Why does Sup Forums enjoy this junk

Why does Sup Forums enjoy this junk

I don't know where you got the impression that Sup Forums enjoys Funkopops,but you are sorely mistaken.

Gwenpool

What? Most Sup Forumsmrades hate Funkopos. I've never read anyone say anything positive about them other than the fact that they cover properties that would otherwise not get figures.

Hi newfag, you really think Sup Forums likes Funko?

Really what's your endgame?

Gwenpool

Welcome to Sup Forums. First thing you need to know, we don't like anything.

We like Nedroid.

i donĀ“t think anyone here enjoys this shit

Funko Pops suck though. Everyone on Sup Forums agrees.

Im not sure I understand the hate either though. They're stupid but at the end of the day they're just stupid little desk figures.

Because she's a failure just like everyone else here. Same reason why they don't like all the other women introduced in this age, because they're always winning quite easily and never have problems.

So? It's still Funko.

You can just say she's waifubait.

I mean Gwenpool this is just a new funko pop

Yeah, the only thing worse than a FunkoPop is a female FunkoPop. At least the male/monster ones are uniformly cartoony. The female ones are regular proportioned bodies with the huge heads. It goes from dumb to disturbing.

I think people just get frustrated that FunkoPops seem to be the only available merch for a significant number of "nerdy" characters and properties. It's like "I've been begging for years for *character* to get a figure... oh no, they finally got a figure and it's one of those dumb looking funkopops? NOOO!" kinda deals. Very monkey paw.

What's the old FunkoPop? Because the selfie-stick may be dumb, but I doubt the old one looked any better. It still would have had the weird looking proportions and that big dumb face.

Why do you give a fuck? Don't buy it then. Loser

Christ Funkopops are ugly as fuck. If only GMS made more cape nendoroids.

People like Gwenpool because it's a fun comic with an interesting idea that gets bonus points for having a cute main characters.
No one here like pop figures because they are ugly.

It's a girl with selfie sticks why do Sup Forums keep posting the comic

Loot Crate should be renamed Garbage Delivery Service.

I don't see what the funkopop has to do with the comic.

Aren't nendoroids super expensive though? The reason that the Pop figures are so popular is because they're cheap.

????
Are you asking why Sup Forums likes the Gwenpool comic despite there being a Funko selfie stick figurine? Who the fuck cares about Funko, it doesn't impact the comic at all.

Are you implying that it's a stupid comic because one pop figure had her with selfie stick? Because that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Dude, are you an autist or something?

>it's a fun comic

I don't know, can you post a ''funny'' page from it?

I agree OP, I don't get why people buy such shitty toys. At least fucking get something half decent like a Figma or a Nendo.

They're like $30-$40, but they come with extra faces and accessories, are fully posable, and don't look like a bar of soap with eyes. I'd say that's worth the extra $15.

>Are you asking why Sup Forums likes the Gwenpool comic despite there being a Funko selfie stick figurine?

the point is that the selfie stick just goes to show the kind of ''lolsorandumb'' cancer humor that you can find inside the pages of the book.

Worse than Squirrel Girl

Oh jeez, what a QTP2T.

A Gwenpool Nendoroid would be cute af

I think you're taking FunkoPops way too seriously.

>Want to get Nendoroid of Touhous
>All of them are at least $40, most are more
Shiet.

>All these replies about Funkos
>Sup Forums has grown so sick of OP's endless autism they just redirect the topic.

I'm proud of you all.

Yeah, the Gwenpool pop looks like shit, but ALL funkopops look like shit. It's not like they were out to get her specifically.

I went to grab this image so I could make some shitposts about Kate Leth and normies or something, but then rereading it made me realise that "Pop" is referencing Pop Culture. I feel pretty fucking dumb for not picking up on that. Reminds me of when I realised that "Phoenix Down" was referring to feathers.

Their Wonder Woman is looking pretty good too.

Honestly you have to have context for it to be fun. If you enjoyed the Lego BatMan movie I would give it a try. There aren't to many issues so it's a pretty quick read.

I don't like how sad she looks. These things have swappable heads though, right? I might pick one up if it has one with her smiling. I feel like having that on my desk would be like Diana being disappointed in me.

>lolsorandumb
There's that word again. Get a better vocabulary, antiGwenfag, and stop making these threads every day you terminal autist. You are one step removed from Barneyfag and I hate that I can recognize whenever your retarded ass makes a post.

That honestly isn't that bad of a Funko. But that isn't high praise either.

I don't know. I think the regular proportions with the huge head is kinda disturbing, but at least Gwen's mask is better suited to the Funko eye design. The big black eyes are one of the worst things about FunkoPops so at least here they work.

You have no idea how shitty Gwenpool is as comic, the ''comedy'' is just Gwenpool ''quirky'' shit, at best.

That's why the selfie stick, because all the comic can do is lazy pop culture humor

>There's that word again.
Post a page from that comic with an actual joke then

I don't have a big opinion of Funkopop, but I bought one with the hulk. He lives in the liquor cabinet. He protects the liquor.

>Honestly you have to have context for it to be fun.

post it and let's judge if that's the case.

They usually come with at least one alternate face. She probably has a smiling one and an open mouth 'attacking' one if the other cape nendos are anything to go by.

I really don't understand why you're so hung up on this funkopop selfie-stick thing. Are you seriously upset that one funkopop out of the thousands of funkopops having a selfie-stick is somehow ruining the sanctity of funkopops or something?

All Funko Pops are shit. It doesn't matter what accessories they're using. Post ONE (1) FunkoPop that doesn't look like shit. I dare you.

I've gotten a few of them as gifts and while I'm not in love with them, I think a lot of the hate comes from the people who obsessively collect them.

I understand buying them if you just want to cheaply decorate your desk or are building a shrine to your waifu, but I don't get owning a wall of them or spending hours in line for convention exclusives.

Not him, but pic related looks pretty good. I really wanted it but it was a con exclusive because of course they'd make the one cool Pop! be hard as fuck to get so scalpers could have a field day. I agree that most look like shit though.

CUTE!

Why does Gwen even have a selfie stick? She was all obsessed with her social media in her Rocket and Groot appearance, but she's not like that in her own book. I can only remember like one selfie she took, and that was just to set up a plot point with the alien invaders.

This is nightmare inducing. Who would buy this?!

>Funcopops
>Sup Forums

Don't put this on us, there's an entire board for this shit.

I could maybe appreciate it if the other side of the phone has a picture of her, but I bet it's just a block of grey plastic.

Fuck you friendo

Just like there's an entire board for live-action movies but that doesn't stop Sup Forums for blaming us for capeflicks' popularity.

>Are you seriously upset that one funkopop out of the thousands of funkopops having a selfie-stick is somehow ruining the sanctity of funkopops or something?

no, just pointing out that shit characters get shit normie accesories like a selfie stick

selfies+comic books=tumblr cancer

i love how mrs potts and chip are unintentionally much more terrifying than cthulhu

You could always get Nerdthulhu XD Fuck Funko.

>She was all obsessed with her social media in her Rocket and Groot appearance, but she's not like that in her own book

Remember when Gwenpool was abour her becoming really popular? Me neither, shit comic can't even stick with a plot point before dropping it an issue later.

>normie accesories
Newsflash, retard. ALL FunkoPops are for normies.

Is Funko like the Flintstones and cigs in that theyre trying to sell something to children with the buyers being aware of what the product is about?

>ALL FunkoPops are for normies.

Not all of them, some of them clearly are aimed at comic book audiences, movie audiences, etc.

What, you think that they made that Gwenpool shit to sell it to normies? It was part of the SJW package of having pops made out of all the new shitty Marvel characters

Flinstones used to be prime time T.V show back in the day, adults were watching it too

Most of the creatures and monster pop figures actually look really good. Their style usually fits them pretty well.

What do SJWs have to do with making shitty vinyl figures? What social justice cause does it promote?

I guess looking at it that way its like a less shittier Family Guy

>some of them clearly are aimed at comic book audiences, movie audiences, etc.
Newsflash #2: Normies watch movies and know about comic characters. Have you never seen some schmuck with one those horrible "every marvel character photoshopped together" posters? Because those things also sell primarily to normies despite featuring a lot of comic characters.

Any examples? I believe you, I'm just curious to see some pops that actually look good for a change.

Hot glue it.

B-but Kate Leth likes them therefore they MUST be SJW!

>Why does Sup Forums enjoy this junk
Literally only because of Gurihiru.

>You need context to enjoy
>Well then post something out of context and we'll see if I enjoy it
You're kind of dumb aren't you?

>wasting your hot glue on a funkopop
My jizz deserves better.

Not him, but the Resident Evil monsters are good

He's getting triggered over a funkopop having a selfie-stick and thinks that a licensed third party figure for normies is the be-all, end-all arbiter of quality for an unrelated comic book. Yeah, he's pretty fucking dumb.

>local Gamespot had an untouched pile of Rock Candy Gwenpools

I wish Super Action Statues covered more series and released more frequently

>Rock Candy Gwenpools
>google it
Holy shit, this is horrifying. And here I thought the FunkoPop was bad.

Quality takes time.

It's almost as if she's been focusing her efforts on other people, or the job at hand.

But they are addressing this in a few months. It's partly why she's going after Doctor Doom.

Why use cgi to model your perfectly sell-able product?

So this chick I follow on Snapchat probably has about $3k worth of pops in a room and she buys more every few days. I'm sure she's loaded or something but its super weird to know someone has a room devoted to those bug eyed things.

these are made in china right?

I dont want to support that

Im really tempted to grab Jill

This one's pretty funny, but I think the whole exchange with her and Miles was funny. It's not one big thing, but them slowly falling apart over two issues.

>Newsflash #2: Normies watch movies and know about comic characters.

Do you really think that only ''normies'' buy this shit? News flash, a ton of dorks buy them too.

Good thing that nobody is buying that Gwenpool shit

Post the page and let's argue about it

That's another way to say that the concept was dropped without a real explanation

>This one's pretty funny

Its mediocre at best, whats the joke? that she doesn't reads Deadpool or that she said ''memes''?

I kind see the humor in the idea of her not reading Deadpool despite her comic being called Gwenpool, but that feels like the set-up for a joke, instead of being the whole thing

Fuckopops are wortless overpriced decoration made to show how geeky you are.
I would never buy one.

So a small joke not being carried is the same thing as dropping a plot point?

And as I said, they're actually running the idea and making it into a story. They couldn't do it earlier because Gwen wasn't strong enough. Her tackling Doctor Doom comes off the heals of getting a super power.

Geek culture was a mistake.

Funkopops are the Big Bang Theory of toys and no one on Sup Forums genuinely likes them, OP. They're shit.

We also like Hellboy.

>a ton of dorks buy them too
Just because you love FunkoPops doesn't mean the rest of us do.