What does this mean, Sup Forums?

What does this mean, Sup Forums?

That Starfire is the most reasonable member of the team?

TTGO! fans = Trump supporters
Teen Titans fans = Everybody else

You're right. TTGO fans are children.

That Teen Titans Go is going to do yet another episode where they rub salt in the wounds of the original cartoon's fans?

Looks more like butthurt TT fans getting their way lol.

TTGO! fans are either retarded or children

I don't see how that refutes the other user's claim

What would you do if you meet your own Chibi doppelganger Sup Forums?

If this IS anything, it might be a direct to DVD movie with something close to the original designs. If they brought it back as a full show and had TTGO as a back-up, as it is, short-form comedy, I'd be happy.

See: Robin, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy

That describes Bernie fags though

That's what he said yes.

what would you do if you found out that this was the Chibi-verse and that the real version of yourself is somehow even less cute?

FUCKING EPIC Sup ForumsBAIT FUCK I LOVE SEEING Sup ForumsSHIT IN EVERY THREAD BASED user POSTING THREAD DERAILING Sup ForumsSHIT FUUUUUUUUUCKING BASED I'M FUUUUUCKING ERECT RIGHT NOW KNOWING THE MODS DON'T GIVE A SHIT HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

DUDE REMEMBER HILLARY AND TRUMP LMAO GET IT GUYS LOOOOOOL

user I'd like you to turn off your computer for a little while. You don't need to go outside, just turn the computer off for a bit and just think about whether this post is truly one that was worth making, and one that presents yourself in a manner you find acceptable.

it's a false flag you dip

My advice applies whether his post was a genuine expression of his feelings or an attempt to make a particular group of people look bad, though the last bit isn't really relevant in the second case.

It means they know how to do PR.

>the original teen titans in TTGO style
Wow I actually like them better than the original designs

Self-depreciation is nothing new at DC Animation.

>a TTG hate thread turns into Sup Forums

Maximum autism.

Like a particular more degenerate board would say >rape

The original Teen Titans are violent and irrational?