Toyman

Best super villain?

He's such a creepy super villain. It's strange that he's one of Sup's rogues instead of Batman's. It was also weird to see him on Static Shock.

So Toyman killed Superman, piloted the society to the other side of the galaxy with zero experience, is probably a class 12 intellect if not higher, is able to take on a squad of para demons, and beat the snot out of Killer Frost

Also 10/10 taste with his Nutcracker army

He seems to have the most achievements

The DCAU has the best Toyman. I wish they would bring this version of him into the comics.

And here I thought he was just a pedophile with a bunch of toy-themed gadgets and robots.

Was he supposed to be a midget or what?

The mystery of him was is he a kid or a adult ?

He's probably one of the robots

I always preferred this look for Toyman

I actually liked this toyman, though they should have made him more [/spoiler]smug[/spoiler]

Best Toyman.

looks like a mini ed boon

>Watch Director's commentary for Justice League Unlimited
>Talking about that fight scene in the satellite in the final season when the Legion of Doom is warring between Grodd and Luthor
>"Yeah, I think Toyman actually switched sides at the end there. Continuity error. We just like him."

That commentary was pretty good. Also how they explained how they weren't expecting to get that last season and had to pull Legion of Doom from their asses.

He was so cute

I wouldnt be surprised if thatsthejoke.jpg considering the premise of the episode

How do you make a robot that can even fool a guy with x-ray vision?

how the fuck would they fool Superman? he can super hearing or x-ray and see they are robots

lead lining.

I prefer this design but as far as characterization goes DCAU is indeed top tier

Ok so he can't see that its in fact a robot, but he can see that its certainly not organic since he can't see any bones and organs?.... Not much better senpai.

I really fucking hate that those word filters are still on....