Dumbing of Age

Tonight, we edge ever closer to an Amber meltdown.

And possibly a flashback of what the hell really happened to Ryan, for fuck's sake.

Looks like Stacy is shaping up to be one of those bad parents.

Glad to see Willis really nailed inking her mouth in panel 4.

I'd hope for a flashback, but given how this looks like a straight copy/paste job from the actual murder strip in Panel 2, I'm not holding my breath.

It doesn't help that this strip looks like it was at its original web resolution, then expanded to the resolution it is now.

Patreon just changed image shit today. I don't think Willy was prepared for it.

Meanwhile, the password is "beside". Note the different coloring in Panel 2. That's odd.

Oh hey, password user!

Glad to see you're still around. We lost you for a bit after the Patreon comics were named the password for a month or so.

I'm still here. I'll always be here.
But, as it turns out, the passwords aren't actually the Patreon filenames. Note how OP's is "donuts" while the actual password is "beside". Willis be fuckin' with us all.

Also, Patreanon, do you by chance have any Patron bonus strips? Because we're a little over halfway through the month and if he doesn't have at least one then ECH

>bonus strip
I hope it's another character eating cereal so I can add them to this

>Walky is just hanging out in the lobby
>eating a bowl of cereal in one of those giant chairs
>meanwhile Dorothy is staring out the door while Amber stabs Ryan

I am Patreanon, the post you're replying to.

I've just been naming files the way I think they should be since Patreon/Willis stopped giving the actual passwords months ago.

As far as bonus strips go, Willy usually releases the fan-voted one at the end of the month, and his personal choice a few days into the next month.

Here's the bonus strips for the last month in case you missed them.

And the second bonus strip for last month.,..

>Hey Dottie, whatcha staring a- Oh hey! It's just like that internet story about the missing Monkey Master episode with the murder and realistic blood! Anyways, I'm gonna run out and get more cereal, you want some? I'm gonna get Cookie Crisp.

Oh, it's your fault they're named that way. I thought Willis was pulling a fast one on us.

I saw these bonus strips before; Willis waiting until the beginning and end of each month is just lazy.

Yeah, it's my fault. Sorry, dude.

I told you long ago that he was naming them after the actual passwords, but I never told you that he stopped pretty soon afterwards. I kinda thought you'd figure it out, but it was still a dick move to not let you know.

Apologies.

Nah, it's fine. I spent too much time trying to find passwords when I could have been wanking instead. No biggie.

Either way, I never did try to make a script to try and scrape Willis' website for future strips. I was thinking of trying to make something in Perl instead of Python. But I can't into Perl either.

>let's go inside together
I'd love to go inside Amber together with her mom

The lines are all wobbly, and the hair looks as unnatural as ever, but good for Willis for making the first panel look like a real-life location.

Sigh.

I would genuinely love to see this.

I know Willis is bad about giving characters only one eyebrow, but it looks especially bad here in the first panel.

I'd love to go inside her mom while amber hangs upside down at the window, furiously masturbating.

>good for Willis for making the first panel look like a real-life location.
Only because he uses references for real-life locations. That's why they're always drawn from the same angle.

Stop. Posting. This. Shit.

They're always drawn from the same angle because he copy pastes them.

Sorry, it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Everything else about the strip looks like garbage, but at least he spent the time tracing over photos of real location on campus. Heavy sarcasm here.

Stop. Replying. To. Shit. You. Don't. Like.

*replies to mary*

Oh, my bad. It's not easy to tell who's aware of Willis' corner-cuts and who isn't.

But yeah, for every sin of illustration that Willis has called out in the past, you can bet that he's committed two.

Just look at the night pic, he didn't even bother to change shadows except the one of the ledge for fucks sake. He commits a whole shoah, daily.

He changed it for the trash can.
If I had to guess, he has pre-set flats for the locations, then colors and shades accordingly based on the time of day.

Ever so slightly, the bushes are the exact same.

I haven't been paying attention. what's going on. Is she still insane?

This is the first time (the past few strips, that is) that we've seen Amber since the Stabbening. She is finally on the campus and is unsure how to deal with her second time of stabbing someone.

>the Stabbening

Okay IM SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER behind it seems. Who stabbed the what now?

rapin' ryan returned
threatened dorothy and amber with a knife
she proceeded to disarm him, beat the shit out of him, then grab his knife and start stabbing him.

Rude

B-baka you misunderstood!

EVISCERATED RAPIN'RYAN

Wait seriously? And she has a record so by all accounts she should be in jail. Even self defense won't protect you if you fucking Brutus a guy

White cis males aren't people.

you misunderstand.

he was a rapist, and WHITE.

Actually, it seems like she got away without a record for stabbing Sal. She taunted her (as Amazi-Girl) about having a record and it making her life more difficult. Which is a pretty weird thing to do if you have one yourself.

What the hell is wrong with you?? Why are you so against piracy? This is fucking Sup Forums. Get your moralfag ass out of here

So is making her completely unrecognizable part of the fetish...?

I'm assuming it's a sandwich of two of user's favorite things

Worst mom ever.

What kind of solution is this? Have your mom come to classes with you?
>Waah I stabbed someone AGAIN. Poor me.
I hope nobody in Willis' comment section is sympathetic to Amber, though I don't care enough to check.

What if dumbing of age is considered capeshit so capeshit logic applies?

So wait a minute, what is going on there? Amber has stabbed Ryan, but she gets away with it and returns to class less than a week after the incident? It's self-defense, but still, should be back there already? Why does her mom does not care in the slightest about her daughter? You'd think raising kids would make Willis reconsider his stance on parents and how they're all monsters.

>someone was mad enough to draw this

Which are?

The face seems accurate at least.

>Why does her mom does not care in the slightest about her daughter?
Her mom stood her up on parents' day to fuck some random guy (Joe's dad) she just met, in a broom closet. I think we can safely say that when it comes to paying attention to her daughter, Amber's mom - OOH! SQUIRREL!

The whole Rapin' Ryan saga really just pisses me off. Every single decision made by the characters was the wrong one and the writing for it was just execrable

It's supposed to be realistic, grounded slice of life.

I think Joe's father used to bang Amber's mother.

I still think she'll be welcomed back as a hero or something. Even though it would make no goddamn sense, even if it was a "yay! You stoped a alleged rapist!" type deal.

>no deeply religious counterweight
feels bad

You know, I literally just finished reading Onani Master Kurosawa and the entire next to last chapter where Kurosawa tries and manages to get the suicidal Kitahara to leave her room and come to their class's reunion party is some powerful stuff.

This is like the complete opposite of that.

One is Mary, the other is "THICC" stuff I'm guessing

Why is this bitch not in jail? Or a mental ward?

I didn't get that one. I thought Joe had a thing for Joyce (even after their date where she had Mike punch him). Maybe just a big brother thing but he clearly cared for her.

As far as I can tell, the characters just do and say whatever's necessary for the story to work, even if it doesn't make sense. Willis needed someone to say something, so he picked a character and had them say it, just like how Sal and Amber needed a villain, so Willis gave them a pre-existing one.

Yeah, wouldn't that draw even more attention to her than being the "crazy stabby girl"? Maybe she's just there to take her to the dorm. I mean, it's nice that she's offering to be there for her (despite never doing so before), but even she should know that it's not a plan that can last.

I'm trying to understand the psychological metaphysical implications of that statement

any requests?

Ryan singing 'my way' as he lies dying with multiple stab wounds.

She's not in a mental ward because Willis doesn't understand mental health. Ruth laid in bed for a day and ended up in there, but Joyce, who almost got raped, did not.

She's not in jail because it would be inconvenient for Willis's story.

Any scene from the political rally where Amazi-Girl and Sal almost fight (Robin, Ryan, etc.).

I'm not a very good artist

No, you voice that, not draw it.

I know Willis tried to lampshade how similar Amber and Dorothy look, but it would be nice if he didn't commit to the similarity so hard.