Devil's Candy

That's racist, Kazu

devilscandycomic.com/

Poor little Kazu doesn't want to be alone

I kind of hope Kazu doesn't come, I want to see how Pandora deals with this on her own also he's the character I care the least about

I want to bully Kazu.

wouldn't Clarence goto jail for trying to drink someone's blood

you can only drink a certain legal limit until it becomes assault?

I guess it's a matter of consent like other intimacy. Unless it would turn the person they drink from or harm them.

I guess kazu is worried that police won't get the full story and think she's just mindlessly violent.

>Yahgie's mom was a Kanker in her youth

Rem should replace Kazu with Ricket.

So they were bad girls that hooked up with nerdy men. That's hot.

How dare you, Kazu is great.

Totally forgot about this comic, I should catch up on it.

Kazu's dad used to be even lamer than his son.

>The mother is older

That's really hot!

This comic has so many boys, Griffin would think he's gone to heaven.

So what are the chances that creepy snake guy is going to be keepin tabs on every musical instrument vendor for that guitar?

Also what if Ricket's brother is sent after Yahgie and 'Greta'?

Needs more main girls. Ricket and Pandora are fine but Hitomi is meh

I like Hitomi. Was glad she got some development in that fashion show chapter and came to terms with her strength.

Wtf species are Kazu and his parents, though? They can't be just some generic "humanoid", the creator practically goes out of their way to fish up weird folklore species.

I thought they were Vampires, but with an actual Vampire character now I don't know what to believe!!!!

Never mind, he and his family are "Imps", so in a way they are just some generic creature.

Also Nemo is half invisible man and half english creek goblin/Grindlow, so that's kind of neat.

The number of possible girls increases exponentially just from having Ricket around.

So does the number of boys, come to think of it.

And her family needs money.

...I need to keep a clean mind.

Alternatively, it needs more men.