Why do people always complain about Cal-art's style and forget that there are ever more gruesome eyesores like...

Why do people always complain about Cal-art's style and forget that there are ever more gruesome eyesores like pic-related

>one on the left
That hip to thigh ratio...
What is anatomy

Stage-left or your left?

Because the so-called Cal-arts style actually gets made into cartoons and stains television and computer screens. It's everywhere and it doesn't seem to be going away.

This kind of shit however is still considered too grotesque to ever make it into a show. For now, we are spared from it until someone like you reminds us it exists.

>Sup Forums bitches about cal-arts style
>it's never in referral to the actual cal-arts style

check your privilege shitlord

>styles change and evolve over time
who'd have thunk it?

What characters are these supposed to be?

Tumblr-ugly is just idiots on a website who can easily be ignored. Calarts is oversaturated in the actual animation industry, not because of the fucking school though. That's a misconception.

>styles change and evolve over time
so why is it such a big deal now when you know it'll eventually change into something else?

you can't post that without posting this too

don't mansplain to me you cis scum

>you're not allowed to be annoyed with how things are now because they'll change later
>possibly into something worse
what?

Well then you're just bitching

Isn't the one on the right Peatrice from Skyward Sword?

I think it's Mabel and Pacifica?

Seriously I'd take calarts over everyone being unusually red, fat and covered in freckles.

How should I feel when Grant Morrison was doing tannies better than actual millennial SJWs?

I'd rather have Igor Kordey than any of this modern shit.

At least he knows anatomy.

Thought her foot was a dildo based on the thumbnail

>That feeling when you don't understand the youth anymore.

I personally like Kordey's art, but I acknowledge his European style can be hard to like.

This should be your (You)Sorry, I'm apparently retarded and can't click on the right post.

good lord what is that

>That feeling when you've aged out of being the center of attention for media demographics, and have become completely irrelevant
>Realizing that this happens with every generation, and yet nobody catches on and still bitches about 'the kids' as if anyone gave a shit about their opinions
Wow, it's almost as if time passes.

He was doing every character better than the minority's being hired to write them.