Almost 2 years ago

>Almost 2 years ago.

It was over two years ago, dumbass.

He's done jack shit since it ended besides whine on twitter about Frumpbf

Did Alex even plan anything past NWHS? I really find it hard to believe. The drop off in quality was fucking insane.

Despite everything that happened in the end, I've been watching since episode 1 and enjoyed the ride greatly.

fuck, man.

NWHS was the last episode written with the original 3 season arc in mind. Then Hirsch decided he wanted it over in two.

So yeah, he did have a plan. And he threw it out the window and delivered some rushed garbage instead.

The drop off in quality was because NWHS was supposed to be the season 2 finale.

But Hirsch decided he wanted to stop at 2 seasons so NWHS got placed at the middle of the season and what would've been a full season 3 instead got crammed into the last 9 episodes.

Is that why Weirdmageddon sucked more ass than an amusing simile?

>Part 1: We GOTTA get Mabel back!
>Part 2: Mabel, you have to come with us! You're so perfect and important and totally not responsible for this!
>Part 3: Mabel does almost nothing while the Stans singlehandedly save the world.

it's why EVERYTHING last NWHS is two steps lower than it ought to be.

this show could have been a masterpiece at 3 seasons.

It would've been a lot better, that's for sure

How can someone have such success and just spit at it? Hirsch just kind of self destructing his show didnt make sense. The biggest fuckin mistake ever.

I finally got around to this earlier this week and burned through it in a couple of days because it was so fucking good. Holy shit, I really didn't think Disney was going to allow some of the things that happened. Bill fucking killed no less than 10 people on screen and then his henchmen cheered their deaths. Shit.

>Bill fucking killed no less than 10 people on screen

When was that?

Weirdmageddon... 2? The time baby. He just fucking vaporized them and they didn't cut away or anything. It's pretty ballsy for them.

Actually, those were all holograms.

I know when my leg is being pulled, user.

I'm serious, the journal confirmed that they were all holograms and that Bill didn't actually kill anybody.

Because caring about siblings that have been with you for your entire life "through thick and thin" isn't a thing.

Embarrassing! Not that Time Baby was even a consequential character, anyway.

The whole plot involving the future was stupid. Way to cynical and out of place on this show. Its like Alex's made up nightmare fantasy about what Drumpf being elected would lead to.

Hes written at least two movies, as well as a bestselling book, and is creating a new TV show. I wish I did that in a year

Caring is one thing, being emotionally blackmailed by your sibling to stay within proximity is another.

The picture looks like they found his CP videos and told the police.

so hirsch decided that he's a lazy pussy and cuts it short.

no wonder he wants communism

When will Hirsch inevitably commit suicide ?