When will DC finally wake up and realize that we need a Wonder Boy ?

When will DC finally wake up and realize that we need a Wonder Boy ?

Without being a gurl, it's just super man but worse. Kind of like super boy in YJ.

Also, imagine the backlash.

When will you clean your room?

We have Jon now, so no need.

We have an official Superboy that everyone seems to like and a Robin that is kinda a mixed bag, but works great in Super Sons. Wonder Woman has both Cassie and Donna floating around.

>imagine the backlash
From... Comic fans?

I don't think there would be backlash, comic fans probably wouldn't mind since most of them don't actually read WW
I've seen a post on tumblr of SJWs complaining about the Young Justice cartoon because no female hero has a male sidekick and it's sexist that a boy can't look up to a woman

because Sega beat them to it 30 years ago

We both know you just want /ss/ bait

Came here to post this. This is now a /ss/ thread

>"Hey lamb, wanna /ss/?"

We all know whats going to happen when he runs into The Monarch

Only if he wore star spangled short shorts.

I see you're a man of taste.

No

Because they can't call him Wonder Boy. Team ups would be Wonder Boy, the Boy Wonder, and Superboy.

>I wasn't the only one who found her cute as fuck the whole series

>ywn buy THE SUPER BOY SCOUTS ISSUE #1

I kind of wouldn't want a new Wonder Girl, because it would make the new trio exactly the same as their parents. I wouldn't mind if Diana had a son and her brother whenever they get back around to that story has a daughter and they use both, though. Or one of them has twins. I kinda want her to have a son though because he'd be recognized as the first Prince of themyscara. Diana woudlnt hide him away so I think they could make some good stories out of that.

Damian is pretty good for what they're trying to do with him. He's trying to be Batman 2.0 but he's still a kid. So he comes off as arrogant & snotty mostly because he's still growing up, his family history is fucked up.

As leader of Teen Titans you can see him mellowing out a bit. However he's going to be just like Batman, without all the MUH PARENTS ARE DEADDDD!

Cassie & Donna aren't related to Wondie. Now if she somehow got a daughter or a son, they could join the Super Shotas. Otherwise it wouldn't really work if they're adopted or just picked up as the apprentice.

there will be next issue of JL comics

>DC can make Batman and Superman parents
>but not Wonder Woman
That's fucking bullshit. Diana being a mom would be great character development. Hell, she could even craft her kid from clay.

>Not wanting three shota

Wondie would be an awesome mom. Or hell it can be her brother for a surrogate mom feeling.

This is what I want. Wonder MILF.

>we'll never a have a comic with all the trinities coming together
>Clark, Bruce, Diana
>Kara, Dick, Donna
>Bizarro, Jason, Artemis
>Connor, Tim, Cassie
>Jon, Damian, and potential Wonder Kid
Shit'd be crazy

Her brother was supposedly a twin, but suppose he died and had a kid beforehand?
Auntie Wondie would be pretty awesome.

HOLY SHIT THIS

>For Plot Reasons the trinities get mixed up
>Clark, Jason and Wonderkid for maximum Dad Clark
>Bruce, Artemis and Superkid for the same
>Tim, Kara and Artemis for maximum Tim Teasing from Superboy
>Damian, Bizarro and Donna for maximum Damian headaches

I mean, the posibilities are endless