She look a lot like Kamala

With Miles confirmed, you think we will see more "Legacy" heroes in PS4 Spider-Man game? I mean, Peter is 23 years old in game, so I guess Carol is... 30?

No because this is made by Sony.

And?

Sony isn't going to push a DIsney/Marvel character they don't have licensing rights to.

>Muslim
>She looks a lot like kamala
Wow
She looks like any hijab wearing muslim girl at my uni

Tell a casual about Mr. Negative please.

You're an idiot.

Thats not how it fucking works.

Pretty sure he means the girl standing next to her m8. I don't think Kamala wears a hijab.

He is not that positive.

He's a cool Asian gangster guy with negative energy powers that can flip someone's morality and good/evil nature. He should be an Iron Fist villain, not a Spider-man one.

I mean the girl next to her... muslim, young, same hair, skin color and scarf.

Oh right fair
Yeah, maybe.

Yes it is? Sony doesnt have the rights to Ms. Marvel, so they won't be putting one in the game. Because they legally can't.

I am impatiently waiting for this to come out.

Disney has game rights you retard

M$ just had to make Sunset Overdrive exclusive...now I can't play a spidey game without spending $400...

The ONE time in years Marvel makes something that looks good AND isn't freemium garbage.

They only have the movie rights you sheep piercer.

Fox, Universal, Sony, they only have claims on the MOVIE rights.

Marvel owns literally everything else. Cartoons, comics, merch, video games.

Slott's shitty OC, nothing to see here.

The game is being made by Insomniac and Sony Interactive Entertainment, not the disney games branch.

>negative energy powers that can flip someone's morality
So he's likes a "make you fight your inner demons" type of character like Scarecrow?

It's more like a corruption. Also his henchmen wear cool masks.

Because Disney don't publish and its PS4 exclusive.

The head of the Marvel/Disney games department has been with them on every presentation

Slotts shitty writing =/= Slotts good ideas

He made Kaine Scarlet Spider, Flash venom and Anti-Venom.
Anyone who thinks all of Slotts ideas are bad is a retarded sheep

You dont seem to understand the difference between owning something and licensing something.

i see. And what are his best comics?

He also came with the lineup for the Superior Foes

You don't understand, Mr. Negative is /both/ a shitty Slott writing and a shitty Slott idea. He's basically a retarded Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in a universe full of them. When he touches people using his negative energy, or whatever, he turns the people evil.

Ang guess what, Mr. Negative is not a good idea, He was a shitty boring crime lord with an overused Jekyll and Hyde gimmick and have never been improved because he's inherently boring.
>Kaine
Kaine was always shit, Yostfag. Can't believe you retards pretend that shitty run was good.

Who is supposed to look like Kamala here?

>Kaine was always shit, Yostfag. Can't believe you retards pretend that shitty run was good.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mr Negative

Oh damn you're right

Girl with the scarf beside the girl in the hijab

Kaine was always shit, Yostfag.

Finally. Yost is such a boring bland writer. The fact that many people loved his Spider-books so much make me sad because they lower the standard so much.

>not liking Kaine
shit taste

So mighty and wise Spider-Fag, who are the best Spider-Man writers?

Shut your shit taster.

I liked New Ways to Die, although that's more of a Venom arc, and his arc from The Gauntlet.

Nobody is happy with anything shit taste great taste. No one has taste around here so much of you have been sucking cock you don't know what taste is anymore!

It has nothing to do with legacies, it's Bendis and Slott getting as much of their own creations in as possible so they can get more royalty money.

Bendis and Slott most likely have 0 interaction with the dev team. They aren't writing the game

thanks

They literally already confirmed Slott is writing the game.

Only notable because he created Anti-Venom.

>flip someone's morality and good/evil nature
that's a cool power that can apply for any hero and works well with Spidey, why do you specifically prefer Iron Fist?

CAN THIS FAGGOT JUST LEAVE THE GODDAMN FRANCHISE ALONE?!?

Because they squandered it with Cloak and Dagger when they made them swap powers. But not their morality.