Comics that Sup Forums should be reading, Gwenpool is pic related

Comics that Sup Forums should be reading, Gwenpool is pic related.

I hope gwenpool goes on forever. Love it so much.

Spidey/Deadpool

Lobdell got some of that Rebirth magic. The series has been fucking great.

RIP Bizarro, too pure for this world

You guys should read Ghost Ri

Oh.

bump. post your favorite ongoing.

RHATO is so great post rebirth. It's like they took Lobdell aside and smacked him and said "stop with the fake edgy bullshit" and he settled down and started writing well.

Honestly, I've been dropping a lot of stories as of late. I just cut X-Men Gold and Ms. Marvel.

I think the only things I'm reading now are Gwenpool, America (like everyone on Sup Forums), and Super Sons.

>5 gwenpool threads
hahaha you guys are making me unironically wish that deadpool killed gwen in that cave.

Injection

Don't you mean "incestous abominations that show everything that is wrong with superhero comics"?

At least one of them is a parody thread, and the Funko Pop thread is half Gwen, half dolls.

> Gwenpool, America

Good taste, the writting on those books is equally good.

Lol, you're a funny guy user. Can you tell me about the cancer that is killing the comic book industry, you seem knowledgeable on the subject.

2017 X-O Manowar.

Try it. It's great.

actually is half people shitting on Gwenpool and half other user trying to argue that they are not shitting on Gwenpool, that they are actually defending Funko Pops in every post, despite nobody doing that

Haven't tried Gwenpool. Doesn't seem like my kind of book.

X-Gold is making me drop them this issue, and Ms. Marvel is just irritatingly dull. Replacing them with Astonishing X-Men and Power Rangers

And to add, this thread is just using Gwenpool to springboard into talking about something else.

So it's like 2 and a half threads.

>Ms. Marvel is just irritatingly dull.
Yeah. It's lost all the charm it originally had. It feels less like a quirky adventure with an upstart hero, and more like awkward political commentary with half-baked plots.

I mean there were always some political and social stuff, but in a campy, after-school special sort of way. Now it's just dull.

Have you tried more indie titles?

Don't forget user, Sup Forums doesn't read, they only look at the pretty pictures.

Don't bother, the book is terrible and there is not real humor or creativity in there.

The moment they use artists that don't go for the usual Manga like shit, not even the fans seem to care.

no, give me some recs.

Was looking into buying Redlands.

That's fair. Gwenpool's not for everyone, and its style is very different from usual cape stuff.

>Gwenpool's not for everyone
understatement of the year

Well, outside the big 2. Here's what I've liked

Valiant
Bloodshot (yes, it's a bad 90's name but the book is good)
X-O Manowar (Current series I'm digging)
Eternal Warrior

Redlands is good so far
Invincible
Savage Dragon (it's not good, guilty pleasure)
Kill or Be Killed (It's an Ed Brubaker)

IDW
Rom (It's ok)
Judge Dredd

That's all I can think of right now. Obviously, I can only buy so many...there's other good stuff out there.

I need sci-fi comics, Sup Forums. Give me your best besides Star Wars.