Is this the most unacceptable thing to exist in 2017?

Is this the most unacceptable thing to exist in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

neo-rama.tumblr.com/post/163009187663
twitter.com/ianjq
youtube.com/watch?v=XuR3et90_zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's not OP

100%

Why?

I wonder how Sugar's black boyfriend is reacting to this.

I'll say I mean what sort of fucking name is 'Concrete' lmao stupid ass show how do you fags even watch this garbage

Finally, someone sane on this board.

He already broke up with her.
He's slamming her on social media.

FPBP.
Come on OP. I know it's the controversy of the day, or half hour, but that's no excuse for such a half ass lede. Open with a better conversation starter next fucking time.

This is serious though.

Wait, what? Who's her boyfriend?

There's no reason to make shit up

A black guy named Ian.
He was betrayed big time.

It's the truth.

Wouldn't you do the same thing?

@93900064
Post screenshots then, fag.

Twitter is your friend.
I am not.

@93900224
>I'm a lying faggot
Thanks for the honesty and the (You), fag. :)

What's his twitter account?

This isn't really that bad.

So what if this character with dark-colored skin can't read? She's concrete, of course she's gonna be a cretin! Just because one character follows one negative stereotype doesn't mean it's racist. Garnet too is dark-skinned but she can read & is quite talented.

Do you really think most rubies can read?

You

There was another thread with this exact screencrop and a similarly attention-begging single-line Sup Forums style OP text just, like, this morning, I think it was, or maybe yesterday, too.

Yes. Rebecca Sugar even said apologized for it on twitter. I'm glad that she did because I'm so sick and tired of racism in today's media.

It's not right. To be honest, Rebecca Sugar should be kicked off the Crewniverse team but we all know it's not going to happen.

>racism in todays media
you mean against whites right?

No, against people of color. Rebecca Sugar is a flat out racist and she's manipulating her marginalized audience for money. Sad.

The show should be canceled, but that's before this incident.

here's your (You)

She got red pilled after dating that fat black dude that made her go lez, but she also did it to gain money and attention to this lackluster, racist show.

It's pretty cruel. All these literate SU fans who can read the words "Can't read" LORDING their privilege over the illiterate and stigmatizing their shortcomings this way. Writing endless unreadable words about how those who can't read are somehow lesser people and unworthy of representation. Pretty classist of them!

It's racist.

It wasn't Sugar who designed the character; it was one of the artists on the show; a black dude named Lamar:

neo-rama.tumblr.com/post/163009187663

I mean you could even make it a tragic backstory: That she was created for front-line combat because of her bulky form and her superiors never gave her access to written material or education because it wasn't viewed as necessary for her presumably short life on the battlefield before she ended up getting shattered anyway.

you could write the backstory of this character in such a way as that she's just been created to serve, seen as nothing but cheap, meaningless manual labour and expected to serve her betters for the entirety of her short, meaningless life and never given the advantages of literacy and the like, and use that as a parallel for the lack of advantages which black youth in many American cities receive. Treat her illiteracy and lack of culture as something which was done to her by her callous and cruel masters. I mean, to a certain extent isn't there already some of that in Ruby and Pearl's backstories?

The guy who created OK-KO.

>nig
>can't read
I don't see any problem with it.

you're racist

Are we fucking tumblr now? fuck off
Here's a cartoon for you you fucking dyke

Lamar drew the picture. Someone else wrote the words.

No. Please see

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and ironic SJWism still merits the rope.

Reading into that shit on /x/ is really fucking with my head. Sup Forums actually found a legitimate pedophile video of a little girl jerking off an old man just clickholing through enough related vids.

He's clearly covering for the rest of the crew so nobody would get fired for it. They're literally using the one black guy left on the team as a meat shield to ward off controversy.

>these pictures and notes will be removed
No op. This is the most unacceptable thing

Perfect

People are already analyzing the handwriting now. A white woman did it

Boy, the naked contempt they show for the illiterate and the struggles they face every day in this increasingly information-saturated world, that they would go to such lengths to punish someone for attempting to give them a little representation in a show about acceptance and tolerance. It's pretty heartbreaking the way they lord their literacy skills over them this way, poring over every word in a way which is utterly impossible for those who might like to see themselves represented in this show. Why do they hate poor people so much?

Ian does not give two shits about anything on this bitch of an earth.

>tumblr inquisition

wrap me up to die, I don't care anymore

Jesus they're fucking animals.

>He's slamming her
>Ian isn't the one getting slammed in bedroom

Don't these people have anything better to do?

Learn how to post you stupid faggot.

Reminder that if you hate SU now, you're tumblr

I genuinely, genuinely hope tumblr ends up getting the show canceled.

Black people dont have jobs

I've never been able to tell if these are a meme or actually real. The only thing I've seen of the show was that retarded Gamergate episode so I can't be certain.

>people have anything better to do?

user I'm not taking any sides but where do you think we are?

This is all total bullshit but then again, this is what you reap when you go after the tumblr audience. It's way too late to get rid of them now so anything repercussions they get is on them.

Post the fat lapis greentext, faggot.

I think I'm still going to go with the CalArts face doodle over top of a drawing of Spike from Cowboy Bebop by the original artist.
I don't have the image handy though.

He says in a post on Sup Forums.

SU is a great example of people seeing whatever the fuck they want instead of what's actually there.

you never tried Brown Christmas? Not the best high but the aftertaste is nice

This is what I don't understand. Why feel so obliged to apologize to a group of unhinged ideologues who have little to no respect for her or her disipline as a respected artist? Why apologize to a group that almost made a girl commit suicide because of her artistic interpritations?

As someone who has a lot of respect for Rebecca, it's really frustrating that she'd just act like a tool.

For one thing, it's a good PR move, even none of these fuckers support anything she does. You can make an argument that kind of "customer is always right, even if they aren't a customer" ass kissing is pointless and detrimental to your own brand, but image is everything.

Second, she seems like the kind of person who wants everybody to like her, even if it means licking boot of the shittiest souls.

Because they now hold power. They can get you fired. They have gotten people fired already.

Because Rebecca is genuinely a good person, unlike these tumblr landwhales. She truly just doesn't want to hurt anybody and wants everyone to feel included.

It not about her career or whatever, she's just a good hearted person who doesn't deserve this shit.

Rebecca has always given off the aura of a very shy awkward person who desperately wants to be liked. She probably got bullied a bunch as a kid and it causes her to chronically apologize or something.

Too lazy

Because they're scary as fuck. In this very thread the SU criticals have shown that they were willing to go over every crew's hand writing to find someone to blame.

I worked with a guy who got fired for getting hands-ey with a female coworker. He got a new job that paid more, within the month, and he was a mentally unstable sleazeball. "They" have no real power.

No of course not. Is it a bump in the road yes but not the worst thing in 2017

H-hey there, fatpis. Mind if I cuddle your fat rolls?

Sauce or not true

Why are SU criticals the way that they are?

If these idiots consider Jasper "coded black", I hope she starts eating watermelons.

Fuck tumblr, Concrete not being able to read was a fucking joke about the material being dull but those assholes can't take a joke and are now going after these peoples heads.
They've also called Lamar a coon and confused him with Ian, so these crusaders against racism can't tell one black guy from another.

op why are you forcing controversy so hard
you're not doing this for free are you

I know, black people shouldn't exists.

the only people who cares about "muh racism" in media are the white assholes

i have Black friends, and they dont give a shit about that sketch, actually they find it funny, like a parody of the old stereotypes

in fact im Mexican, i like Speedy Gonzales, i like Mario wearing a sombrero, nothing of that offend me

you know when i feel offended? when a fucking asshole on internet with nothing else to do except looking for something to complain about try to tell me when and why i should feel offended, that fucking condescension
make me fucking sick

I think the first mistake was adding black centric characters to the show at all.

>Go to Sugar's twitter to check up on this
>mfw there's Steven Universe tracks on Spotify
Pardon me faggots I've got some productive right clicking to do.

WHERE IS THE SAUCE YOU HACK.

oh please of course he's full of shit
twitter.com/ianjq
like ijq would give a shit about racist shit? the dude with the cartoons about lil jimmy getting molested for christmas? cmon.

I NEED SAUCE

it was BILLY and he got RAPED
youtube.com/watch?v=XuR3et90_zk

Why does Tumblr think blacks can't read?

>Guy gets shot
>Guns don't hurt, he was taken to the hospital and got better!

You have your own.

Yeah, no shit. Everyone knows what they're capable of, which makes Concrete all the more baffling. Like, even without the cancerous fanbase this would've caused an uproar, but to piss off a group of people who can weaponize autism even better than Sup Forums? That's straight up stupid, if not suicidal. They dug their grave, and now they got to lie in it.

What if I asked you nicely?

>to piss off a group of people who can weaponize autism even better than Sup Forums?
That's debatable. Unlike Sup Forums they haven't been used by Russians to infect global politics.

Don't lie. Your kind is the most thin skinned of all. I asked a brown guy who I thought was flip if he knew any good Mexican places to eat and he threw a fit. Spics are also always the first ones to whine about racism in "edgy" shows like Family Guy that are designed to offend as much as possible. Get a sense of humor.

/sug/ uploaded the entire album though.

I don't go on /sug/ when there isn't a new episode

>getting previously wounded = getting temporary leave of employment
It's sure summer around here, eh kiddo?

Yay!

Gee, it's almost like people are actually individuals and not everyone has the same level of tolerance.

>racism against whites in media
lol

@93901878
Thanks for the (You)!

>@

Is this a rejected meme or something? Why do you keep on doing that in your posts?