"I only hope the Irkens just happen to use the same operating system as me!"

>"I only hope the Irkens just happen to use the same operating system as me!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMnV_eL-D7w
youtube.com/watch?v=DfH_bF2KR44
youtube.com/watch?v=PVVDCOWhpE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayy lmao

Why weren't the lockout programs working?

Because Irkens are canonically morons

i wish this show had been finished

its being rebooted?

no it isn't?

they're making a movie?

While I love our Zim threads, shouldn't we await longer? We just had one yesterday.

they use TempleOS. So no

supposedly

>yesterday
that was six days ago user

This is a parody of the film "Independence Day" which was released in theaters July 3, 1996.

Welcome to SHLOOOGHOOOGH'S! My name is GASHLOOOG! May I take your order?

>Supposedly
They released three teasers for it some months ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=wMnV_eL-D7w

can i get uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

reboot up my ass

What are you talking about, there's been a reboot going on for quite a while now.

remember when becky sucrose used to draw IZ fan art?

good times

B O N E L E S S P I Z Z A

Oh shit I got trips lmao nice

well don't you feel special

She wrote fanfiction as well I believe.

Who was worst character on Zim?

In the Show? Gaz. They Fixed her up in the Comics, but she was just kinda of a bitch in the show. Inwas never really a huge fan of the "Wise-beyond-her-years-smart little girl" trope and Her relationship with Her brother felt a lot more mean spirited. It wasn't "Idiot Brother who greatly annoys her and needs a smack upside the head to set him straight but she cares for because he's family" like in the comics but "Stupid Asshole who I would Gladly get rid of myself if it wasn't for the fact that it make my dad sad and require me to stop playing games". That and, like Gir, she got to avoid most of the Slapstick and punishment, which is a neccesary part of making an Asshole character endearing ex. Pic related.

Although, now thanks to the Comics, Gaz is one of my favorites.

Keef, though I believe that was intentional

Except for maybe Tak.

>this entire post
Stop capitalizing Random Words your post is Completely Unreadable

AH tell she draw that.

Tak is insane at least, just like Zim is. Which keeps her from accomplishing her goals.

Gaz. An insufferable cunt who is seemingly invincible to everything.

Everyone in the world is canonly a moron

You knew what you were doing with this question, and you asked it anyway.

>Went Skool for no good reason
>Hung out with and befriended Dib for no good reason
>Revealed herself to Zim
>Would have revealed her entire plan to Zim Had he not kept interrupting her
>Left Dib alive After he found out her identity
>didn't have guards on the inside of her Pump
She's smarter, but still has moronic tendencies.

he's Phone Posting.

>fujoshits obsessed with disgusting ZADR
Zimlorr is the only good gayship

Glowing CIA niggers will never crack the almost-impossible encryption of Terry's genious

Why aren't Irkens super thick from all the junk food they consume?

Sanity is a relative term in IZ
youtube.com/watch?v=DfH_bF2KR44

Because the snack rations the empire provides are specifically designed to keep them SHORT AND GAY

His dick is probably as big as Zim's body, do you have any idea how painful that would be?

I always had a theory that Tak is just as a bad/mediocre Invader as Zim. She just way better at hiding it and making herself look convincing

Yes

MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE PIG FILLED ORDEAL

lol cry more fgt

Post more Alex Jones Sizzlor

Epic trips newfriend

Three words: High Irken Vitality

Awww shit motherfuckers! Tak confirmed for the Zim movie.

And more news from Jhonen himself.

nice trips user

torque smacky. guy was to smug about having all his organs

wasn't there some one that was trying to make her own invader zim series?

[B][B][B]

Yes, but she was just a really deranged fan from the "dark times" of the Zim fandom. It's best to ignore her.

there used to be a lot of those.

oh shit son here we go

It's happening!

He's gonna fuck with DaTr shippers so hard in the movie isn't he? I'll eatt my hat if doesn't put in at least scene to screw with them.

>It's a 3 second scene of Zim beating Tak and then they never mention her again
Ala Hambeast

One can hope...

There needs to be more

I'd be over the moon if they had any interaction at all.

I'd even settle for the psycho tsundere ship AI

>Rebecca Sugar fantasizes about being Dib's lover but also Zim's sex slave.
She is such a dork and I love it.

I'm actually surprised at how genuinely funny the comic series is.

this actually works better than i would have expected.

Does she become less of an asshole or does she lose her slapstick armor in the comics?

As much as I would hate to admit it, it's probably just gonna be something like this.

No idea how long those recording sessions go for, but if it's less than a day that doesn't sound particularly promising

Irkens have a naturally higher metabolism compared to most other forms of multi-cellular life
I mean I dunno, I'm just a dumb human poster

They process sugar like insects do.

l-lewd

Less of an asshole and actually cares about Dib somewhat.

WHY CAN'T ANYONE SEE THAT ZIM IS AN ALIEN?!

who let this crazy large-headed child in here?

LIES! THE FILTHY EARTH BOY LIES!

why you gotta pick on the kid with the skin condition

What is the best Zim laugh in the series
I'm torn between
youtube.com/watch?v=PVVDCOWhpE0
and the one he does in Bolognis Maximus when Dib sits on the tack

Zim's face makes the Bolognis one

You did it too.

Tyson Hesse announced on Twitter recently he's started at Nick to work on it so yeahh

The smug quiet laugh he does after blasting Tak out into space followed by the sip of his soda.

Going back to Tak and whether or not she's stupid, I think she's just over-prideful. She has the skillset and the know-how, but she blames others for her misfortune and underestimates her opponents. She lets Zim and Dib enter her facilities easily, has vital information fall into the hands of a Ham Demon which Zim can outwrestle, and has a big ol On/Off switch in the pump room. She thought that because the Tallest wanted to exile Zim to some nothing planet she could rush together an invasion and be done, but in doing so she got sloppy.

This is a still of the laugh btw, couldn't find a gif or webm.

>Tyson Hesse
fo'real?

That said, there's no way of knowing the Tallest would actually grant her request even if she got rid of Zim. A planet full of snacks would have certainly helped sweeten the deal, but that begs the question where she got them from in the first place. Not to mention, the Tallest are nothing if not total assholes. There's a 40% chance they would have thrown her back on Dirt for a few more years just for making them come all that way.

I want to see actual clips from the movie, a trailer of how the animation's gonna look or ANYTHING really.

Ye

nice

Ahhhhh SHIT

Ahhhhh SHIT

Dude it's 2017 bro.

Picking on kids with a different skin color than you? Nigga you look like a school shooter.

So is the movie going to follow the supposed Invader Dib plot or do you think they're going to do something new
Also, do you think will Gaz retain her demeanour from the show or will they make her more like her comic self

If nobody minds some scanned-in doodles and sketches ,I'm up for some requests sine I got nothing going on right now. I'm willing to do ZAGR, titty-monster Gaz or a combination of the two.

kindly requesting zim and gaz playing vidya and talking shit about dib
pls no titty monster

sure, why not
do you have anything to share right now?

if not, draw Gaz making Zim uncomfortable

Titty monster Gaz who asks Dib if her new bra fits her while Dib has a bloodnose

Sounds good.

I'm the same user that posted this last thread. I'm bored for some ideas. You idea sounds good too.

Eh, sorry brah. Not into incest.

Vortian Zim.

Just used pencils for this.