Wally West fans

Why are you paranoid?

It's not paranoia if they're really after you.

Nope. Then he wouldn't came back. Or they would has turned him into a rapist or murderer.

Or wouldn't started rebirth.

Just paranoid people. People with victim complexes.

Kylefags aren't bad as WallyFags. Only Xfags are worst.

Paranoid about what?

You know what. Everything.

But everything is like, a lot of things.
I'm not that paranoid, user. Just, you know, slightly.

Why are you projecting, op? Don't worry so much. Barry isn't going anywhere.

Honestly, I blame the writers and the fanbase for Wally's current situation.

Writers are silly for not having two Flash books. I don't know if they are afraid of being accused of ripping off Marvel or if all the theories about the editorial trying to sabotage Wally are true.

In an ideal world Wally would have his own Flash solo and be in Titans and Barry would also have his own solo.

Wally's fanbase also gets offended when writers try to do anything new with him and want Barry to get shafted. No one has ever given me a valid explanation on why both can't be the Flash at the same time.

They did turn him into a shitty black delinquent though. Only Johns at DC actually gives a shit.

Writers have no say on if there's two Flash books or not. That's DC editorial and they are very adamant on no second Flash book for Wally. Only Barry.

In an ideal world Wally has his own book and is still in the JL. Wally in the JL was infinitely better than Barry has been. Barry's basically wallpaper.

Only one is projecting is you. Don't be a prick.

Eh I don't blame the fear,his last appearance before new 52 wiped him was getting shot in the head in a flashpoint tie in

Im confident he's not going to get wiped out again because John's is too much of a fnboy and would bring back for a 3rd time if need arose,plus Williamson clearly liked Wally's run and Dan Abnett cares about him

>No one has ever given me a valid explanation on why both can't be the Flash at the same time.

Because Barry's return only happened because the people in charge like him and want to fuck Wally over so that Barry's the only Flash people can care about. They can't co-exist because Barry's entire return is built on the ruination of Wally.

You can't shit on Wally for years and then go "He's back now! They're totally equal and co-existing!" It's like saying the Civil War ended racism.

Bs.

Not him anymore. Blacks are like that anyways.

Only Didio wanted Wally gone.

Paranoid. Take your meds.

Wallys back but not the focus of Flash title. Don't be selfish.

The entire upper brass doesn't give a shit about Wally besides Johns.Yeah, it's not him anymore because Johns forced it that way. But the fact that they were totally happy and willing to turn Wally into that shit shows how the majority of DC's management feels about him.

They think he's an accessory to Barry. That's they WANT. Their ideal version of Wally West is as Barry's supporting character. That's why they've banned Wally from appearing in The Flash against Williamson's will. He's in a containment title.

Why is it selfish to want the better character to star in The Flash?

Fuck off with your racebaiting bullshit Sup Forums faggot.

Really, I meant it!

Now I will speak my actual mind. They need to move Wally across books, and don't center Titans in him alone. People who are into other titans will end mad and dropping the book, and we will lost the only book in which he has some presence. If we are not going to have a Wally-alone book, which I doubt he's going to, because he currently is a not Batfam B-Lister, I think the best approach is giving him presence in other books besides Titans, being there Flash or any other, for whole story arcs now and them.

That way you can rebuild his fan base, make him be known to other readers, and build some links and relationships with current incarnations of DC characters who don't have a story with him anymore. And you will not annoy anyone if you put him back as a main character in Titans after every arc outside of it: or not, just let him a a supportive for one arc and focus the following one on him, and then move him to other book. A three stages circle.

Or give him a mini with a good story, like Kyle had with The Omega Men (which wasn't actually a story focussed on him, but it's a Kyle story in any case)

No. Fuck off.

He's not a better character? Don't bait, this is why Wallyfags get the reputation they do.

>Why are you paranoid?

...of what exactly?