Is this daddario kino?

is this daddario kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2sJNee7FQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck i forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=d2sJNee7FQ4

>ywn cuddle with a real life succubus

Daddario is my waifu, but I realized very early in our relationship that she will never be in a good movie. She has no comedy or drama acting chops and is just a pretty face with a nice rack.

How would you rate Daddario's foot game?

>Netflix
not even Mammario can make me

I want to tittyfuck her so bad bros

what the fuck they spoil the whole movie why would anyone watch it after you already know the whole fucking movie

to see daddarios fucking delicious tits

Why did you censor the views?

unironically looks good

someone post the webm

I like it

She might get better. You never know. I don't think she's been given a role yet that exercises her talent (if she has any). She's mostly just playing random girl in movies.

A Jewish actor goes back in time repeatedly to harass a shiksa booblet. Yep, I'm thinking Netflix is hack.

>Why did you censor the views?
the views are on the left

>21,429

>Where Daddario says "Hit him in the balls, hit him in the dick"

maybe this will be her turn

Without women like her i wouldn't even care about saving the white race since the evolutionary impetus would have been taken away

She's gonna get CHINKED in her next film so why care about her anymore?

Something creepy and rapey about a some pathetic loser going back in time to change the timeline without the girl knowing that her life is being totally played with, just so that he gets what he wants. Pass.

>entire movie plot is given away in the trailer

I thought this guy was a fag.

Uh, and that matters? Plenty of gay men have played straight characters. Plenty of straight men have played gay characters. Acting is not an accurate representation of real life, you dopey cunt.

OK, that's fair.

boobkino

the new deepfake is pure kino
gfycat
MediocreHappygoluckyItaliangreyhound

just let her into the car ffs

>absolute state of american comedy

>Implying anyone would watch this shit for the plot