Admit it

Admit it.

You don't like him because he's Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/R4Ci5T35yzo/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no clue who that is and I don't really care.

Jared Shapiro, Blossom's boyfriend in the 2016 reboot of the Powerpuff Girls.

somewhat true.
jewish girls are cute, but I'd like jewish men to be ignored entirely in cartoons

Ok, I still don't care.

jews rule the world

Sup Forums leave reeeeeeeeee

He could be a/n [insert master race of your choice] and I'd still loathe him. Keep self-inserts to fanfic.

cartoons are fantasy tho

there is literally nothing wrong with disliking jews as long as you aren't racist.

>jewish girls
>cute

if you wanted to post a bad example, you failed

what a cute beak on her

Jews are literally just gypsies with money

Jews are middle-eastern, gypsies are indian/pakistani

>he thinks jews run the world
I hate the left as much as the next guy but its white guilt faggots that run the liberal media. Soros himself isnt even jewish but greek.

No, it's the jews. white guilt is their invention anyway.

No, I don't like him because he gets to FUCK Blossom

You do know that Trump is jewish right

But its not, faggot. You see the jews are just a scape goat by inbred white supremicists(which is a falicy on their part as jews are also caucasian), what all this liberal bitchery really comes down too is a bunch of hapless fucks realizing "oh shit, my ancestors (who arent me) did slavery, which was bad" and they come to the conclusion that WE have to be slaves to atone for our ancestors (who arent us) crimes. Its stupid and idiotic but thats their thought pattern.

Is Jared Goldman the Dan Schneider of Sup Forums?

Non-Israeli Jews are venomous to the societies they integrate into - even Israel is calling out Western Jews for being weak and degenerative.
You know something is amiss when the people who cry "ANTI-SEMITE!" whenever someone sneezes in their direction are calling out (((the Jew))).

Of course, it isn't simple as it being (((the Jew))) when the whole globalist propaganda scheme is run by (((Hollywood)))

If he was black, it would be at least more entertaining and funny with all the dirty jokes

he is not but his grandkids and daughter literally are. he is a good goy

Because people wouldn't ruthlessly mock anyone who wrote themselves into a reboot show to romance one of the main characters and fulfill their young fantasies?

It's embarrassing even someone like this commissions art of themselves romancing a character, let alone when it makes it into the actual show.

I don't like him because he's ruined any attempts to discuss the best girl

at least randy had the decency to off himself while making discussing his waifu a total shitshow on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums visits Sup Forums

i don't like him because he added his fantasies to a childrens show. i love jewish people!

>i love jewish people!

A sheckle for the good goy...

I don't like him because self inserts are trash tier, Steven King RUINED the Dark Tower by putting himself in it.

>Steven King RUINED the Dark Tower by putting himself in it

PFFFFT

Was he a mary sue or something?

This, but the worst thing is given the opportunity to write himself into the show and romance a character, he chose fucking Blossom over Bubbles.

No, he was Steven King, putting himself as a character into the Dark Tower as a means of exposition. It sucked.

>pizzagate

Let's stop it with the Sup Forumsfaggotry and post more Jared stuff.

i.ytimg.com/vi/R4Ci5T35yzo/maxresdefault.jpg

>showracemenu

Kek

It's especially bad because the meta story of the books is about story telling. This makes his cameo even worse.

You should strike at the heart of the problem, then. Go to the oscars and barge in, guns a-blazin', during the best movie part. Also prepare a speech: deep but detached and funny, like Heat Legend's Joker. You will be a legend because the whole world will be watching while you tell it like it is.

Monkey's Paw.

>gets to ship himself with his waifu as a self-insert, in official media
>but it's a shitty reboot of the show that everyone hates

Steven King is the world's biggest hack, he's the embodiment of the 'room full of monkeys with typewriters' principle. He has a few good stories only because he's put out literally hundreds and every now and then he stumbles blindly into something that works. But for every shawshank redemption he puts out, he has fifteen books about the elderly fighting invisible midgets wielding scissors or giant bodiless mouths from the past eating everything in the present.

He's primarily a Mary Sue.

That's the core problem, rest is extra

we like Jack Kurtzberg

I don't like him because I want the show to get slandered and as a result, cancelled

>Oh, oh, I uhm, hmm, well see the thing is, it's actually, uh, actually it's the other staff member's fault, they played a prank on me you see, they inserted me into the cartoon and put me in a relationship with this underage girl and then they pulled my pants down and forced my dick into my hand so yeah that's the story it wasn't my fault I swear!

I don't like him because he's a spineless shit.

>Jewish
Didnt know that. Now I hate him even more

It's more so that they took a decently strong girl character and turned her into yet another stereotypical boy-crazy slut, and ironically they did it in the name of feminism.

I'd I say I hate him because he's Jewish and a pedo, but that would be redundant.

I didn't know initially. But when I found out he became even more disgusting.

>and ironically they did it in the name of feminism.

I feel like every modern feminist grew up watching that one episode of PPG as a kid and getting the completely wrong message out of it