Spidey in MvCI

Someone else made a thread about this already, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXmxrDDaQHE
youtube.com/watch?v=htMbe7tG6Sc&index=6&list=PL9F2DBBF9C309E1B6
youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-XGCEkVNw
youtube.com/watch?v=rXeORX76ODw&
youtube.com/watch?v=Ro55s1xuGLw
shoryuken.com/2017/07/07/first-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-comic-book-variant-covers-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=WHaRfl2P52I&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares about this particular game of functions.

This doesn't make MvCI more appealing. It just makes Neogaf less and less credible everyday.

Based game. Only salty niggers who read xmen are mad.

Hi Ike

Hi don cheadle.

It will be nu--frank, who can fuck right off.

No true, i don't care about the X-men and i don't want to play this when better tag-teams fighters are coming

*Not

Link fucker.

Anyone have webms of the new Spider-Man hyper?

>believing Capcom will put un-Frank when tey have all the assets of old Frank ready to go from the previous game.
btw, they already showed Frank.

>That Raimi reference.

To the faggot who was making threads all week about spider being out- kindly, eat shit.

Who's the new Spidey voice? He sounds horrible.

Clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=sXmxrDDaQHE

What? The only person that sensible people believe is Ryce. And excepting Zero, he's 100% on the nose. I will give you that all other Neogaf posters are worthless.

Miles Morales confirmed!

I'll choke a bitch and make it look like an accident.

I'm more excited for OG Frank.

>that mild polite applause

>Final Justice gone
>now Maximum Spider gone
Can this game get ANY worse. These fucking retards like to talk about functions and that shit. Well I want the function who has the Maximum Spider function goddamnit! How stupid you have to be to fuck up even the thing you say you're doing right.

I wonder if Punisher will be in it. Probably not.

That new spidey super is shit. they basically took the secuence from the movies.

He's not in the current leaked roster. The best to hope for would be a Chris Redfield alt costume.

>Frank has his old VA back
Fantastic.
Now we just need Dead Rising 4: ON The Record. A complete redo of the fourth game with a talented studio this time.

Why the fuck is Frank West back?
Why the fuck is Haggar back?
Why is Chris Redfield in this game?

Why is most of the roster in MvCI just a copy paste of MvC3? Say what you will about MvC3's shitty roster, at least it was a lot of new faces as compared to MvC2.

I saw someone suggest that Dead Rising 4: Off The Record should be about how Dead Rising 4 is just a movie based off of Frank West and the real Frank West and the fake Frank West have to survive in a movie studio.

I was pining for Puniser, too. But the one new character I wanted above all was Daredevil. I thought he was a shoo-in considering he's the face of Marvel TV.

I get why he isn't in. On paper he plays very similar to what Spider-man would do. Could they differentiate them? Yes. Would I be happy he's in? Yes. Does he have a movie coming out that isn't ambiguously tied to the MCU at best? No.

MvC3 had a great fucking roster, the problem with MvCI is that it isn't copying and pasting enough.

I think I'm the only person who likes the new Hyper for Spider-Man. Though, Ultimate Web should have been the one replaced. I've yet to meet someone who actually uses it.

Nah, dawg, that new cinematic is great. I agree about keeping Maximum Spider, but Web Throw is a unique super in the game from a mechanics standpoint. They should've combined the two.

Why can't they just use the MvC2 soundtrack? Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait for the inevitable mod. youtube.com/watch?v=htMbe7tG6Sc&index=6&list=PL9F2DBBF9C309E1B6

it sounds exactly the same

Haggar being back is based, fuck off faggot

The rest I agree with you.

No it doesn't. Josh Keaton is distinct as Spidey. This is a new guy, I don't think it's horrible. Just wish it was Josh again.

It's probably Robbie Daymond, the voice of Spider-Man in the upcoming cartoon.

I'm a fan of a Robbie Daymond so I'd be happy if he was the voice in Infinite.

No X-Men no buy.

I hope so. It really does suck tho, like I feel Josh just nails Spidey's voice.

He's just a function

At least it's not Drake

>tfw hated Josh's Spidey voice, but the new one is just as bad

At least I won't have to listen to SPIDER SWING anymore. I miss his MVC2 voice. That was legit.

Web throw is pretty central to his use in MvC3 and without it he'd be worse than he is. Lends itself really well to resets and mixups. If anything maximum spider is useless outside of its coolness and legacy.

out of the guys you listed the only one who has no real reason being back is chris

the problem with MvCI's roster is that it's basically gonna be MvC3 but with less characters.

they seriously could've just did an 3rd version of MvC3 with the characters they were gonna put into infinite and it would've been a better game.

How is this even news? I would expect Spider-Man to be in an MvC game

>I would expect Spider-Man to be in an MvC game
A year ago I would have said the same thing about Wolverine.

You can bet your ass that if the Marvel/Sony deal fell through, Spidey would not be in this game.

How do Z-listers get in but Wolverine doesn't?

Even if they want to push the whole SYNERGYYYYY angle to justify Frank and the heavy MCU focus, Logan and Deadpool were massive successes so the "Nobody knows who the X-men are" excuse is bullshit.

Is it really just Ike trying to replace mutants with inhumans over rights dispute?

How do they defend adding Punisher but not a single X-man

The whole "Some modern Marvel fans might not know who some of the X-Men are" is just lip service. He knows why they aren't in, you know why they aren't in, and he knows you know why they aren't in, but it's not like he can just up and say Marvel is being petty about allowing them to use them.

Frank CASTLE is Punisher.
Frank West is from Dead Rising.

>Is it really just Ike trying to replace mutants with inhumans over rights dispute?

Essentially, but more so it's about control of the brand. Unlike the Fantastic Four, the X-Men are still commercially viable (obviously), and can't be downplayed without ultimately hurting themselves as much as Fox. So they cherrypick when and where they can make appearances, hoping something will give in their favor before the hype wears off too much.

>How do they defend adding Punisher but not a single X-man
By not adding either.

I had an idea about the last scene from
The game where Vick says she will tell the real story not the one frank wants to tell, that's shitty dr4, dead rising 4 will be franks version of the story which is what really happened

>Is it really just Ike trying to replace mutants with inhumans over rights dispute?
there aren't any inhumans either, user.

>spider-man

Nobody remembers this function, they should put in female thor instead.

>Polygon

Recently morons have been posting that there's no Spidey in the game

Ryce has been wrong about some things though and his information is clearly incomplete. The only thing we can trust for certain now is the zip leak that has been completely correct so far.

Ryce's roster had exactly 1 Capcom character unaccounted for, which he assumed was Frank. Zero was announced and people thought that was the one unknown. Now we have Frank AND Haggar back, which proves that his list isn't comprehensive and the game will have a slightly larger launch roster (about 4 more than what he lists at least, considering Marvel needs 2 more to balance out). He has been very accurate though, since Gamora & Jedah are not easy guesses.

It's a real shame how much of an aesthetic tragedy this game is, because the gameplay really does look fun. I'll play it with friends if they get it and maybe pick it up used next year if they add some good characters post-launch.

Yeah, I'm still not trusting computer screenshots 100%. Especially since it dropped after Ryce leaked the roster, but that thing does have a lot of stuff going for it. Did it drop before the story demo?

>Spidey is in MvC
No shit.

Yes. It was before the E3 trailer and the fact that it has Dahren Mohran and Grandmaster in addition to the random mooks makes me believe it's legit. No way anybody could have guessed those two would be in this in any capacity. That and it had Nemesis, Zero, Haggar and Black Panther before they were confirmed, plus Dormammu and Firebrand who are also super likely because of the comic cover and from what I can recall none of them were in Ryce's initial character list.

Full trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-XGCEkVNw

Haggar has a projectile now.
Frank can set up tripods to take pictures for him.
Spidey has a new attack called Spider Cannon.
Gamora has an after image super like Yang's in SF.
Mind Stone gives you unlimited Super meter.

>Game is clearly reusing a shit ton of assets
>Takes out Maximum Spider
For what fucking purpose?

Extended gameplay with Spider-man and Gamora.
youtube.com/watch?v=rXeORX76ODw&

That's really convincing then. Ryce did have Nemesis and Firebrand listed. I'm not sure that he listed Haggar or not. None of the others though.

I feel like I'm the only one that's happy to have Nemesis back. I was super excited that he got in to Ultimate and I'm doubly surprised they brought him back.

He's an unusual pick and hopefully this engine lets him shine more. Also, I hope they fix his level 3. A command grab where the opponent can just hold up easily on reaction during the start-up to escape isn't good.

>STILL wanting Marvel Cinematic Universe Vs. Crapcom Finite.
Not to mention that BlazBlue/Persona/Fighting game that nobody cares about crossover? It has a character from a fauxime webtoon, making it Sup Forums-related.

Strangely enough, I think Nemesis is the only one with a model that looks better compared to MvC3.

I'm legitimately more hyped for Piccolo and Krillin.

MAXIMUM SPIDER IS STILL IN!
around the 3:10 mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro55s1xuGLw
Haggar feels awkward

Well that's not exactly fair, how can you expect anyone from Marvel to compare to the strongest human?

Why does it sound like none of the voice actors give a shit?

Here's the current roster as we know it through leaks. List seems pretty complete besides the DLC which is still a bit iffy. I do hope Venom is in the base game instead of DLC like Ryce seems to think he is.

I hope the Pumpkin bomb super is a hint at Norman making it in at some point. It's a crime he hasn't been in a VS game yet.

wait wait... Firebrand and Nemesis are still in? Is there any confirmation for this?

When was Neogaf credible?

Nemesis got officially revealed yesterday (See ) and Firebrand was on one of the variant Marvel covers with Dormammu. Both were on this leak which dropped before E3 and has been completely correct so far.

Cover in question. But like he says, nothing official yet.

>Image is showing a game that has a demo which has been out for a month that you can play at home vs a game that doesn't have a demo
It's amazing what a bit on context can do

My brother is going to be hyped. His favorite character was Nemesis.

I'm hoping this cover is legit, my favorite was Firebrand. Thanks for the picture.

Also, Max was talking about how MvCi had about a dozen set-ups. DBFZ had 2.

I loved playing him in 3. He's got so many options and was only held back by slow and limited movement, which is my kind of character. Too bad his damage wasn't much compared to characters that could go a lot faster, that was the REAL killer. If he had Hulk damage or better he would've been a lot more common I think.

For all we know that second line might not even be for the new Dragonball game, could be for the toilet.

Shit, it's gonna be super easy to level up Frank in this game. Just start a combo, do a super, switch, set up the tripod, continue combo.

The cover is legit, but neither of the characters have been confirmed. They are in the leaked roster though.
shoryuken.com/2017/07/07/first-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-comic-book-variant-covers-revealed/

If the cover is legit, than I think I'm safe to be excited. I doubt they'd show Firebrand for the lulz if he wasn't going to be a character.

Unless he's going to be a new super for Arthur or something. But he wouldn't be facing off against Dormamu alone if that was the case.

It already wasn't hard in 3, but you did have to make a team specifically for Frank. Now, he can rock with anyone. The more I see of this game, the more I see that they're encouraging freedom and creativity.

It really does suck how the visuals and sounds/music are so generic and poor and the roster is underwhelming, because the gameplay definitely looks like a lot of thought went into it.

If the leaks with Venom are true and the DLC characters are good/inexpensive, I may just pick this up before the end of the year.

I think I may still get this but the overall presentation really is disappointing. If Disney gave Capcom the sort of budget WB gave NRS for Injustice 2 this game could have looked fantastic. Hopefully this doesn't flop so we can eventually have a decent final roster after a few seasons of DLC.

>doesn't know it is Frank West and not Castle
>blames Inhumans when they aren't in the game either

You have no right to bitch if you won't even check to see if your bitching is valid.

More gameplay from Max from the SDCC build.
youtube.com/watch?v=WHaRfl2P52I&

Frank's level 3 apparently gets him to level 5 autmoatically.

I don't think anybody cares about the Spider-man function anymore now that his movie flopped.

Nemesis' Level 3 now leaves the opponent poisoned.

Don't bring your retarded movie shit here, there's enough dumb bullshit in MvC threads as it is.

Maximum Spider is still in retards.

It's fucking stupid that She-Hulk isn't back. I get it for the properties Fox has since they don't want to advertise a competitor but it's not like Universal can make their own Hulk movies. There's no reason to not bring her back.

The story demo for Marvel is shit. You can barely do shit because you're fighting enemies with low as fuck HP the whole demo.

>punisher
>z lister

Ow the edge is A rank and pretty well known among normies. You can always spot random dudes wearing the skull despite the fact he had two mediocre movies and has mostly been limited to comics. I think the only thing that has stopped him from appearing with rights aside, is the fact he'd play too much like a RE character minus the zombies.

But you got the wrong Frank anyways...