How mad were you?

How mad were you?

The joke is if it was Chuck's it'd be Chuck's Fuck and Suck instead of Sneed's Feed and Seed.

I was fucking furious. So angry that in fact I went to college and got a degree in writing, went straight to Saturday Night Live and worked my way up to The Simpsons to ruin it from the inside and make it irredeemably shit as revenge. I join in season 19.

me and my chums

rewatching part 1 you see maggie in first in the box of chocolates homer sends mr.burns

i guess the episode reveal wasn't that bad as they dropped hints

I wasn't. I came to be entertained, and I was.

Mad?
Why?
Is that a new meme or sonething?

>have to wait a whole year to see the conclusion

i couldn't handle it

Why would I be mad? It was a good little whodunit with a good twist.

>you can't own a house without a gun
>what if a bear came through the door
>you should have fired the gun into the air she would have ran off

It was only 4 months user, and that was part of what made it neat. I was very young at the time but have vague memories of my parents talking about it and mentioning talking about it with other people, it was a pretty big deal at the time.

>but he fired me
>i spend my days drinking cheap scotch and watching comedy central

i was like 2 and it felt like an eternity in kid time

I live in Germany and I only had to wait 20-30 minutes or something when I was younger.

I distinctly remember watching the commentary or some shit and saying Smithers was the gunman I could be wrong though

>Implying most of Sup Forums was even born when it aired

the woman they made the winner of the contest guessed Smithers. No one that called the 4 dollars a minute number that guess Maggie

not to mad I was a kid so it didn't really bother me
I was just happy new Simpsons were coming back on

>shoot a recurring character
>character doesn't stay dead

what was even the point?

it was a media stunt where Fox was trying to see if people would call in and pay money to enter a guessing contest. What inspired it was how well the DC stunt work of people calling in to kill or save Robin by dialing a costly phone vote (apparently it grossed nearly 10k in calls). It went bad for the Simpsons and Fox with less than 2,000 people calling in, so they buried the company and moved on.

Good God!

Wasn't mad at all, don't know anyone who really cared that much. Also, we were kids, and at the time it was a big enough deal that someone got shot in a comedy cartoon.

There was a whole mock episode going over the hints and shit. Plus there was 3s all over the episode and earlier that season there was the episode And Maggie Makes 3