Darth Maul #5 (July 19)
Poe Dameron #17 (July 19)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/730511166691262465
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/816436588854976512
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729446270868168704
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729448383094489088
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729451617825607680
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729453671436537856
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734299892122681344
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734426406940114944
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/672922118657544192
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/720335482073133056
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/720334887316684801
geekculture.co/leaked-2017-lego-star-wars-the-last-jedi-box-sets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is she /swco/?

Man, I hate the nose thing going on with Muuns in some media.

That's better.

What's funny is that even official illustrations of Plagueis couldn't decide if he had a nose or not. Or really on any part of his look.

best look desu

It does kind of bring the whole "Space Jews" idea into pretty sharp relief, doesn't it?

That image is a great look for Muuns. Sufficiently alien.

Yeah, I like that they went with this kind of snake-like look for him instead of just "San Hill but evil" like other versions did.

I kind of dig this one. Brazil always gets some great covers.

That's some nice sheev fuzz

Muun were always meant to have very large and broad noses but which were flattened against their face

>Matpat changed the thumbnail of his shitty Star Wars theory to a picture of a worried Finn with CONTROVERSY under him
Did he seriously try and milk some more views out of the fucking video with racebaiting?

What the fuck?

It seems like their noses come in a few shapes. San Hill has a flatter one, Mak Plain has an almost pig-like one,and Nix Card is the one with the giant schnozz. Then the Clovis arc just re-used Nix Card's face for all other Muuns, so you get this weird thing going where Mak Plain is literally the only Muun in the series who looks unique.

of course

What's the video about? I ain't fucking watchin it

additionally they're not space jews, they're explicitly space swiss, but since Toydarians are space Italians and Neimoidians are space Japanese I'm not sure who's supposed to be space jews

Trick answer: they're ALL Space Jews because the analogies are clumsy and, let's be honest, all three races have shown off some Hebe tendencies. Or at least the Neimoidians and the Muun have, assuming Watto's an outlier.

He made a video talking about how Lucas supposedly plagiarized the entire OT from some french comic in the 60's, except most of the similarities were just asspulls. ("The main female lead wears a bikini in one issue, just like Leia!")

The original thumbnail was a shocked looking Han, but apparently that wasn't getting enough hits.

He changed the thumbnail to Finn (despite the ST having nothing to do with the """"theory"""") with CONTROVERSY under him. Very obviously a weak attempt to draw in clicks from people expecting controversy related to Finn/race.

literal scum.

But what are Skakoans, Koorivar, Geonosians, Kaminoans, and Gossam? The insects are probably Chinese but who knows what the others work as

What a fucking douche. Why does anyone watch his shit? I just remember the Phoenix Wright video was recommended to me (before I knew who he was) and I watched it and it was 15 minutes of 'THE MAIN CHARACTER IS THE BAD GUY' while he proceeded to take lines and scenes out of context. what a cunt.

He should be executed and have his organs harvested.

It's possible that canon Plagueis was a Neimoidian.

>but since Toydarians are space Italians
Their accent sounds more middle eastern though. Which, coincidentally, is where jews come from. Also, those noses.

>Neimoidians are space Japanese
Space chinks, maybe. But there isn't a trace of Engrish/Romanji in their accents to imply Jap vibes.

>Nemoidian force sensitive

Not to be racist, but there's something you don't see everyday

The idea was a greasy sleazeball salesman of the type typically embodied by Arabs or Italians, but TCW's rendition of Toydaria hardly helps clarify as comparisons could be drawn between it and Italy or any of numerous MENA countries

and Neimoidians could be either Chinese or Japanese or Taiwanese or Germans, it's irrelevant, they're foreign high-tech corporates

Lucas obviously had a lot of criticism of capitalism no matter where it comes from.

>Their accent sounds more middle eastern though.
Andy Secombe deliberately went for an Italian accent, though. He's even doing the "It's-a me" thing but everyone misses it because they're too focused on "trunk = Jew" and ignore the actual accent.

based leftist lucas

DOWN WITH CAPITALISM
DEATH TO THE NEW REPUBLIC

INTERGALACTIC PROSPERITY STARTS WITH THE WORKING CLASS

According to Silas Carson, he was trying to do a Transylvanian Dracula-like accent for Nute. I can kind of hear it, it's not an especially good accent but I hear that more than I hear SPACE OLIENTAL. None of the Neimoidians really sound Asian but it's just like Watto, the appearance skews what people hear. Give them gaudy colorful robes, slit eyes and mouths that don't move exactly with the speech (though to be fair they got really good at that by ROTS) and people immediately think "yellow peril with a hint of bad dubbing."

>clone wars fans will defend this

Did the person that drew this have alzheimers

Every fucking time. It always looks like someone is fishing with one of those green army dudes.

The thumbnail makes Ahsoka look like Jimmy Durante after a bad day with a tanning bed

Hot-cha-cha-cha!

Daily reminder that those who insult the Emperor deserve rape.

ur emperor a shit

Did he hold hands with prisoner galen?

Yeah deserve TO rape ur empire lmao

Kylo ren a CUTE

>Kylo: "Forgive me grandfather. I feel it again. The call to the light. Give me strength and I will finish... what you st-"
>Leia: "SWEETHEART DINNER IS DONE!"
>gif plays

do the people who complain about Anakin's "quick turn" in RotS also complain about Vader's quick turn in ROTJ?

Guise

[Spoiler] is this an older fig, or will Kylo Ren use a lightwhip in TLJ with his saber? [/spoiler]

Of course not

it's a damn toy made by hasbro, they do this shit all the time, don't read into it

Red Force Lightning?

FORCE RIBBONS

He somehow looks even less menacing in TLJ than he did in TFA.

This is the best one

he made a gun to pleasure himself after he lost galen

kylo even looks like snape

pure pottery

j k rowling to write the new jedi academy series

CONFIRMED

It's an old figure. It's been in stores for like a year already.

So is Snoke Darth Plagus or not?

No, it's Mace Windu. I thought everyone knew already

Snoke is San Hill

It was confirmed by Pablo on his twitter

Snoke is this guy, obviously.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/730511166691262465

>Snoke is not Plagueis. Dang. I lost the game.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/816436588854976512

>Plagueis is still the name of Sidious' deceased mentor. The one he killed.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729446270868168704

>Sidious killed Plagueis. Ascending to master. As is the way of the Sith.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729448383094489088

>I said Sidious killed Plagueis. He killed him. Killed. As in "to kill". Like, there was killing

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729451617825607680

>he is dead. There you go. Three words.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729453671436537856

>actually dead. Like totally dead. Dead.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734299892122681344

>Snoke isn't Plagueis because I thought was a bad idea. Snoke isn't Plagueis because that was never the story. That one wasn't up to me 1/2

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734426406940114944

>@pablohidalgo why didn't you come out with this before? It's like smoke wasn't officially plagieus until recently and now you're tweeting it

>@bryanbleano I didn't think anyone was really that serious about this.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/672922118657544192

>I think Larry Kasdan not knowing who Plagueis was telling.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/720335482073133056
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/720334887316684801

>@pablohidalgo Isn't it your job to tell JJ Abrams and Kasdan who Darth Plagueis is?

>Had they asked, or if it was relevant to the story, I'd be happy to fill them in.

>It never came up.

>AT-STs died for these shitty spider walkers

I bet Rich Evans is happy

>Hux
Does he have a combat scene HOLD ON

Post new shipfus!

She's pretty. Bet she gets blown up less than halfway through TLJ.

At least the question of if Kylo was a good or shitty pilot was put to rest.

R E M E M B E R T H E O R I G I N A L S P I D E R

Providence best shipfu. I'd give so much just to be able to cruise through the galaxy aboard the bridge of one of these sexy ships.

Oh, Lego toy spoilers are out? Got any more?

The ones from Republic Commando were cooler looking tbqh

Oh that Pablo, always such a kidder!

I like all spider droids, but I believe hyena is best spider. Just look at this thing!

Maybe, but don't take Lego box art as an indication. A lot of the time sets have a character thrown in because they couldn't think of anywhere else to put them.

republic commando had awesome designs and stuff

shame it's not canon

Does this mean Snoke is confirmed Plagueis?

Yep

Look at it this way. Sev might still be around then.

Are you saying Aayla Secura didn't run around with a tank?

tfw no twi'lek minifig to hotglue

geekculture.co/leaked-2017-lego-star-wars-the-last-jedi-box-sets/

Of note:
>Kylo Ren's Fighter
>AT-AT replacement
>FO star destroyer with gold bathrobe snoke
>resistance bomber
>that weird walker posted earlier
>a tiny resistance shuttle thing
>large scale BB-8
>a bunch of those buildable figures

I have the set, they're available at Targets

THE CONFEDERACY WILL RISE AGAIN

Nope, because now the ST isn't like the OT anymore :^)

I hope the movie has it look better, it looks sort of retarded like that.

>2007 was twenty years ago

God those resistance ships look awful

Hanging ball turrets are fucking stupid

>hanging ball turrets are stupid

>resistance bomber is LITERALLY a bomber plane with an ugly ass fin

bravo

based

I gate to break it to you but that French Comic is Valeria and the planet of a thousands whatevers that is soon to be a movie.
Not to play contrarian but it was an actual inspiration Lucas used to make his movie using some basic visuals and such to make his Space Opera.
I haven't seen the video or know who the guy is but I learned about this when my English professor did a class on Story Telling.

I like that though.

They're so stupid they removed them in TCW

bump