I'm literally intrigued and in awe of both of them. If this is what it's like to date other women...

I'm literally intrigued and in awe of both of them. If this is what it's like to date other women, then I applaud all the women dating women right now because this is incredible. Motorcycle courtship chase? Check. Missiles and explosions? Yup.

And now "we're just flying together in the sky, heading to a giant heart." I swear, if they come back married I'm going to be so jealous. *sigh* Always the bride's best archer, never the archer-bride.

This deserves "navy seal pasta" levels of exposure.

It always amuses me that this is what became of O'Brien.

post hawkeyes

>Awakwardly and immediately break America up with her white girlfriend
>immediately have her lusting for a black girl
Gabby Rivera has genuine issues regarding her ethnic identity.

You could write several books discussing the intricacies and fallacies of this quote. You could even teach a college course specifically centered on evaluating the message its meant to convey, along with how much it lacks self awareness. I've never come across a written phenomenon of this nature. It's truly something.

A lot of people do
I blame this diversity shit

>break up because she won't move to her university town with her
>even though America has multiversal and time traveling teleportation

I was introduced to this wonderful piece of writing just earlier today, thanks Sup Forums.

Yeah, pretty fucking petty.
I mean, when Nightcrawler came back from his little trip to Hell the first thing he did was stop in to his girlfriend's place.

Out of curiosity.
Do you guys ever worked in a place where you are the only straight person?

It happened with me, it IS akward.

It's doubly funny because America gets betrayed like two minutes after this complete black hole of dialogue.

I have never seen an homosexual person irl

Yeah I do. It's a home decor shop. It's pretty cool. And they are all super funny.

No but I've worked in a place where I was the only guy. It kind of sucked, sadly only figuratively.

You just know there's going to be a twist where the black woman was doing the right thing.
She saw the attack helicopter coming or something and gave America a drug that only makes her seem dead to save her life.

I've had times when everyone else working a particular shift with me was a lesbian. It was great.

almost every girl I talk to turns out to be a lesbian

Now that's weird...

Just embrace it and start collecting lezbros. Girls can do it with gay guys, so there's no reason we shouldn't.

Gaby Rivera is afraid of white people. But the bitch looks white. What? Does she thinks she is one of those Mestizos or Mulatos form Cuba or some shit like that?

She's transpic

There were a lot of gays in my first job. But they never hit on me so it wasn't weird.

Lesbians are great. They're like women, but people.

Fuck, I feel ya. Every time something needs lifting, BAM! You can be damn fucking sure who's doing the grunt work. I swear to fucking God, I was asked to open a fucking jar at work.

Wait. That wasn't an edit? That was the actual text?

When will they fuck?

I asked that same question in the reaction image thread, but yeah, it's fucking real.

This literally happened to me. Job was mostly office work but part of it involved restacking heavy boxes. It was part of everyone's job description but I ended up being the only one doing it.

>I'm literally intrigued and in awe of both of them. If this is what it's like to date other women, then I applaud all the women dating women right now because this is incredible.
Goddammit I'm laughing again. That storytime was great

It's really weird how Gabby has this need to insert her "queerness" or some other sort of weird construct into something as simple as going to the opera

Holy shit what. This can't be fuckin' real.

The summer after high school ended I went to this arts program of sorts that was hosted at CalArts for a month, it's called CSSSA. Straight people were the majority but there was a considerable amount of people who weren't straight and a handful that were "nonbinary." Everyone was pretty chill either way

What's funny about the OP is that the picture demonstrates gay pandering as written by someone with a functioning sense of the mechanics of comic book scripting, and the text sounds like someone who's been off their schizophrenia medication just long enough for an episode to get started.

I'll just hammer the nail into the coffin.

Here's the storytime of America #5

Wouldn't that just mean that you are ugly?

oh im sorry user im sure you have a great personality.

I didn't even mind that, what I mind is the amount of shit-talking that goes behind everyone's back, that and the fucking conversations. I don't care about shoe shopping, I don't care about your latest holiday and fuck do I not care that you're baren.
At least it was at a library so once in a while there was semi-decent book talk.

seriously.. why would you say that? "Im a queer bronx babe" Its bad enough you put yourself in idiotic boxes like that. why would anyone label themselves? its baffling. labeling is objectification. why would you do it to yourself? but, moreover... what the fuck does that have to do with going to the opera? why would you even bring that up?

then, "is this like a colonized mentality thing"
I can't even parse what the fuck that is supposed to mean.

Shit-talking that goes behind everyone's back isn't limited to gays though. Have seen this fat bitch at work shit talk behind A's back and then act all nice and like a friend to A when they are seen together. Two-faced bitches.

Just because something popular originated in Europe doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. It's called cultural exchange.

>"exchange"
You spelled appropriation wrong, user.

who the fuck talks like that??

She was also interviewed for Teen Vogue for Pride Month. The topic was defining what pride means to you. Naturally this was her response

Gabby Rivera apparently. Bitch doesn't seem capable of regular human speech,

See?

>the first thing he did was stop in to his girlfriend's place.
His sister's place, you mean.

oh. she is a legit crazy person.
what jobs has she had other then writing? I get the feeling she would be in a psych ward or something if not for her job.

I wasnt talking about gays, I was talking about having only female coworkers.

"Interracial relationships are NOT ALLOWED"
- Gabby Rivera (probably)

Jesus.

Checked her site. Aside from writing bad shit.

>She's a Youth Programs Manager at GLSEN.
>Worked as a film and multi-media teaching artist for social justice organizations, such as DreamYard Project, Inc.
>Worked with Autostraddle dot com for over five years as the QTPOC Speakeasy editor and A-Camp staff.

same thing, really

How in the FUCK did this woman get a job as a writer of comics? A job at Marvel, of all places? I feel like Perlmutter should have fired her ages ago, he seems like he'd hate her.

So she's never worked a day in her life?

Good to know.

I've only known one gay guy and he was chill. But then he was clearly in the minority.

Had to fill those diversity quotas somehow.

>Pride is a brick through a window.
Tell me somebody informed her she's ranting like a fucking neo-nazi. I need to hear it, it's my only fucking hope.

You're too autistic to be offended

I don't live in a major city, so no.
Closest I've had to something that weird is grown women smacking my ass on multiple occasions when I was a kid.

...Did you just confuse John C Reilly and Colm Meaney?
Colm Meaney was Miles Obrien on Star Trek.
He was on Hell on Wheels, and appeared in Con Air. Nice guy, super super Irish.
John C Reilly is a mostly serious actor who has done a few comedies and created Steve Brule for Tim and Eric, but he was in Gangs of New York, Magnolia and the Thin Red Line. He also was the voice of Wreck-It Ralph.

>QTPOC
Had to google that. So wait is she actually trans? As in a dude?
Because she's not a poc.

She's probably cheap, Ike's favorite kind of employee.

nevermind how stilted it is. Who the fuck is she talking to?

Allowed and encouraged! But not with white people.

Gabby Rivera looks like this and is the kind of person to quote herself and then paste it over a picture of her self (and then use the picture as her twitter profile picture).

You.

>pride is a brick through a window

>pride is telling corporations to go fuck themselves

She said, before working for a subsidiary of one of the largest corporations on the planet.

If I saw this guy in the street I'd have to resist the urge to punch him in the face.

brap

Link please.

I assume she was referencing Stonewall, but yeesh, I wouldn't put it past her.

kek

Faggot

"HALT PERSON OF COLOR! It has been determined that you work for a fortune 500 company and are currently dating a white, cis-gendered, heteronormative individual. By the decree of Social Justice, we must take you in for reeducation."

>currently dating

I'm currently actong in a play where the entirety of the cast is either bisexual or homosexual. I am the only straight person in the production.

Can anyone tell me what this means in english?

BASK IN THE GLOW OF PROGRESSIVISM

>fuck corporations
>works for marvel.

The congatice disonence is astounding.

If you don't conform to her narrow standards, she'll throw a brick through your window.

Thanks user.

Like ummm.... like you know sweetie, like umm can you like um you know like ummm talk like like a normal like you know like a person or something?

never

How do you figure?

that's a female?

Serious question though: Is she the next Bendis?

I don't mean in terms of being a collossal moron, but in terms of having a shitty signature style of dialogue.

off topic, but is it really necessary to split mock' and hawkguy?

"Cognitive disonence" dammit!

I'm 99% she's referring to how Pride started with the Stonewall Riots

she's wondering if she's allowed to like opera or if she only likes it because she's been socialized to as part of the neo-colonialist dogma

or something

He's been a bunch of comedy films. He's just a good actor that gets a lot of work, rightfully so.

She probably doesn't know what Stonewall was

>Autostraddle
yuck.

>Keeping police out.
What the fuck happened to the Bronx that a queer woman would want the police to fuck off?

oh... ohhhh. for fucks sake.
"this hot dog is good. Is it ok to like hotdogs? are they part of white capitalist patriarchy?"

the Bronx, being largely populated with black people and other minorities, does not generally trust the police

Yeah.

And blacks and Puerto Ricans don't fucking like gays.

But opera is a significant tradition in a zillion different cultures.

And nobody really likes opera.