watching. Whenever a tallcat acts nuts or a goat puts her hooves to her mouth in shock, we'll be there. Whenever there's a rant about the plight around anti-Semetic Wiccan symbolism, or a page 10 thread about cute girls doing cute things, we'll shove our frozen jalapeno pizza down our throats and have a reaction image at the ready.

We're the coven following the coven, man. The flames burn bright and the embers smolder, the tide comes in and it recedes.

Honestly I dig this concept but only if I imagine it as real people

What do you think they are as humans? Every time I imagine furry characters as humans they come out as a multi-ethnic Burger King Kid's Club.

Arepo is actually pretty cute.

Subcultures and people who dress and act certain ways tend to look similar. You don't see many black girls dressing like wolf by example. I guess I just connect the dots between personality and dressing looks and see what ethnic fits best.

Goat, prior being declared trans, felt like a betaish almost homely asian / yuropoor who can look raelly delicate with proper make up and the correct angle. Could also be mestizo too, got tons of brown weebs in my country.

Having taken part in metalhead circles Wolf girl screams typical white edgycute scene girl who'll probably grow into dark&hot styles

cat doesn't have a real life equivalent, but I imagine him one of those tall, bony germanic dudes who'd be midwest stablehands. that or a LARPer.

birb I don't know, his style is really generic to place into any group. Need to know more about him. Could be typical american suburban kid, black or white.

Rodent is clearly based on white american naturist hippies with some really not pretty looks, those women who already look 50 by the time they are 25

The idea of all these types of people hanging together is comfy-tier desu.

Sounds pretty accurate. My only difference is that I'd probably go for Florence and the earthy look, though that's probably a personal thing.

Cat and Birb are girls.

can't remember cat but wasn't birb a boy?

Birb's officially called a girl.

If she's in the same situation as goat, it's not been covered yet.

well, now I have an even slighter idea of what she is.

I swear we had at least one boy in the group tho'

> we'll shove our frozen jalapeno pizza down our throats and have a reaction image at

not a boy according to the artist's convictions

Arepo has a bangin' girl body, and the bee's pretty plainly a girl. I don't know who else you could be thinking of.

don't panic, your mom respects your pronouns

I'd swear birb was the male. Arepo hasn't shown any skin so I don't know

Didn't the artist say a while ago that we just saw our first boy character? not talking about the goat

No...
No...
NO!
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOO!!!

There was a background character the artist talked about, I think thats the dude shown so far. Bee girl hasn't been in the story yet

>don't panic, your mom respects your pronouns

I'm not trans lol

joke, head, etc

you posted a pic of goat panicking after "not according to the artist's convictions"

her mom bieng figuratively, her creator, and she came up with her being trans so she respects her pronouns.

All I'm saying is that you know Florence will be front and center if there's ever a hot springs arc.

I got the joke, I was just surprised at how quickly I went on the defensive

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzTO8GMZhk

So what's this comic about? I've seen it on here before.

bunch of dumb edgy teenagers get into occultism

Comedy series about all the different types of people who wear the label of "witch" from middle aged wiccan types to edgy teens to total nutjobs.