AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Footage Description

The most detailed version I've seen.

>Space. The Milano arrives at the ruins of a dead planet. Inside, Star-Lord (Chris Pratt) addresses his team about the trail of destruction they've been following, and alerts them that what they might find could be dangerous and they should all "put their mean faces on". Suddenly, an unconscious Thor (Chris Hemsworth) - cropped hair, gladiatorial armor and no hammer - crashes into their windshield as Rocket (Bradley Cooper) frantically tells Star-Lord to "wipe it off".

>Thor is brought inside the Milano and touched by Mantis (Pom Klementieff), which jolts him awaken. Finding himself surrounded by strange characters - including a teenaged Groot (Vin Diesel) - Thor asks the Guardians of the Galaxy who the hell they are. Thor is then seen travelling alongside the Guardians as they arrive in another dead planet, and realize that something is terribly wrong.

>Earth. "Death follows him like a shadow", whispers a female voice as the Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) runs through the streets of Edinburgh, telekinetically moving cars out of her way. She moves a truck behind her as a shield, but it is sliced in half by an energy bolt.

>Loki (Tom Hiddleston) walks through fiery ruins, with his scepter in one hand an the Tesseract in the other, which he reluctantly presents to a towering figure.

>Peter Parker (Tom Holland) is riding the bus when his spider sense alerts him to looming danger. Outside, a massive spaceship appears on the skyline.

>Thor and the Guardians find the Collector's (Benicio Del Toro) inventory ransacked and in ruins. Gamora (Zoe Saldana) breaks down crying.

>Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) in full armor, standing next to Mantis. His voice is heard: "We only have one advantage: He's coming for us."

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5torpa
youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The spaceship lands on a ravaged alien landscape as several members of the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy look on. "''Fun'' is not something one considers when rebalancing the universe", a voice echoes, "but this does put a smile on my face". Thanos (Josh Brolin) then warps in front of the heroes, wielding an unfinished Infinity Gauntlet, and eyes a terrified but determined Gamora, while Star-Lord aims his guns and a battle erupts.

>Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) creates energy platforms that Star-Lord leaps from in order to fire at Thanos.

>Spider-Man swings into battle, using the Starktech suit that he had previously rejected.

>Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) on the run, in civilian clothes and with long blonde hair.

>Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) in the Sanctum Sanctorum with Doctor Strange and Wong (Benedict Wong).

>Scarlet Witch visits the Vision (Paul Bettany), who is locked up in a cell, and they exchange knowing glances.

>Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) preparing the armies of Wakanda for battle. The Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) is by his side.

>Captain America (Chris Evans) steps out of the shadows in a sleek new suit, with longer hair, a beard and no shield.

>Black Panther, Winter Soldier and the Dora Milaje battle a monstrous four-legged creature, aided by Stark in the Hulkbuster armor.

>Thanos holds a powerless Thor's head in his hand like a grap and squeezes it hard, while monologuing about the inevitability of fate.

>"You can run from it, you can fight against it", says Thanos as he dismantles Iron Man's armor with one blow. Iron Man then craddles a severely injured Spider-Man in his arms in the middle of a war-torn terrain. "I'm sorry, Tony", whispers Spider-Man as he sheds a tear. "But in the end", Thanos concludes, "destiny always comes."

>Thanos uses the incomplete Infinity Gauntlet, sporting only the Reality Stone and the Space Stone, to hurl a Moon towards the battlefield where the heroes are cornered. The moon shatters upon entering the planet's atmosphere, resulting a rain of fire that washes over the planet in a manner reminiscent of the apocalypse itself.

Why the hell wouldn't he have the Power Stone at this point?

What are the odds that someone filmed this and will leak it?

Zero.

Disney jews are too strong.

>We live in a world where based Disney made this real
But why can't we live in a world where based Disney makes EVERY movie?

can we make a white house petition or something?

>Peter using the rejected suit
GAY

100%.

But they're mashing it through some post-processing so the Disney Hit Squad won't be able to tell *exactly* which seat the leaker was in. It'll take another 8 hours or so, then we'll have 3 different views show up simultaneously.

He's already throwing moons? What is he gonna do when the Celestials and the Abstracts show up?

I dont know, The Mouse usually has top security on this kind of thing now, and any footage caught will be pulled faster than Quicksilver fucking his sister

Unless its set-up for the black suit(which would be way too soon and unlikely with Venom happening) it seems pretty retarded he'd go back on what he said so quick

>Doctor Strange.mp4
trippy dippy cosmic battles, I imagine

Hey, I don't come to Sup Forums for this sort of racism.

Yeah but that was such a big "oh fuck" moment in the comics. He does the snap, the Avengers show up and he curbstomps them, then the Celestials and the Abstracts, which is when he starts chucking planets and moons. Just seems like a weird thing to show off in the first movie, let alone the first trailer.

Goddamn this sounds like a shitty annual summer crossover comic brought to life as a big CGI mess.

I really hope this movie picks a protagonist and has some characterization and emotions and isn't just a massive spectacle.

I bet you the space ship releases a electric field causing Peter's hair to stand up.

That's literally what it is.

Cap, Tony, Gamora and Thanos will probably be the central emotional characters

Apparently, and I think it was Feige said this,Thanos is the main character.

It's gonna be the big 3 of Cap, Iron Man, Thor, plus Starlord, Gamora, Nebula, Winter Soldier, and Wanda getting the most development. Everyone else will be supporting those characters in some way.

Where's Carol?

That's a pretty good question actually.
We didn't get anything about any other MCU films outside of Infinity War, including CM, AM&W or BP

said no-one

>Everyone else will be supporting those characters in some way.

Fodder. Just fodder. Let's see if they have the nuts to actually kill everybody like what happened in the original comic.

>doubting based marvel in 2017
what's WRONG with you?

Whose contract is up?

I'm assuming Tony Stark is finished considering his astronomical pay grade and the character beginning to run thin.

They probably will, I mean it's quick, cheap shock value and can be easily excused with
>it also happens in the source material!!!
Personally, I'd love to see the snap.

Pretty much everyone signed from Avengers 1. For those characters to come back, further negotiations would have to occur.

Tony and Hulk will be promoted to Nick Fury status
Cap will die at the end of Avengers 4.

Hawkeye and BW are potential kills.
Spidey lives till Homecoming 2

Yeah he got a major death flag in Homecoming.

I feel like Stark is going to move into a Nick Fury role. Showing up in little teasers, or as a little surprise guest appearance.

Maybe he'll even become the director of a new kind of SHIELD. SWORD, maybe?

>Netflix and Agents of SHIELD people will never appear with the movie people

This all sounds really retarded and cringey

>Still perpetuating the myth that AoS is worth watching

Hopefully not in it.

Random snippets of hype footage typically is.

There's a part missing I saw in another summary
>“I know what it’s like to lose, to fight so desperately with all your life, but to fail just the same,” Thanos goes on, as we see a tearful Spider-Man apologizing.

>“Run from it,” Thanos says. “But destiny still arrives.”

What the fuck/where are the five stones again? And why can anyone just walk into a space museum and take them if they are the most powerful thing in the universe.

Wasn't there also some summaries saying Cap had a beard and a new costume?

As long as they have Spider-Man Stark is bound to come.

I can see him in a position like this too.

It does seem like Thanks won't get all of the infinity stones this movie
Good, but how are these two different movies?

Six stones, I believe
Tesseract-space stone-Asgard's treasure room
Aether-reality stone-Collector's collection
Staff-mind stone-Vision's forehead
Eye of Agamotto-time stone-Kamar-Taj
Orb-power stone-Xandar, under Nova control
Soul gem-unknown
Yes

>using Gamora as a central character

Yay! I can't wait for more flat bullshit from her, seriously she has always been the flattest part of the guardians

Where do you think they are at during all of this?

I haven't seen Homecoming yet, so what did he say?
Because unless it was
>"I'm never going to use this suit! Never! Not even if some sort of Mad Titan gets his hands on some sort of reality warping glove or something and starts destroying the universe!"
then its conceivable that due to the events that are happening, he may put on the suit.

>Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) creates energy platforms that Star-Lord leaps from in order to fire at Thanos.
Just shoot yourself you magic nigger.
>Spider-Man swings into battle, using the Starktech suit that he had previously rejected.
Still mad it isn't the actual Scarlet Spider with the mechanical arms suit.

Outside the MCU.

He basically says he'd rather make a name for himself instead of riding the Avengers hype like he originally wanted.
It turns out it was all a test. It tuns out it was actually legit and Tony is marrying Pepper.

THERE IS

NO

CAROL

In Infinity War

>Still no footage

Why doesn't Marvel just release it already? They could break the internet right fucking now if they did

Matt tries to go help but he can't see where they are

Luke and Jessica are fucking

Danny is smoking weed

But there is.

What there isn't is a Captain Marvel.

Fine. But, Carol will save the universe in the sequel. She will SLAY!

More like get slayed by Thanos after her solo film earlier that year underperformed and they decidecnot to go forward with a sequel.

dailymotion.com/video/x5torpa

Just like Wonder Woman, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g

That's the future fight trailer dumbass

>>Spider-Man swings into battle, using the Starktech suit that he had previously rejected.
God why, that shit was fucking ugly

>Captain America (Chris Evans) steps out of the shadows in a sleek new suit, with longer hair, a beard

Nice fake bro

It's actually from the failed game Avengers Alliance 2.

Those shield guys are in space now
For some reason

>AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR II
>Everyone's getting ready for the final battle
>"You guys need a hand?"
>Coulson and the AoS cast walk in
>Avengers are stunned, say they thought he died
>Coulson shrugs it off as "I got better"
>"What have you been doing for all this time?"
>"Well lets just say, if you guys were the main characters in a series of movies, I'd be the main character in a companion TV series..."
>Everyone turns to the camera, smiles and winks

Something like his Winter Soldier suit maybe?

>I really hope this movie picks a protagonist and has some characterization and emotions
It's superhero media, so no.
Eat your trash.

No shit he asks for the upgrade when dealing with an alien invasion.

This is 100% fake there is no way marvels marketing is so bad that they have to show the "money shots" in the first trailer, oh no wait, they are a cash grab shit show for the brainless, so probably true

Heimdall has the soul stone.

I would unironically love this.

As of yet, that's unknown.

Whoa....you got them good
Damn..

because its on xander and the novas are guarding it

That's kind of racist, though.

I really hope they get a cameo. Even if its just a show of NY being attacked and they are in the streets fighting its all i need just show they are there.

Helping the little people on Earth while the Avengers fight the Galactic shit.

Doubt the cosmic and abstracts will show up in any big capacity as the audience has no emotional connection to them.

Though, we might see the Grandmaster, Collector, Eternity, the Vishanti (who appear to have abandoned Earth judging by the Ancient One), Gaea, Chthon. The above all have feasible direct or meaningful connections to the Avengers, and motives to fight Thanos.

I can see only a reference and noting more in future seasons.
Luke ¨Like the mess that purple guy with the glove made?¨
Matt ¨He was purple?¨

Where is antman? And Hank?

Filming Ant-Man and Wasp

The only one there worth a damn is Matt and hes only good for a Spider Man team-up that will never happen

>Thanos uses the incomplete Infinity Gauntlet, sporting only the Reality Stone and the Space Stone, to hurl a Moon towards the battlefield where the heroes are cornered. The moon shatters upon entering the planet's atmosphere, resulting a rain of fire that washes over the planet in a manner reminiscent of the apocalypse itself.
how the HELL are they going to come back from this to do phase 5?

Secret Wars

Avengers vs Masters of Evil
Avengers Island Adventure
Avengers: Strangelove or How We Stopped Worrying and Love Galactus
Avengers: Christmas Party X
Avengers vs JL

Remember Phase 5 will be divided between cosmic and Earth sides.

>Cosmic
Annihilation Wave
>Earth
Thunderbolts

>Unless its set-up for the black suit(which would be way too soon and unlikely with Venom happening) it seems pretty retarded he'd go back on what he said so quick
He rejected the suit because he wanted to stay a street level hero. But when there is an alien invasion, he wouldn't reject a call for aid.

Basically Peter Parker is now a sort of backup Avenger. That he wouldn't be a full time member but will show up in an emergency.

What happened to Phase 4?

Sorry, I meant after IW 2 onwards, which would encompass both Phase 4 and 5.

He rejected it because he wanted to be the friendly neighborhood Spiderman, obviously he'll still come to the aid of the Avengers and Don the much more appropriate suit

>teenaged Groot

I was really hoping that stupid shit would be contained to a post-credits scene.

I am just waiting for Proxima/Corvus to take the mind stone from Vision.

Then show up later and taunt Wanda and boom both of them glow red and boom.

Know something like that is going to happen. Wanda is there waifu.

I just wonder what they can do for Avengers 4. Like, moon crashing? That sounds like climax shit

>>Black Panther, Winter Soldier and the Dora Milaje battle a monstrous four-legged creature, aided by Stark in the Hulkbuster armor.
YES!

I'M SO HAPPY STARK'S USING THAT AGAIN

This. I was worried it wouldn't come back

> asking where Carol is
Sbe died on the way back to her home planet.

kek

Nice

Infinity War II will end with someone using the stones to set everything back to the way it was before.

Wait where is the armour?

I don't want jogging suit Thanos

What's he thinking?